Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,115 members, 7,856,453 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy (44358 Views)

Former Bank Manager, 3 Others Arraigned For N72 Million Fraud(photo) / Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) / Two Teenagers Arraigned For Raping 12-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by Popemax(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2015
Mehn!...what a wicked man..what could make a man to do that to his darling wife omg can't just picture dis right now....a bottle of beer inside ur wife's puna...God have mercy...you will rot in jail u devil wonder who gave u such name Solomon undecided
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by darejem4real: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2015
Wickedness of the highest order
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by DankemzI(m): 8:12am On Jun 20, 2015
H
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by Janet101(f): 8:14am On Jun 20, 2015
Oh!Lord Pls save our land.
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by jouchmaleo: 8:15am On Jun 20, 2015
One killed his mother in London. dis one poured Pepper into her wife's pussy. SW are wicked since 1914. always conspiring. Evil tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by Jaideyone(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2015
hotgunz:
Where s the picture? I don't believe na scam
oponu!!!
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by stanifex31(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2015
Chai dis is wicked... De shuld do same 2 dah guy cry undecided
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by luvility(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2015
Such humans are not needed in d society, if he can do that to his wife...the same private part wey e dey put his joystick....too badt
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by itspearl(f): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2015
Disgusting..inhumane lipsrsealed
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by IceDude(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2015
Devil dey learn for wickedness compared to some humans o......Chai see wickedness! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by ldpele(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2015
What caught my interest is that the police station is named after my surname, and am not from Lagos, but ijaw by native and edo by state of origin. Could they be possibilities of believing that's my ancestry lineage? NLers please advise me oo
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by pregbara1: 8:17am On Jun 20, 2015
My world!!! What a terible pain s that poor lady, I pray that God should avenge her and d police should. Make certain that evry one involved pay dearly.
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by noeloge82(m): 8:17am On Jun 20, 2015
Even d mans sister aided d crime what a world.mans inhumanity to man
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by marked10(m): 8:18am On Jun 20, 2015
hmmmmmm weird people every where u turn
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2015
After reading this news, Satan himself will begin to fear nigerians

1 Like

Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by tonychristopher: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2015
ijustdey:

Policemen attached to the Owutu Police station have charged a middle age man, Ajisafe Solomon and his sister Ajayi Ayomide before an Ikorodu Magistrate court over allegation of wife battering and sodomy.

http://pulse.ng/gist/horrible-man-sister-arraigned-for-battery-sodomy-id3889225.html

I don't want to be tribalistic why are these yorubas sadistic ...just a question

3 Likes

Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by Chinaimporter: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2015
[size=18pt]The wickedness of these South West people know no bounds...thankgod that they are cowards because
If they are as brave as the other tribes of southern nigeria,things would have been far worst than this[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by hotgunz(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2015
Jaideyone:
oponu!!!
u re as stupid as the post itsef.... slowpoke
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by finamaris(f): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2015
hotgunz:
Where s the picture? I don't believe na scam

What r dey scaming from you
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by passionate88: 8:25am On Jun 20, 2015
Heartless
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by lonelydora: 8:28am On Jun 20, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
If only there is tit for tat then some heinous crimes will be reduced

I have been saying it that "an eye for an eye won't make the world go blind" but it will make the world a saner environment.
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by tonychristopher: 8:28am On Jun 20, 2015
Jenams:
After reading this news, Satan himself will begin to fear nigerians

Fear yorubas ...point of corrections

2 Likes

Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by animalz: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2015
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

YOU THINK I WILL BELIEVE THIS PIECE OF SHITTE undecided

WERE IS THE PICTURE OF BOTTLE BEING INSERTED INTO HER VAGANAundecided

WERE IS THE PICTURE OF GRANDED PEPPER undecided

WERE IS THE PICTURE OF THE MAN WHO DID THIS ANIMALISTIC BEHAVIOUR undecided

WERE IS THE PICTURE OF THE BEFORE WOMAN AFTER THIS MADNESS INCIDENT. undecided
IF NO PICTURE, THEM THIS IS A BULLSHITE
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by fairlyisabel(f): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2015
What is marriage turning into these days? Is it that women don't see these signs before jumping into marrying these beasts or that they are so much in love or desperate? Fine, why wouldn't they leave the house when they notice that their so called husbands are becoming hostile and aggressive? May God shower some of our women with senses.
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by sauceEEP(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2015
Lagos na wah o! Na only una Waka come
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by oboy3(m): 8:46am On Jun 20, 2015
SW
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 20, 2015
Olarewajub:
This is serious. Pepper on the birth carnal can make a woman go mad, how true?

that part of a woman's body has the most nerve endings situatated in one area. the nerve endings are what allows you feel things on your skin, eg a bite, a slap, anything pleasurable or painful.
in areas wheere the nerve endings are clustered together in high quantity, the feeling of pain or pleasure is intensified. That's why feeling pepper there can make a woman mad.

Then there is also the fact that people have different thresholds for pain. What one can stand, another may not be able to. its like kicking a guy in his groin.

2 Likes

Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by phranseeqz(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2015
fairlyisabel:
What is marriage turning into these days? Is it that women don't see these signs before jumping into marrying these beasts or that they are so much in love or desperate? Fine, why wouldn't they leave the house when they notice that their so called husbands are becoming hostile and aggressive? May God shower some of our women with senses.

The problem is that most are desperate to marry and most times they don't even get married. Most get married (or start staying together) because of pregnancies that result. Moreover, after like two children, most women put up with these abuses under the guise of their "children's interests" or no feasible "source of livelihood" should they part ways.
However, the levels of inhumanity being exhibited is inexcusable. They deserve corporal punishment if I were d judge
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2015
Even satan would be shocked at the crazy acts perpetuated by humans at this time of the end... shocked
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by phreakabit(m): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2015
Yorubas are out in full swing today.
Capturing all the headlines.

2 Likes

Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by coolzeal(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2015
I don't know how many people in the world could do that. That's barbaric and devilish.
Re: Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2015
Becuase of adultery
Why do that to the woman .. Nigerian men act like animals i swear .. Like who does sh!t like this .. Pure wickedness
If the lady cheated just get rid .. Why do that
And if its a woman now that dies something like this we wont hear word..

Cheating is not a crime .. What the guy did is a criminal offence .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture / 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos / Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.