Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,356 members, 7,864,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Ditto: My Undying Love For Sweettease [must read] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ditto: My Undying Love For Sweettease [must read] (2113 Views)

Don Jazzy In Big Trouble,As Fan Cries Out,declares Her Undying Love For Him / This Post Is For Sweettease Eyes Only / When Ladies Declare Their Undying Love (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ditto: My Undying Love For Sweettease [must read] by sweettease(f): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
harlos:

Thanks. I know troubles will come when someone finally appears with scissors to cut that tissue

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
SHe loves it.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ditto: My Undying Love For Sweettease [must read] by harlos: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
sweettease:

Hello.

Wanna say goodbye?
Re: Ditto: My Undying Love For Sweettease [must read] by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Luedave:
Op u be big mumu, u are dying for a baby mama... Get a lyf coz she wudnt say Yes nd if she does its ur luck
must u post nonsense? How did u knw she is a babymama. Oh yea! She may accept.

1 Like

Re: Ditto: My Undying Love For Sweettease [must read] by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
sweettease:

OOh!! but I get sad when I get lashed by e-bullies like you, i feel weak. I wud reserve d things I want to say now coz u awesome and i respect wise dudes lyk you, sha don't cross my way in any other thread tongue
Re: Ditto: My Undying Love For Sweettease [must read] by Princeparix(m): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
harlos:

Thanks. I know troubles will come when someone finally appears with scissors to cut that tissue

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
SHe loves it.
lipsrsealed shocked shocked

harlos:

Hello.
Wanna say goodbye?
Re: Ditto: My Undying Love For Sweettease [must read] by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jollyjoy:
must u post nonsense? How did u knw she is a babymama. Oh yea! She may accept.
must u quote me? Are u crushn on me or simply in love.? Guys help o! Help! Dis gal tink say she get mouth. Hahahaha ... #shoro ni gal yi sor
Re: Ditto: My Undying Love For Sweettease [must read] by ayomyspace: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
I have short story similar to share

I have a friend, we've being apart for years, we seldom see each other. the last time I saw her with her siblings and mom, It was a surprise. Okay, let me start like this.

in school, back in primary school, we were little beat apart from each other, cos I was not performing well in school, at first, I didn't take it serous, my mum was her mother closest friend, we go to their house often times and there and there I couldn't mix with like how normal kids do. as times goes by I lost contact with her only for me to c her again in 2009. we hardly said a word to each other because I was awful to myself seeing the situation of things was bad for me. she was already in her third in the university as at then while i was waiting for my admission.

so I waited for years with no response. not until five years after. all through this time I never saw her. not a call or message. then it happened one fateful Saturday when my mum called me that we would be having a visitor, then I began thinking who that could be. lo and behold I heard a knock on the gate, hurriedly I ran to check who that was only for me to bump into her. I was shocked.

I couldn't say a word because she has grown so big. she embrassed me, cos I was shocked, my hands were stiff, I was dazed. then the attraction started there but I couldn't say how I feel. I kept my emotions within me. that day passed, but couldn't stop thinking about her

she finished before me n now she's now doing big on her own. I began calling her, as friend, we started talking, but something came within me to observe her I realized she's in a relationship but the guy hasn't proposed to her yet. I normally see them on social media that drew my conclusion that I have lost her cos I was thinking of asking her out but I keep struggling with myself, i was sad. It didn't occur to me that she was in a relationship , now I'm confused on what to do cos I really like her, i understood that I messed up my past, i really do, pls admin tell me what to do? cos I'm confused.

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Wants To Abort But He Refused / cv / What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.