Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

My Naija Sweetheart - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Naija Sweetheart (2182 Views)

Whadup My Naija Bride!!! / Afro Latina Warned About Meeting My Naija Guy's Family / "Sweetheart, I Don't Love You Anymore!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Naija Sweetheart by frankkky: 10:13am On Mar 05, 2009
@biina,na wa for you o,how can you advise him to marry maria as a second wife what kind of bad advise is that?look poster dont ever think along that line o,you will only worsen your situation,polygamy is very very very bad,dont put your hand into it o
what i will advise you to do is this,it is a great pity that you do not love your life,i dont blame for you that,but your wife loves you as you said,that is a starting point,now put her into a test anything you can think of and find out if she really loves you,2,go to nigeria and pretend to maria that you were being deported,look rough,watch her reaction,do this b4 you give her that hefty sum
Do all this things i have outlined and i bet you will settle with the one that is meant for you.all the best
Re: My Naija Sweetheart by collins2: 11:05am On Mar 05, 2009
WOW!@frankkky men you are a GENIUS,why didnt i think of that before,wow,a millon thanks.i am buying my ticket tommorow,men you too much
Re: My Naija Sweetheart by busybodi: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2009
JustGood:

Go back to Maria if she still loves you the same way jare. Afterall the so-called wife knew you had someone before. As you have both made your beds, so should you both lie on the beds. Leave the woman who did not think about the feelings of the woman waiting for you at home!

1. Your wife used you because she knew you were vulnerable and needed papers.
2. You used your wife because you needed papers
3. Maria might be a good girl but she is naive in thinking that you will not change after all the years.

Pray for wisdom to handle the situation but I will honestly advise you to leave the woman you dont love and move your life elsewhere.
d woman waiting for him at home,is she a wife or a fiance,if shes a fiance,then shes not his woman,if shes a wife then shes his woman

how r u so sure of dis(/i mean ur number 3)?where is ur proof?isnt there a probability dat maria slept wt one or other men when d dude was away?

d only person dat owns dis guy now is his wife and not maria

maria is so stupid to wait for a man for ages all because of obodo oyibo

when will women think with their head and not their anus

maria never owned him,even in naija and outside naija

i keep saying it that the only woman dat owns a man is dat woman dat has gone to the altar wt the man,which is his wife,i mean his legally married wife and not one maria or magdalena

fiancee ,girlfriend,lover watever is not enoff proof of ownership

so poster make ur marriage work
Re: My Naija Sweetheart by JustGood(m): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2009
A marriage that was only concocted as a result of the need for papers?
which kind marriage be that?

@poster, make you run 440 quick quick. If na that woman no love you, she no go think twice before she report you to immigration for deportation to MMA. Use your brain and think deep jare.

You think say the woman go love you for ever? Dont decieve yourself at all
Re: My Naija Sweetheart by richard10: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2009
wow,what a real complication,look collins it is hard to advise in such things as this,one i cant say you should divorce your wife but at the same time you dont love her,maybe you shouldnt have married her in the first place,there are many desperate girls here in europe looking for a man to trap and she got to you,my guy you are trapped o.
all da same even if you leave your wife now,you would still regret it,so find a way to live with her cos if she was good to Bleep then she is good to marry
forget frankkky advice,cos if you go to naija now and meet maria ,i swear my guy she go get belle one time for you by that time you don marry two wives be that o.
i wonder why maria sef wait that long,i really wonder
Re: My Naija Sweetheart by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2009
i was wondering why maria waited till 35yrs old. Did she not think to ask you how far so she cud move on with her life. I don't believe there is anything more than regrets between you and Maria. Focus on your family, apologize to Maria and ask her to move forward with her life and you do the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All 40 Of Sheikh's Wives Get Their Period At The Same Time / www.wivestownhallconnection.com / I Want To Have 3 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.