Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

I Want To Be A Pilot.where Can I Study How To Fly Air Plane.study With Us At Vga - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Be A Pilot.where Can I Study How To Fly Air Plane.study With Us At Vga (1022 Views)

Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result / I Want To Be A Pilot.where Can I Study How To Fly Air Plane.study With Us At Vga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be A Pilot.where Can I Study How To Fly Air Plane.study With Us At Vga by blowdel: 7:26am On Jun 20, 2015
Closed
Re: I Want To Be A Pilot.where Can I Study How To Fly Air Plane.study With Us At Vga by adedolapo4(m): 7:27am On Jun 20, 2015
you wanna spam this forum abi??
Re: I Want To Be A Pilot.where Can I Study How To Fly Air Plane.study With Us At Vga by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2015
This world is bleeped, this country is even more bleeped!!!

There are some people whose dreams, if not destiny, is flying but with outrageous flight school fees like this, how will that be possible?

They'll be telling us shit about chasing our dreams o but they won't drop money when we finally make up our mind to chase it

That's why you have rich, spoilt kids that can't survive in the real world ending up as pilots and turning out that they hate their jobs or they're so so spoilt and pampered that any little coercion from terrorists, they end up crashing the planes and killing innocent people.

Y'all flight school guys should give the poor ambitious kids a chance, a scholarship will be a good start. N8 million no be beans o
Re: I Want To Be A Pilot.where Can I Study How To Fly Air Plane.study With Us At Vga by blowdel: 7:08am On Jun 21, 2015
VGA CLOSED

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be The Next Vice Chancellor Of The University Of Ibadan? / What Nickname Were You Given In School? / FUTMINNA, PRE-DEGREE Form 2015/2016 Registration Is Still On. (080613351 86)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.