Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? (43041 Views)

Oyo Governor Abiola Ajimobi Reunites With His Predecessor In London. Photos / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Reno Omokri: How You Treat Your Predecessor Is How Your Successor May Treat You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Truckpusher(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I am only here because Truckpusher and other sons cum daughters of iniquity are on the other side...and I am too holy to behold atrocity and iniquity all in one...barcanista is just an adulterated portion of Truckie cheesy
I'm a good man. grin
Stop associating me with Barcanista's constant he-goatism. grin
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Firefire(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

But he lives in the Diaspora...

wink, u never can tell, let see his response. btw their are stalls in diaspora too.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
bakila:

That is part of the irony f life. When he was campaigning for APC he sought for protection against government might. He was looking for chop money in disguise. Now that guys he is afraid of are not in Government the Chop money don finish, he seeks attention and patronage. Alas Barcanista the Legend of Protection Seeker. No one will take you serious, we can only read personal aggrandizement in your articles.
His articles either seeks protection or attention.
Well said, his is Legend of the Protection Seeker.

Deranged nincompoop who when overwhelmed with higher reasoning resorts to ediotic name calling and inanities...Is the person of barcanista the topic of this thread...mpama

4 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by bakila: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
engineerboat:

As usual, provide us with explanation that all @Barcanista points are false.

Stop abusing the person @Barcanista,

Let us discuss the points raised, dat is what concern everybody here
What point is there to debate. That the economy was not better or things are not falling into shape because of Buhari's abhorrence for corruption? I would only grace any thread he starts are SELF SERVING and laced with the bitterness of PDP's defeat, if its done in the greater interest of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
HFOG:

When will you be free? Can I steal you now?
I'm all yours tonight kiss
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by MizMyColi(f): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
Firefire:

wink, u never can tell, let see his response. btw their are stalls in diaspora too.

*Holds Tummy In Laughter*

THIS! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by PhockPhockMan: 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:
BUHARI HAS OUTPERFORMED THE OTUOKE FOOL

Beats that into ops head
He has outperformed him on Cluelessness abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by samuel25(m): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Princecalm:
saying president Buhari is yet to kick start anything is false or will you also tell me his visits to Chad and Niger was for tourism?
I can't just understand while people enjoy deceiving themselves. A President travel to Chad and Niger, all the journalist can tell was he got a donkey as gift and you are here celebrating it as achievement or whatever you termed it. When there is virtially no any action for the past 21 days, is it after 3 years we will begin to ask questions? APC as a party too full of deceit likewise their supporters.

9 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm a good man. grin

gringringrin this he-goatism according to you is pushing him to gather even babes without nafdac number or SON approved...he no sabi say ashi dey run belle cheesy You have passed the level of coach in that game...you're now an ancestor gringrin
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by HFOG(f): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
barcanista:
I'm all yours tonight kiss
Why don't I believe you?
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm a good man. grin
Baba, why una de spoil business for me na? I still de learn work for your side...

@Whynotthetruth I de suspect you o

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
HFOG:

Hmm. You're getting me scared...

No need to fear...I have some portion that can knock off barcanista if he becomes a pain in the as* to us
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
HFOG:

Why don't I believe you?
Because I can't remember when I lied to you. How are you sweetie? kiss

3 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bros, you were supposed to be a monk angry
Whynotthetruth:

No need to fear...I have some portion that can knock off barcanista if he becomes a pain in the as* to us
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by engineerboat(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
bakila:

What point is there to debate. The the economy was not better or things are not falling into shape because of Buhari's abhorrence for corruption? I would only grace any thread he starts are SELF SERVING laced with the bitterness of PDP's defeat.

This is not PDP defeat bitterness.

But can't APC state one sentence without mentioning PDP defeat, GEJ for once.

1. What econonoy is better (Please state with reasons)
2. What are the things that are falling into shape (EFCC release Nyako, Sylva et.al), Bombing those waving hand to NAF in Calabar
3. Creating West Germany from Germany with President Mistchel
4. Double tongue (One press statement by a SSA in the Morning, another tune in the afternoon, counter in the evening)
5. Emergency meeting to cause constitutional crisis at the NASS

Tell us, highlight them, let us know.

3 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
samuel25:

I can't just understand while people enjoy deceiving themselves. A President travel to Chad and Niger, all the journalist can tell was he got a donkey as gift and you are here celebrating it as achievement or whatever you termed it. When there is virtially no any action for the past 21 days, is it after 3 years we will begin to ask questions? APC as a party too full of deceit likewise their supporters.
What do you expect from a party that knows nothing other than propaganda?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
barcanista:
Baba, why una de spoil business for me na? I still de learn work for your side...

@Whynotthetruth I de suspect you o

Nah Truckpusher send me video of you in active service hence I am reacting gringrin

I no do anything again cheesy abi u see something
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, you were supposed to be a monk angry

I am monk with benefits gringrin
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by HFOG(f): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
barcanista:
Because I can't remember when I lied to you. How are you sweetie? kiss
Maybe because I've not given you the opportunity to. I'm blessed - you already know that. How're you today?
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
engineerboat:

2. What are the things that are falling into shape (EFCC release Nyako, Sylva et.al), Bombing those waving hand to NAF in Calabar
4. Double tongue (One press statement by a SSA in the Morning, another tune in the afternoon, counter in the evening)

Instead of answering you...watch him go poetic with empty rhetorics...APC and goons are just exact definition of everything wrong with Nigeria since independence...

5 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
HFOG:

Maybe because I've not given you the opportunity to. I'm blessed - you already know that. How're you today?
Be rest assure that I won't consciously lie too you. If I do that unconsciously, I will apologise immediately I realise my lies. kiss

I'm blessed as long as you are blessed. I think you have a private message grin

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by engineerboat(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Instead of answering you...watch him go poetic with empty rhetorics...APC and goons are just exact definition of everything wrong with Nigeria since independence...

I taya ooooo,

Instead of attacking the Message, they were attacking the Messenger.

Change.

SHEY NA LIKE THIS WE GO DEY DEY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Nah Truckpusher send me video of you in active service hence I am reacting gringrin

I no do anything again cheesy abi u see something
That was a videoshop. Truckpusher ooooooooo
Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Truckpusher(m): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
barcanista:
What I do again? cheesy

I dey sleep abeg. grin

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
@ barcanista, I've missed your article where you analyse your write up with factual and unbiased mind.
Passingshot was only trying to imitate barca that he had to toe the line of Lai Mohammed to propagate his foolishness online.
PMB doesn't deserve the toga of President because Nigeria has been on auto-pilot with his reluctance to constitute his cabinet.

How can a President put Nigeria on hOld with his procastinating attitude?

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by bakila: 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
engineerboat:

You lay out was was obtainable 22 days before Goodluck was defeated and 22 days after Buhari was sworn in we take it from there.
EFCC were supposed to do their work before arresting Nyako, their stupidity in not reading the provision of section 35(5)a can only be the handiwork of GEJ appointees. They should make it public where Buahri or any person through him had asked them to release the accused person. Why did GEJ government not prosecute Nyako in absentia or Sylva to conclusion.
Your fat lie that the Airforce is bombing those waving at them is so obvious. Who will be waving at a fighter Jet? Are you too dull to know that a Jet fighter does not travel at the speed of a Chopper? It is like your other moniker's claim that it is arguing for Nigeria not the protection money he received from PDP.
Your oga is a self-serving protection seeker. He should put his new title for all to see.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
engineerboat:

I taya ooooo,

Change.

Forget his history but atiku was the most prepared candidate they had in APC for presidency...

Jagaban chose buhari because it is about power grab and not any change mantra...

If buhari who has been contesting for the last 12years has no development blueprint or even list of cabinet nucleus; then what's he making noise for

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by millionboi(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
No amount of excuse wil be enuf jor......Dis change na fake
demmy0325:
Hang on tanoids... Its nt evn up to a month baba entered power.... Being opposition doesnt stop U frm tinkin with common sense.. undecided

..you should jst stop wastin ur time n retire with Ur master in otuoke already.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
engineerboat:

I taya ooooo,

Change.

My brother, APC know how to silence opposition. But they are learners in the game. Imagine that guy ran away because you asked him pertinent questions.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by anonimi: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
demmy0325:
Hang on tanoids... Its nt evn up to a month baba entered power.... Being opposition doesnt stop U frm tinkin with common sense.. undecided

Save your preaching sermon for Alh. LIE Muhammed who said Brainless Booboo has ALREADY achieved more than Jonathan shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/2390566/buhari-already-achieved-3-wks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by bakila: 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Deranged nincompoop who when overwhelmed with higher reasoning resorts to ediotic name calling and inanities...Is the person of barcanista the topic of this thread...mpama
Well you intellect is below that of a nimcoompooop. Youe director of operation is a protection seeker and is craving for attention. I know you are high from his anuss smell, for which reason i will not abuse you as your system and its life is messed up with the filth of the protection seekers anuss.When you are sober quote me.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Buhari Has Out-performed His Predecessor? by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
barcanista:

gringringrin mehn nah Monday hammer u carry dey waka around for waist oooo grin I fear for the video kai gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerians To Pay N144,000 For Solar Panels Govt Plans For 5m Homes / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.