Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help (1551 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by Kasimaramma2(f): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
There is this guy,he approached me sometime ago mistook me for someone.I told him i was not the one,he apologised and exchanged contacts.He kept on calling,n later said he wants us to meet.we met,not knowing we were close to his house.When i asked of his parents,he said he leaves alone in his house and he is just twenty.He told me to enter the house,but i refused.He kissed me and told me bye.i went home,that day i had a dream where he was smoking n he was very dumb academically.please what do i do?MATURE ADVICE PLEASE
cc-luckygirl
Re: I Need Help by Heineken(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nawa o... This NL sha.
Re: I Need Help by alberto2k(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
okay. . . . another Nollywood movie Directed by who pls?! undecided
Re: I Need Help by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
How do you expect a mature comment to an immature post..?
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
She must be advised by a psychiatrist. You are beginning to lose sanity.
Re: I Need Help by Enegod(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
There is this guy,he approached me sometime ago mistook me for someone.I told him i was not the one,he apologised and exchanged contacts.He kept on calling,n later said he wants us to meet.we met,not knowing we were close to his house.When i asked of his parents,he said he leaves alone in his house and he is just twenty.He told me to enter the house,but i refused.He kissed me and told me bye.i went home,that day i had a dream where he was smoking n he was very dumb academically.please what do i do?MATURE ADVICE PLEASE
cc-luckygirl

Re: I Need Help by 2dice(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
D.0.A ... Op-hope you knw the meaning Sha
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
The poster below me is so _stupid as you and has something _stupid to say to your _stupid post..
Re: I Need Help by Houseofglam7(f): 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
The poster above me is worse than a fuqin zombie

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Cutehector(m): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Na so fly go folow shiiiit enta ground
Re: I Need Help by Cutehector(m): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Houseofglam7:
The poster above me is worse than a fuqin zombie
u shouldn't mind him
Re: I Need Help by Tapout(m): 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
shey when I talk now the bashing ladies will start calling me names grin

but look at it..this op doesnt have sense at all..from accidentally meeting him, to knowing his house and kissing him...later she would come and say she was raped

even with the dream, ur still asking what u should do undecided....I'll tell u sha, everyday, go to his house n "while away time with him" or better still park ur things and go n live with him
Re: I Need Help by Houseofglam7(f): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
Cutehector:
u shouldn't mind him

He doesn't exist to me cheesy
Re: I Need Help by iswearinowell(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Profmarket ur brain is made of plastic, see his head lyk pit latrine...
O.p, he kissed u, u went home nd dreamt dat he is dumb academically? Its pple lyk u dat made me lose my desire 2 laugh again, her mouth lyk dat of king kong
#FROST
Re: I Need Help by czarr(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
....loool,what is Nairaland turning into na,chisos! op what do you want us to tell you na? buy weed for him na,since he likes smoking.
Re: I Need Help by Cutehector(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Houseofglam7:

He doesn't exist to me cheesy
lol yeah
Re: I Need Help by Beamborla(f): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
profojah:
The poster below me is so _stupid as you and has something _stupid to say to your _stupid post..
Hey!
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Beamborla:

Hey!
Sup dearie...Longest time
Re: I Need Help by Kasimaramma2(f): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
I did not force anyone for advice.This is for advice not tagging people.It hurts me so much that whenever someone asks a question,i spend hours thinking of an answer beneficial to the person.But you all,when you are asked a question,instead of giving counsel or keeping quiet if you have none,you START ADDING TO THE OP'S GRIEF WITH YOUR INSULTS...you all are more than this now on NL.who is more stupid?me that dont think i know it all n try to seek counsel frm NLs or you that instead of giving counsel call me nmes?it is only a fool that pays attention to all dreams.Dreams are from three sources,God,the devil or our imaginations,that is why i didnt rush into conclusion.i have been deceived by dreams.And,i have bumped into people many times that i feel i know,only to find out they resemble the person n are not the persons themselves.He didnt deceive me into his house,i was the one that chose the place we would meet,coincidentally it was close to his house.the kiss i mean is not romantic kiss,but like a gudbye kiss,the ones i give to my siblings...pheww,una no try aswre!
Re: I Need Help by damiloladuke: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
sure u dint smoke that night

READ THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH HERE www.wenogetjob..com
Re: I Need Help by Beamborla(f): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
profojah:
Sup dearie...Longest time
yeah, longest time. I'm good. Hope you are good too
Re: I Need Help by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Pray and ask God for a much clearer revelation
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
Beamborla:

yeah, longest time.
I'm good. Hope you are good too
Yh dearie...You still at that side??
Re: I Need Help by Beamborla(f): 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
profojah:
Yh dearie...You still at that side??
nah! lil phone ishh
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
what exactly is d problem here? I dont think u need help.
Re: I Need Help by Update(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
There is this guy,he approached me sometime ago mistook
me for someone.I told him i was not the one,he apologised
and exchanged contacts.He kept on calling,n later said he
wants us to meet.we met,not knowing we were close to his
house.When i asked of his parents,he said he leaves alone in
his house and he is just twenty.He told me to enter the house,but i refused.He kissed me and told me bye.i went
home,that day i had a dream where he was smoking n he
was very dumb academically.please what do i do?MATURE
ADVICE PLEASE..

Part one took me jus few seconds....hope part two will last longer dan dah...nd com to tink abt dz z it dah yhu ar dumb buh dunno how to tel him?? Yo story says another fin buh woh we seein z de opposite. &sowie we nut insulting yhu owkay?? Dz jus nairaland for yhu! Wen yhu mean biznes den we get serious
Re: I Need Help by Youngpo413: 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
cc-luckygirl
smh,go back to school.
Re: I Need Help by Kasimaramma2(f): 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Youngpo413:
smh,go back to school.
that is the demerit of going to night school,i have a bf,does it mean i aint a virgin?he kissed me,does it mean he disvirgined me?
You are to dumb!instead of your father to train you in school,he spent his money banging ashawos because he found ur mother repulsive,that hag you call your mother
Re: I Need Help by Youngpo413: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

that is the demerit of going to night school,i have a bf,does it mean i aint a virgin?he kissed me,does it mean he disvirgined me?
You are to dumb!instead of your father to train you in school,he spent his money banging ashawos because he found ur mother repulsive,that hag you call your mother
at your age you should be talking about husband not boyfriend,instead you are busy jumping from one bed to another,you are angry cos that guy has dumped your ass,take heart another maga will come,shameless b!tch.
Re: I Need Help by Kasimaramma2(f): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Youngpo413:
at your age you should be talking about husband not boyfriend,instead you are busy jumping from one bed to another,you are angry cos that guy has dumped your ass,take heart another maga will come,shameless b!tch.
done exchanging words with a miserable looking codger like u!sperm was wasted in making you.you fada banged a LovePeddler that is your mum,the condom tore accidentally,that was how u were born
vulture!
Re: I Need Help by Youngpo413: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

done exchanging words with a miserable looking codger like u!sperm was wasted in making you.you fada banged a LovePeddler that is your mum,the condom tore accidentally,that was how u were born
vulture!
how is business,how much do you charge per night,are you tired?come and rant...shameless b!tch.I will trace you and make sure I fucck you.
Re: I Need Help by Youngpo413: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

virgin with a wide pusy,come and rant are you tired,I will try and fuccck your mum too,bastard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Dating This Popular Nigerian Musician (pictures)...see Our Problem! / For 40yrs, This Man Was Looking For A Girl He Met At A Party. See What Happened! / HELP: Advice For My Dieing Course Mate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.