Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? (21376 Views)

I Need Fifa 17 Android Game In Ibadan / Gta V PC Game In Calabar / Hidden Game In Android 5.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by freshness2020: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sure na...na boredom cause am when connection fails!
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by groundnutoil(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by CountDracula(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bobopupa:
While this might not be news to some, others will be glad to discover it!!!

It can be such a bummer when you have no internet connection or are experiencing a downtime (Well this happens a lot in my office cry ). More so, you might not be in the zone or mood for work or just wanna faff away... Well guess what, the folks at Google know and experience this too and found a cool way to kill time.

There's a hidden game in its Chrome browser (both Mobile and Desktop) that you can play when your device isn’t connected to the web.

Next time you see this screen Keep Calm and Don't Cuss smiley wink !

Simply hit the Space Bar on your keyboard (Desktop) or tap the Dinosaur (Mobile) and see the Magic wink.

NB: still wanna enjoy the game when you have a good/working connection? Simply turn of your device's internet connection.
Warning: This can get really addictive.

Would be fun to see you upload and share your high scores.

Have fun wink.

undecided u call dis a game?
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Duletion(m): 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
Old game
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Op, I dunno what you are talking about! I went offline on my tab and kept tapping the dinosaur several times and it was just still and mopping the way Ndume was mopping when the senate elections result announcer kept saying "Ekweremadu! Ekweremadu!!" undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
I actually discovered this by mistake last week cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by sluvy4tune(m): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thanks Op

Been enjoying the game all day

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by ewizard1: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
I would say this anywhere anytime...

Google is the most innovative company in the universe.

No other come close. I also love their casual outfit stuff; where worker can dress in whatever casual way they feel like. Very great!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by justmenoni: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Now I understand and agree that Nairaland Is been run on bias basis.

I posted this same topic and it didn't hit frontpage but som1 else posted same almost a month after mine and gbam it's on front-page.. I tot u have to search a topic if it's already on Nairaland before going ahead to post it.

The link to the post I made in may is:

https://www.nairaland.com/2335332/play-game-chrome-while-server

Nairaland mods especially seun ishilove lala make una stop been biased cos later on we are gonna be putting all our blames on our govt... What ever happens to charity begins at home?
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by anonym0us: 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bobopupa:
let's see how it goes. Perhaps u cud share with ur friends? And hey, did u try it out?
are dey paying u for all this hyping
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
angry grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Me i no dey see any dinosaur oh na sad looking file dey my own cry

2 Likes

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by protonz(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
Since 1914.....
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by hidee20(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
My HI-636 grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by billy187(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bobopupa:
when u cross the 500 mark, some surprise awaits u... heads up, wear ur helmets! grin

I didnt see nothing...till i crash landed at 623 grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by onelife97: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
I did some months ago when I visited 9ja.
I actually wanted to browse in the mid of the night on the eMpTyheN wifi router that I bought on that day but unfortunately it wasn't working and got frustrated in the mid of the night.nowhere to go.nothing to do.then I started touching my phone in frustration that was how I detected the game on google chrome.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by abdul2005: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
hahahaha
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
i use chrome all the time.....although nice

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by oyefeel(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
nice game to cool tension
i score 168

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Kingsasian(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nice game. Mine was Hi 308

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by kingvictorking(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Just tried it. Very cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by iluvweed(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
After a nice london kush(LOUD)....... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by chukyjones(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
i actually stumbled on this game recently by accident.

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by Kemuni(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Not bad i guess. grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by popcykaylah(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
tried it ..see my high score grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by lovely17(m): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
you people just noticed ni. been playing the game since
Re: Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? by enrydacool(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wow this is awesome thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sony PS3, Nintendo Wii Or Xbox 360? / Fly Microsoft Flight Stimulator (fsx) Online And Earn 100 Dollars Monthly / PlayStation 3 hacking and Game Installation Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.