Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

All 40 Of Sheikh's Wives Get Their Period At The Same Time - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All 40 Of Sheikh's Wives Get Their Period At The Same Time (2176 Views)

12 Reasons Wives Get Upset With Their Husbands / Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years / Can Someone Miss Their Period For 2 Mths & Nt Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All 40 Of Sheikh's Wives Get Their Period At The Same Time by kachy: 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
All of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Zayed Khalifa’s forty wives got their period at the exact same time, various Arab media are reporting. In what is being described as one of the most unfortunate events in recent UAE history, the PMS calendars of the Sheik’s wives became synchronized and created a terrible headache for everyone involved.

His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Zayed Khalifa, one of the richest men in the United Arab Emirates, first heard about the disaster from his eunuch, sources within the palace report.

In the meantime, the troubled man managed to answer a few quick questions from media representatives.

“Back when I only had two wives I could maybe handle a couple of mood swinging, bloated, depressed, angry and resentful chocolate-eating monsters at a time, but with just one more than that you’re as good as dead. I was convinced that this would never happen with all forty of them at the same time – I mean, what are the odds?” the grief-stricken ruler asked.

Palace representatives said that the harem would be put under quarantine for the next several days in order to avert a greater catastrophe, and that the Sheikh would do the same thing any other man would do in similar circumstances, “hide somewhere until it all passes.”

One of the Sheikh’s wives spoke to reporters about the mood inside the palace. “How is it even possible to cycle through every human emotion in one day? It’s so exhausting. And we get no support from our husband. None of us even give a damn if he comes back unless he brings us mass quantities of chocolate covered peanut butter balls,” Adara al-Sadah, wife number 28, was quoted as saying.

The Arab billionaire stated in the end that “having a harem can easily transform from being every man’s sweetest dream to every man’s worst nightmare.”

By The Global Edition

1 Like

Re: All 40 Of Sheikh's Wives Get Their Period At The Same Time by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
kachy:

Palace representatives said that the harem would be put under quarantine for the next several days in order to avert a greater catastrophe, and that the Sheikh would do the same thing any other man would do in similar circumstances, “hide somewhere until it all passes.”

The Arab billionaire stated in the end that “having a harem can easily transform from being every man’s sweetest dream to every man’s worst nightmare.

Lmao!!
Re: All 40 Of Sheikh's Wives Get Their Period At The Same Time by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
modified
Re: All 40 Of Sheikh's Wives Get Their Period At The Same Time by parismarc: 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2013
What?!!!is this for real?long hisssssssssss
Re: All 40 Of Sheikh's Wives Get Their Period At The Same Time by blank(f): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
It was a comedy piece. It's not a real story.
Re: All 40 Of Sheikh's Wives Get Their Period At The Same Time by zayhal(f): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
^must be a comedy.

But btw, maybe it's possible for women staying in same environment to have their periods in the same time range. Back then in school, my friends in the hostel used to say they always had their periods same time, that's those living in same room. I don't know if there's any scientific backing for this.

2 Likes

Re: All 40 Of Sheikh's Wives Get Their Period At The Same Time by EfemenaXY: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2013
What a story! grin cheesy
Re: All 40 Of Sheikh's Wives Get Their Period At The Same Time by slumbee(m): 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2013
that's messed up tho, who do u run 2 wen LIL john gets all freaky and wants to go for a dive... angry

1 Like

Re: All 40 Of Sheikh's Wives Get Their Period At The Same Time by pheyikemi: 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2013
Hmm! Pheromones at work.
Re: All 40 Of Sheikh's Wives Get Their Period At The Same Time by greatgod2012(f): 2:29am On Feb 11, 2013
I refuse to believe this in Jesus name, and if it happens, thats their gaddem business, not mine!
Re: All 40 Of Sheikh's Wives Get Their Period At The Same Time by Ivynwa(f): 6:30am On Feb 11, 2013
I have read stuffs sychronize like that when women live close.
What is one person doing with 40 wives. Jeez!

1 Like

Re: All 40 Of Sheikh's Wives Get Their Period At The Same Time by eagleeye2: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2013
kachy:

The Arab billionaire stated in the end that “having a harem can easily transform from being every man’s sweetest dream to every man’s worst nightmare.”

By The Global Edition

buhahahahahahaha.... this guy is a clown.
to avoid the re-occurance of this, he should up the number to 80. mtchewwwwwwww
Re: All 40 Of Sheikh's Wives Get Their Period At The Same Time by Ndipe(m): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
there is a a scientific backing that when women live in close quarters for a lengthy period of time, it's possible for them to be menstruating right about the same time.

2 Likes

Re: All 40 Of Sheikh's Wives Get Their Period At The Same Time by EngrKemp: 7:02am On Nov 20, 2022
slumbee apost=14257208:
that's messed up tho, who do u run 2 wen LIL john gets all freaky and wants to go for a dive... angry
He will simply order for another wife

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Help / I Want To Have 3 Wives / See What Bleaching Did To This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.