Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? (21374 Views)

I Need Fifa 17 Android Game In Ibadan / Gta V PC Game In Calabar / Hidden Game In Android 5.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hi guys,av scored 516

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by kasmail(m): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bobopupa:
good to know wink. I remember saying While this might not be news to some...

Does it work on mobile?

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by okonja(m): 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Let see who beat this grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
wowwwww!!!! never knew this.. cheesy cheesy

check out my score cheesy cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
okonja:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by herald9: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
trying...
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by alt3r3g0: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
okonja:
cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by bidoublegie(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bobopupa:
While this might not be news to some, others will be glad to discover it!!!

It can be such a bummer when you have no internet connection or are experiencing a downtime (Well this happens a lot in my office cry ). More so, you might not be in the zone or mood for work or just wanna faff away... Well guess what, the folks at Google know and experience this too and found a cool way to kill time.

There's a hidden game in its Chrome browser (both Mobile and Desktop) that you can play when your device isn’t connected to the web.

Next time you see this screen Keep Calm and Don't Cuss smiley wink !

Simply hit the Space Bar on your keyboard (Desktop) or tap the Dinosaur (Mobile) and see the Magic wink.

NB: still wanna enjoy the game when you have a good/working connection? Simply turn of your device's internet connection.
Warning: This can get really addictive.

Would be fun to see you upload and share your high scores.

Have fun wink.
lol... Just tried it.

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by cao(f): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
okonja:
You were already beaten from the previous page and apparently the person was also high at the time.
iluvweed:
After a nice london kush(LOUD)....... grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by hunjap(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
shoro ni yen
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by okonja(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
cao:

You were already beaten from the previous page and apparently the person was also high at the time.

Like you said....the dude was high ; , don't worry....I too would soon get high on Kunu geda...
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by cao(f): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
CountDracula:

undecided u call dis a game?
Actually, it is a game, it's an endless runner. See Canabalt, Subway Surfers and Temple Run as more popular examples. Who said all games must be cinematic pieces worthy of a John Williams score or shooters with buckets of bullets and chaos?

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Teewills(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Speed increases at 100s interval. you almost cant reach 500
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by jabbo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by directonpc(m): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Well I hacker is always a hacker see who beats this;

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by cao(f): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
directonpc:
Well I hacker is always a hacker see who beats this;
You were already beaten before you started, see iluvweed's post.

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by directonpc(m): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
cao:
You were already beaten before you started, see iluvweed's post.
I will be back

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by cooluc(f): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wow hw did u discover it?

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by herald9: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
I've tapped that madafaka dinosaur tire...it's not moving or is it because it's gone extinct?angry

or maybe I need to update my chromesad

2 Likes

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by directonpc(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Oya beat this heaters:

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by zeetyzin(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Dats cool.....scored 1497

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by cao(f): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
directonpc:
Oya beat this heaters:
Good for you, here's your prize cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by armadeo(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
I just tried it. Lol. Interesting.

High score is 303.

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wow

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Ethereal0110(f): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
I dey play am wella.......,
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by angieberry(f): 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nice!
Bobopupa
How did you discover this??

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by youngin(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bobopupa:

There's a hidden game in its Chrome browser (both Mobile and Desktop) that you can play when your device isn’t connected to the web.
Simply hit the Space Bar on your keyboard (Desktop) and see the Magic

Maybe it's because of my version of google chrome,but it aint working
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Abayor7: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bobopupa:
While this might not be news to some, others will be glad to discover it!!!

It can be such a bummer when you have no internet connection or are experiencing a downtime (Well this happens a lot in my office cry ). More so, you might not be in the zone or mood for work or just wanna faff away... Well guess what, the folks at Google know and experience this too and found a cool way to kill time.

Next time you see this screen Keep Calm and Don't Cuss smiley wink !

Simply hit the Space Bar on your keyboard (Desktop) or tap the Dinosaur (Mobile) and see the Magic wink.

NB: still wanna enjoy the game when you have a good/working connection? Simply turn of your device's internet connection.
Warning: This can get really addictive.

Would be fun to see you upload and share your high scores.

Have fun wink.

Can I enjoy this on tecno android? embarassed
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by CountDracula(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
cao:

Actually, it is a game, it's an endless runner. See Canabalt, Subway Surfers and Temple Run as more popular examples. Who said all games must be cinematic pieces worthy of a John Williams score or shooters with buckets of bullets and chaos?

PES is a game, GOW is a game, COH is a game, GTA is a game... Dis is NOT a game
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by cao(f): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
CountDracula:

PES is a game, GOW is a game, COH is a game, GTA is a game... Dis is NOT a game
It is. Get over it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sony PS3, Nintendo Wii Or Xbox 360? / Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly / PlayStation 3 hacking and Game Installation Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.