Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Photos; See What The Heavy Rain In Lagos Has Done - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos; See What The Heavy Rain In Lagos Has Done (1723 Views)

Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) / Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup / Tennis Star Serena Williams - Ukwu Come And See The Heavy Thing Serena.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos; See What The Heavy Rain In Lagos Has Done by eyesourcenews: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
Following the heavy rains all through saturday morning, there has been heavy flooding in major parts of Lagos..VGC,Oshodi,Iju,Opebi,Agege,Ikorodu are all flooded..

What happens if it rains for a whole day ? Urgent action needs to be taken to avoid a catastrophe ..

See more photos ; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/photos-see-what-heavy-rain-in-lagos-has.html

Re: Photos; See What The Heavy Rain In Lagos Has Done by Airforce1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lagoon undecided
Re: Photos; See What The Heavy Rain In Lagos Has Done by kromoto: 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
I knew it that was why I was quarreling baba saeed, the carpenter to hasten up with my canoe!

Some people have decided to bring the lagoon to our doorstep

1 Like

Re: Photos; See What The Heavy Rain In Lagos Has Done by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
i really enjoyed the rain sha. *indoor*
Re: Photos; See What The Heavy Rain In Lagos Has Done by Cutehector(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
Midehi:
i really enjoyed the rain sha.
*indoor*
huggn the teddy bear right
Re: Photos; See What The Heavy Rain In Lagos Has Done by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
Cutehector:
huggn the teddy bear right
you gorrit!
Re: Photos; See What The Heavy Rain In Lagos Has Done by Cutehector(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Midehi:

you gorrit!
wats d name of ur teddy bear
Re: Photos; See What The Heavy Rain In Lagos Has Done by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
Cutehector:
wats d name of ur teddy bear
why do you wanna know? personal!
Re: Photos; See What The Heavy Rain In Lagos Has Done by Lilyomi(f): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Maybe we nid submarine cars.
Re: Photos; See What The Heavy Rain In Lagos Has Done by prettyjo(f): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
this Lagos rain is becoming something else.
rain falls virtually everyday
Re: Photos; See What The Heavy Rain In Lagos Has Done by youngberry001(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
and some peoples re still living there na wa o

tank God have got a transfer to kaduna
Re: Photos; See What The Heavy Rain In Lagos Has Done by benkings(m): 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hehehe.....if mohammed refuse to take a dive in d lagoon d lagoon will take a dive on mohammed...
Re: Photos; See What The Heavy Rain In Lagos Has Done by Blanc8(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
youngberry001:
and some peoples re still living there na wa o

tank God have got a transfer to kaduna
So what do you want them to do... ? move out.. ? you obviously don't have a meaningful thing to say

(1) (Reply)

Kcee’s Brother & Label Boss E-money Enjoys Shopping With His Handsome Kids [SEE / She Is My First Love ” – Paul And Anita Okoye Share Their Love Story. / Pics:See Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Siting On Floor As She Visit Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.