Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) (100023 Views)

3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) / 3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2015
standd:

Are you expecting that one to make any sense? Pls, ignore him, they are just kids with no sense on rampage on Nairaland.

I tire o embarassed

I wonder if he would excuse the rapist if it were his daughter?
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by sandrannna(f): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2015
tpiander:

are you a male or female pros.titute?

and what's the meaning of the ring in your nose? Just curious.

So u don't know cynthia morgan? I guess u r from d village like anthony.

Village boy.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by tpiander: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2015
they are pushing rape stories to the front page each week?
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by tpiander: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2015
sandrannna:

So u don't know cynthia morgan? I guess u r fom d village like anthony.

Village boy.

who is he or she?

what is he or she selling that would make me want to know him or her?
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2015
Why Boys? Why? Even with Prostitutes everywhere,cheap and still easy to find online and streets, you still choose to betray the trust your lady friend had for you. I wonder how on earth rape feels more satisfying than actual voluntary sex even if its with a slot. Those Boys and rapists generally for me needs utter castration.That will act as a lesson for those whose either tried and go away with it in the past or those still thinking of attempting it.

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by tpiander: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

I tire o embarassed

I wonder if he would excuse the rapist if it were his daughter?

will you shut up and stop fixating on people's relations just because yours raised you wrong!

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by sandrannna(f): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2015
tpiander:

who is he or she?

Ok
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2015
YES! In Nigeria, the girl should be blamed for visiting her FRIEND. She is a SLUT, she is SILLY, she is FISH-BRAINED. She deserves to be RAPED and BLAMED because she is a Nigerian woman who lives in Nigeria.

Are we done here?

As for the Hypocrites called men, I hope you know that your MOTHERS, SISTERS and female relatives also experience one form of abuse of the other, but they can not talk about it so that they will not be shamed...

This is the story of your lives.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by tpiander: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2015
sandrannna:

Ok

ok what?
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Gbam
Exactly ..these cave goats be tryina justify a wrong doing becaus it happened to a woman how pathetic
Rape is wrong .. So what if a lady walks around unclad does that mean she should be raped nooo .. Swear human rights no they dat country .. The ones in support hope when they have daughters n godforbid they get gang raped they should punish tne girl ontop rubbish .. Lol my opinion sha
Don't mind them. Because there's nothing like criminal records that could stay permanent so they figured they could get away with it. I know in the states and London of course. Someone with a rape record can never get a job. No matter what they do. It ruins one's reputation. The airheads here are praising and glorifying it. So pathetic sha sad

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by animalz: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2015
tpiander:

are you a male or female pros.titute?

and what's the meaning of the ring in your nose? Just curious.

FORGET that EEDIOT. SHE WORST PASS WH0RE.

USELESS WOMAN BEING. THEM HATE RAPE BUT SEE THE RUBBISH PICTURES SHE DEY USE.

AND THE WORST PART BE SAY THOSE PEOPLE WERE DEY RAPE NO DEY SEE THIS KIND USELESS GIRL RAPE.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Eniqurl(f): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2015
Different categories of people on Nl
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by sandrannna(f): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2015
tpiander:

ok what?

Leave me alone.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

You jumped on me first. grin

I never even knew of your existence before then. cheesy

So what are we saying here?

Of course, I did.

It is a sin to allow a pervert to go without reprove. grin
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 20, 2015
tpiander:

will you shut up and stop fixating on people's relations just because yours raised you wrong!

Do you like me? angry
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by naijaboiy: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

Of course, I did.

It is a sin to allow a pervert to go without reprove. grin
Yea!

And i'm a pervert because you said so?

Nairaland is beginning to get filled with comedians which is such a good thing. grin
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by bebe2(f): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

What if they were dating, it still doesn't give him and his friends the right to rape her. FYI, rape is sexual intercourse without consent. undecided

Simple!
I beg educate him.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by tpiander: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

Do I need Jesus in my life?

YES. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2015
Nneka123:
Don't mind them. Because there's nothing like criminal records that could stay permanent so they figured they could get away with it. I know in the states and London of course. Someone with a rape record can never get a job. No matter what they do. It ruins one's reputation. The airheads here are praising and glorifying it. So pathetic sha sad

Im telling u
If u rape first they go post ur face everywhere
Two u will do jail time its a must
Three inside that jail rapist, child molestors , pedos and Gays are dealt with in prison other criminals see it as low lives so the attack them
When they dome out.
Criminal record go rollow u for the rest of ur life .. No job nothing and even when they come out of prison if they break any law they throw straight back in ..

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

You are a very stupid fool!

Infact you are a complete BORN BY MISTAKE!
Why the insult naa?
Your dp, That shot gown you are puting on attracts rapist oo. Some guy can't control seeing ur laps.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by funkiebully: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2015
HABEEB ADISA 25 YEARS OLD HR-GOAT

ILYAS OGUNDIMU. 27 YEARS OLD DOG

KEHINDE ADERINOYE 25 YEARS COW

These animals are supposed to be fasting I presume from their Islamic names, I feel like handling them right now. Castrate them with a blunt hero beer bottle.

Animals from d land of waste down south
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea!

And i'm a pervert because you said so?

Nairaland is beginning to get filled with comedians which is such a good thing. grin

Of course you are.

You do not need a genius to figure that out grin

Good luck raping your own wife, mother, maids and daughters wink
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by tpiander: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Im telling u
If u rape first they go post ur face everywhere
Two u will do jail time its a must
Three inside that jail rapist, child molestors , pedos and Gays are dealt with in prison other criminals see it as low lives so the attack them
When they dome out.
Criminal record go rollow u for the rest of ur life .. No job nothing and even when they come out of prison if they break any law they throw straight back in ..

Why is there a ring in your nose?
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Cavenchy(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2015
Nneka123:
Exactly!

Nairaland is the only place where some of the guys are indifferent about some cases like this. They try to rub it on women's faces that they are the one who deliberately wanted to be raped or they will be looking to hear from the rapist side of the story.

There's nothing plausible or any reasonable explanation to hear from them. They raped her, it's not the lady's fault.

Some of them are even saying she was constantly going to guy's house. Yes she was going. Was she going there to have sex. I mean their logic over this situation is silly! They will always blame women for everything!!

True, she made friends with the wrong sort. Every mother should teach their child (male or female) to be careful around people especially people much older and experienced. She's 19, those guys were 25-27. At their age, most people are either engaged in a life pursuit, a career, or already successful and planning to settle down not looking for young girls to prey on. Those guys don't seem to be responsible to me, She didn't truly know them or how they were raised, she became friends by virtue of their moving into the same neighbourhood. Not because they share common interests or ideals. She should have been warned by her mum that such meaningless friendships most times end up like this or worse. The guys have every reason to be blamed for their actions, however if I were her, I wouldn't make friends with people who are ill-willed. she must have seen the signs at some point, nothing this bad happens without warning.

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by tpiander: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2015
sandrannna:

Leave me alone.

you need help.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by craleonic: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:

chasing the devil away, yet still inviting him

interesting, ....

I detest ra'pe, but this is just being stupid, she's trying to avoid him and yet she normally goes to his house to while away time, undecided ..who goes to someone's house by 9.30am on a Wednesday to while away time??

please we shouldn't jump into conclusion yet, like some posters have already done...there's more to this story, someone is not just telling the truth.....ra'pe my a'ss angry she probably has been having an affair with the guy in question, just that this time she wasn't expecting a foursome

Your reasoning is appalling. So let's assume she was having an affair with the guy like you just concluded, being forced into sex by 3 guys is not ra.pe

Imagine your sister or daughter comes home and says her boyfriend and his friends forced her into sex, will you still say 'ra.pe my a.ss. he's your boyfriend, you just weren't expecting a foursome.'

Jerk.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2015
tpiander:

a thread in romance section last week or so, opened by a male Igbo nler, was saying having an orgasm does not mean a particular sexual intercourse was not rape.

where do you people come up with these things, how does constantly plotting against people, help you?

undecided what is this one saying? Are you okay up there? What concern me with the male nlder? See me o

What plotting? Please where do you stand with these issue? I guess you're just clueless
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by tpiander: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2015
funkiebully:
HABEEB ADISA 25 YEARS OLD HR-GOAT

ILYAS OGUNDIMU. 27 YEARS OLD DOG

KEHINDE ADERINOYE 25 YEARS COW

These animals are supposed to be fasting I presume from their Islamic names, I feel like handling them right now. Castrate them with a blunt hero beer bottle.

Animals from d land of waste down south east
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2015
Tapout:

chasing the devil away, yet still inviting him

interesting, ....

I detest ra'pe, but this is just being stupid, she's trying to avoid him and yet she normally goes to his house to while away time, undecided ..who goes to someone's house by 9.30am on a Wednesday to while away time??

please we shouldn't jump into conclusion yet, like some posters have already done...there's more to this story, someone is not just telling the truth.....ra'pe my a'ss angry she probably has been having an affair with the guy in question, just that this time she wasn't expecting a foursome

Even if she is having an affair with any of the boys, does that warrant them to rape her?

Rape is Rape.
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by naijaboiy: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2015
standd:

Are you expecting that one to make any sense? Pls, ignore him, they are just kids with no sense on rampage on Nairaland.
Yea because you are the only one who knows how to make sense.?

1 Like

Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2015
tpiander:

Why is there a ring in your nose?
why do you care about her nose ring? undecided chai
Re: I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) by tpiander: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2015
Insidous:

Of course you are.

You do not need a genius to figure that out grin

Good luck raping your own wife, mother, maids and daughters wink

sounds like something you've done before already.

please take your sick fantasies elsewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.