Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) (100027 Views)

3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) / 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by cap28: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2015
A young girl's life has been destroyed forever and some sub human beasts on this thread are blaming her. It makes me sick to the stomach to imagine what girls and women are being exposed to on a daily basis in that cess pit of a country.

Rape destroys a person's soul, that girls mother has lost a daughter, majority of ra.pe victims experience post traumatic stress disorder, emotional problems and some find it so difficult to cope that they even take their own lives, therefore it is imperative that these beasts are made to pay dearly for destroying an innocent life. IN the western world ra.pe is treated very seriously, even after a ra.pist has served time he is constantly monitored and many are not allowed to work in certain places.

That girl will never be the same again as her dignity has been ripped away from her by a pack of filthy animals who have zero regard for women. For those beasts on this thread who are blaming this poor girl, shame on you! the fact that a girl has a guy as a friend does not mean she wants to sleep with him, you people are so primitive and backward that you still haven't been able to understand that sex has to be consensual. If a woman does not say yes that means no, only wild animals force themselves sexually on another, as a matter of fact some animals do not have sex with each other without the other animal showing some sign of agreement but Nigerian men seem to think that its okay to gang rape a young girl simply because she kept going to the room of one of the guys - this is a big and disgusting shame. Remember today it was this girl tomorrow it might be your sister, mother, auntie or daughter.
I hope those beasts are given extremely heavy prison sentences in order to send out a very clear message to all potential ra.pists out there that if you like ra.ping women be ready to pay the price. undecided

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2015
animalz:

SONS OF AN ANIMAL

AND THERE ARE EQUALLY MANY ST:UPID WOMEN IN NIGERIA angry

WHY WILL YOU BRING SOMEBODY DAUGHTER INTO THIS?

Ode!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2015
They should cut off their p e n n i s
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Please, the rapists must not be allowed to go free unpunished.
They would have raped her to death if they were in a deserted lonely place.
The increasing cases of rape in Nigeria is alarming and we all must expose all tendencies and acts of sexual harassment in Nigeria and everywhere.

Begging the stigmatized and traumatized victim is nonsense.
The police must do their duty and the rapists must be tried and duly punished.

Girls and women must beware of the characters of boyfriends they want to date.
Any boy or man who forces you to sleep with him is a rapist and don't protect him.
No matter who the person is, report him to the nearest police station or military post.
Report to your church or mosque.
Don't be ashamed.
Expose the beasts and predators.
Finally, girls and women should learn martial arts of self defence and buy affordable taser guns which cost as little as US$6 only.
Use them to defend, protect and save your lives from these demonic boys and men pretending to be boyfriends.

RAPE IS THE WORST CRIME AGAINST WOMANHOOD.
[/size]

They should give their life to christ and stop attending a male's house alone or better still don't go to a male's house, meet somewhere open.

And they should also stop wearing sexually provocative dresses.

This issues are pertinent.
Prevention is better than cure, you should be telling them how to prevent them more...
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by GodMode: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2015
animalz:

SONS OF AN ANIMAL

AND THERE ARE EQUALLY MANY ST:UPID WOMEN IN NIGERIA angry

WHY WILL YOU BRING SOMEBODY DAUGHTER INTO THIS?

because his blaming someone's daughter... So no one's daughter is an exceptionangryangryangry

Your mother, sisters, aunts are also people's daughters.

So when you say "many st:upid women" your relatives are also includedangryangryangry
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by animalz: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

Ode!

SONS OF AN ANIMAL

THE NAME GIVING TO YOUR FATHER
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Please, the rapists must not be allowed to go free unpunished.
They would have raped her to death if they were in a deserted lonely place.
The increasing cases of rape in Nigeria is alarming and we all must expose all tendencies and acts of sexual harassment in Nigeria and everywhere.

Begging the stigmatized and traumatized victim is nonsense.
The police must do their duty and the rapists must be tried and duly punished.

Girls and women must beware of the characters of boyfriends they want to date.
Any boy or man who forces you to sleep with him is a rapist and don't protect him.
No matter who the person is, report him to the nearest police station or military post.
Report to your church or mosque.
Don't be ashamed.
Expose the beasts and predators.
Finally, girls and women should learn martial arts of self defence and buy affordable taser guns which cost as little as US$6 only.
Use them to defend, protect and save your lives from these demonic boys and men pretending to be boyfriends.

RAPE IS THE WORST CRIME AGAINST WOMANHOOD.
[/size]

They should give their life to christ and stop attending a male's house alone or better still don't go to a male's house, meet somewhere open.

Prevention is better than cure, you should be telling them how to prevent it more...
cap28:
[b] A young girl's life has been destroyed forever and some sub human beasts on this thread are blaming her. It makes me sick to the stomach to imagine what girls and women are being exposed to on a daily basis in that cess pit of a country.

Rape destroys a person's soul, that girls mother has lost a daughter, majority of ra.pe victims experience post traumatic stress disorder, emotional problems and some find it so difficult to cope that they even take their own lives, therefore it is imperative that these beasts are made to pay dearly for destroying an innocent life. IN the western world ra.pe is treated very seriously, even after a ra.pist has served time he is constantly monitored and many are not allowed to work in certain places.

That girl will never be the same again as her dignity has been ripped away from her by a pack of filthy animals who have zero regard for women. For those beasts on this thread who are blaming this poor girl, shame on you! the fact that a girl has a guy as a friend does not mean she wants to sleep with him, you people are so primitive and backward that you still haven't been able to understand that sex has to be consensual. If a woman does not say yes that means no, only wild animals force themselves sexually on another, as a matter of fact some animals do not have sex with each other without the other animal showing some sign of agreement but Nigerian men seem to think that its okay to gang rape a young girl simply because she kept going to the room of one of the guys - this is a big and disgusting shame. Remember today it was this girl tomorrow it might be your sister, mother, auntie or daughter.
I hope those beasts are given extremely heavy prison sentences in order to send out a very clear message to all potential ra.pists out there that if you like ra.ping women be ready to pay the price. undecided [/b]

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by poiZon: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:

chasing the devil away, yet still inviting him

interesting, ....

I detest ra'pe, but this is just being stupid, she's trying to avoid him and yet she normally goes to his house to while away time, undecided ..who goes to someone's house by 9.30am on a Wednesday to while away time??

please we shouldn't jump into conclusion yet, like some posters have already done...there's more to this story, someone is not just telling the truth.....ra'pe my a'ss angry she probably has been having an affair with the guy in question, just that this time she wasn't expecting a foursome

OSUN DEFENDER!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by GodMode: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2015
exhibition:

Prevention is better than cure, you should be telling them how to prevent them more...

You need to leave Nigeria... So you would know what "provocative dressing" is
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2015
Nihilist:
Maybe it isn't such a good idea for a girl to go ALONE to the house of a spurned admirer to 'while away time'

I'm not blaming the victim....but dont go around fire expecting not to sweat

I thought you had titini brain cellsembarassed .I can see that you just like the rest, a beast personified!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by animalz: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2015
GodMode:

because his blaming someone's daughter... So no one's daughter is an exceptionangryangryangry

Your mother, sisters, aunts are also people's daughters.

So when you say "many st:upid women" your relatives are also includedangryangryangry

SONS OF AN ANIMAL

SO when you say "many st:upid men" your relatives are also including angryangryangry
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by tpiander: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2015
poiZon:

IGBO DEFENDER!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2015
exhibition:

Prevention is better than cure, you should be telling them how to prevent it more...

Even the 3months old toddlers who get molested would have to wear very decent diapers to stop the ANIMALS from touching them.. The little gals too..

Ain't you guys exposing your depravity here?

9 Likes 2 Shares

animalz:

SONS OF AN ANIMAL

THE NAME GIVING TO YOUR FATHER

Ode!
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by urchbarbie(f): 10:00am On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:

chasing the devil away, yet still inviting him

interesting, ....

I detest ra'pe, but this is just being stupid, she's trying to avoid him and yet she normally goes to his house to while away time, undecided ..who goes to someone's house by 9.30am on a Wednesday to while away time??

please we shouldn't jump into conclusion yet, like some posters have already done...there's more to this story, someone is not just telling the truth.....ra'pe my a'ss angry she probably has been having an affair with the guy in question, just that this time she wasn't expecting a foursome
I have caught u.
na una dey get carnal knowledge of women even when they say no. you always feel they mean yes. change ur mentality
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2015
standd:

Even the 3months old toddlers who get molested would have to wear very decent diapers to stop the ANIMALS from touching them.. The little gals too..

I swear some people mumuness no get rival

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by urchbarbie(f): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2015
standd:

u dey mind them. every sinner would always av an excuse. Adam said its Eve d wife God gave him dat caused him to sin.
When ppl start owning up and taking responsibility for their every actions, the better for us
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by klax(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2015
bebe2:

My brother, first u need to know the meaning of rape before u come to conclusion.

Let's assume she planned for a foursome at 9.30 am dat morning , but just before the act she said NO.

And the boys continued, It's still Rape.

Pls never bother yourself replying him ok. The truth is anyone supporting these goats means himself must have done ut before or has attempted it or still planning to attempt it that is it. We are saying what they did was wrong and it is a punishable offence. It's only a thief that will try to defend thief because if anyone know the sort of agony the lady is subjected to being raped no one will come here and try to be dodgy in his statement.

Anyway though I have no sister but I don't pray such even for my enemy talkless my sister anyone try such with my sister you are simply a gonner police station will be too far to settle it. That person name na *sorry*

I have noted some guys name down here after reading so many comments I sensed we are having so rapist or a potential rapist or a career rapist in NL I have noted them down right now thank God for this opportunity their fruit is showing them right now nice one* NOTED*

2 Likes

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by GodMode: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2015
animalz:

SONS OF AN ANIMAL

SO when you say "many st:upid men" your relatives are also including angryangryangry

Cursing men is not as bad as cursing womenangry

Women have been sidelined for hundreds of years.. Give them a helping handangryangry

Not an abusive handangryangryangry
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:

interesting, ....

I detest ra'pe, but this is just being stupid, ..who goes to someone's house by 9.30am on a Wednesday to while away time??

Shoro leleyi?

Me I'm just concerned about the 22 people that actually gave this comment likes.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by animalz: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

Ode!

I NO JUST KNOW WHY YOU JUST LIKE TO INSULT PEOPLE undecided
TRY SEE THINGS IN ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE NA. OR ARE YOU TRYING TO DEFEND THE WOMAN'S RACE undecided

I NO WON CROSS HEAD WITH YOU.

BEKO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. I DON AVOID YOU EVEN DOE MOST OF YOUR POST DEY MEANING LESS.

MY MOONLIGHT grin ABEG LEAVE ME
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by ElDeeVee(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2015
SocialRecluse:

Shoro leleyi?

Me I'm just concerned about the 22 people that actually gave this comment likes.
Evuuuls grin
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by mrpackager(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2015
shocked

That girl must be one of those over sabi babe........

Feeling like no *BROTHER MI niwon*.......They can't do such to me.......coz so far one brother at that age made such advance to you and you declined, you ought to be care full in dealing with him

well i vehemently blame those undecided

bRO KONGI ilyas

MA.RD MAN HABEEB

well sorry::::::::::;:::

**but NEXT time .........yoruba adage says

"Nnkan ti eeyan ' oba nije ,a'ki fi run imu cool

You need not smelling grin what can't eat

These should serve as a lesson to all oversabi babe out der *

STOP FRIENDZONING
BROTHERZONIN
UNCLEZONING

cool
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by naijaboiy: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2015
craleonic:

You must be the product of rape.
And you were the rapist? grin

Why do you guys think your taunts are making sense because it's coming from your leprous fingers? undecided

Please say something new. grin
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin

If this happens here, there will be shortage of raping. Anyway some of them won't care still.

Lolz

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by condralbede(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:

lol..thank u, see ur pics, don't go n get married, keep attending other people's wedding..u Don turn canopy.. idiat angry
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by andyanders: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2015
Let them be jailed for life. I love what the lady did by coming out to report the case. Let the bastards be jailed for at least 30 yrs each.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by tpiander: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2015
btw, is this not the script:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOzVO1t4jB8

17:25
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2015
tpiander:

Why is there a ring in your nose?

Would the answer improve ur quality of living or increase the amount in ur bank account
Just asking since were asking questions
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by tpiander: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Would the answer improve ur quality of living or increase the amount in ur bank account
Just asking since were asking questions

yes it will.

now answer the question.

Are you a cow?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.