Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Photo:president Buhari Taking Stock On His Cattle Farm.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo:president Buhari Taking Stock On His Cattle Farm.. (1191 Views)

"My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle / Photo: President Buhari Arrives India / Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:president Buhari Taking Stock On His Cattle Farm.. by mcyemite(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari, who landed in Kastina yesterday. The president and son attended to his Cattle Farm earlier today.

Re: Photo:president Buhari Taking Stock On His Cattle Farm.. by vjsmiles: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
He is looking for a suitable means to transport them to Aso Rock...
Whether na ekenedechukwu motors or the young shall grow cheesy

I no say make you laugh
Me self one grain of ugh no comot me from mouth

So just read for fun if ee make you laugh you like amam grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo:president Buhari Taking Stock On His Cattle Farm.. by Aspiregreat: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jobless Manold man get to WORK.....
Re: Photo:president Buhari Taking Stock On His Cattle Farm.. by mcyemite(m): 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
1.)

Re: Photo:president Buhari Taking Stock On His Cattle Farm.. by vjsmiles: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
Aspiregreat:
Jobless Man
all the corrupt cows that rape female cows will be sent to Kirikiri cheesy

And you will be the chief returning officer angry

Re: Photo:president Buhari Taking Stock On His Cattle Farm.. by izuch(m): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
The country is in chaos and he still has time to count his malu? An abooki would always be an abookii
Re: Photo:president Buhari Taking Stock On His Cattle Farm.. by ascaris(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
You can not separate a Fulani man from his shanu! Even when we have made this man to preside over us, he is still going back to his shanu farm. If we want this man to stay in the villa then we have to move those cattle there or relocate the villa to his farm.
Re: Photo:president Buhari Taking Stock On His Cattle Farm.. by Aspiregreat: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
vjsmiles:
all the corrupt cows that rape female cows will be sent to Kirikiri cheesy

And you will be the chief returning officer angry

Silent is ..........
Re: Photo:president Buhari Taking Stock On His Cattle Farm.. by vjsmiles: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
Aspiregreat:

Silent is not needed to inject even cow sense into your brain angry

Re: Photo:president Buhari Taking Stock On His Cattle Farm.. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
more

Re: Photo:president Buhari Taking Stock On His Cattle Farm.. by Slimzjoe(m): 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Photo:president Buhari Taking Stock On His Cattle Farm.. by doctokwus: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
Last pix epic. Like a conjurer!
Re: Photo:president Buhari Taking Stock On His Cattle Farm.. by doctokwus: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
Last pix epic. Like a conjurer!
Re: Photo:president Buhari Taking Stock On His Cattle Farm.. by Tecnonews24: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
I guess he saying hello the the cow's in the last pix. does it mean they can Harry him?
Re: Photo:president Buhari Taking Stock On His Cattle Farm.. by Aspiregreat: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=34972455][/quote]

chai! cheesy

#odènié
Re: Photo:president Buhari Taking Stock On His Cattle Farm.. by Aspiregreat: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=34972455][/quote]

chai! cheesy
Re: Photo:president Buhari Taking Stock On His Cattle Farm.. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
in Kurosaki Ichigo's voice: BAAAAAAAAAkAA! BAKA! BAAAKA! This man is stupid is the first thing that came to my mind and indeed he really is!
Re: Photo:president Buhari Taking Stock On His Cattle Farm.. by mcyemite(m): 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
The man no even wear singlet sef.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lasun Reveals Why He Rejected Tinubu, Aregbesola’s Plea To Step Down For Gbaja / Photos From APC NEC Meeting / The Terrible Condition Of Roads At Umuguma, Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.