Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? (2912 Views)

Help! My Friend Is Afraid Of Getting Married / Help! My Friend's Marriage Is About Crash. / Help!!! Birthday Message Tears My Friend's Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by Delary: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
My friend, who is working with one of the federal government parastatals, married an intelligent lady who is teaching in a private school. before the marriage, they dated for six (6) years. during this time of dating, the lady comes around to do his laundary, cooking & sweeping; this she made a serious point of duty and frawns at the guy any time he makes an attemt to do any of the above chores. now that they are married, even before the lady took in, she had started complaning that the guy is stressing her up with those three chores (Recall: cooking, laundary & sweeping). the problem is that the guy closes work by 4pm while the wife closes by 2pm. d man comes back from work ensures there are water for d house then he goes to take his bath and retires to his bed to take a nap. so, most times, d intelligent wife comes to complain that he left d entire work for her and they usally have misunderstanding on dis.
Please, give ur candid advive to this couple to save their young marriage. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION!!
Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by Young03(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Marriage is for d two not only her
d man shud assist her in some things
note; washing ur wifes cloth is not a crime but only wen u mak it an everyday stuf

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by Delary: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
Young03:
Marriage is for d two not only her
d man shud assist her in some things
note; washing ur wifes cloth is not a crime but only wen u mak it an everyday stuf

TNX
Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by amtheone(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
@op
What do u mean by intelligent wife?

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by amtheone(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Double post
Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by cococandy(f): 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
He should help out at home.
So he will let his marriage crash because he's too *** to do house work?
Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by SAMBARRY: 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
cococandy:
He should help out at home.
So he will let his marriage crash because he's too *** to do house work?
***=big grin grin
Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by bellong: 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
Oga,

Buy a washing machine. No matter how bad phcn is, they will at least give power once in the week except your transformer has blown like ours cheesy cheesy

You didn't see that she was doing all those stuff to win you and keep you. Now that she is married, the game has changed. It is called beating them to their game.

Help your wife with some house chores, at least you shouldn't be tired when you return from work, you are a civil servant. She on the other hand a teacher, who still have to prepare lesson notes, revise what to teach students.

In summary, be considerate.

5 Likes

Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by slimyem: 12:22am On Jun 21, 2015
I don't understand the emphasis on intelligent in this case... undecided
I also don't why these simple domestic issues should be heading their marriage to a crash. How big is the house? Isn't it just the two of them? What chores are there that they can't manage?
....and didn't you mention the woman is pregnant? Has the man considered that she may be fatiguing easily due to her state?

This couple in this story sound like married teenagers... undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by bukatyne(f): 12:23am On Jun 21, 2015
Delary:
My friend, who is working with one of the federal government parastatals, married an intelligent lady who is teaching in a private school. before the marriage, they dated for six (6) years. during this time of dating, the lady comes around to do his laundary, cooking & sweeping; this she made a serious point of duty and frawns at the guy any time he makes an attemt to do any of the above chores. now that they are married, even before the lady took in, she had started complaning that the guy is stressing her up with those three chores (Recall: cooking, laundary & sweeping). the problem is that the guy closes work by 4pm while the wife closes by 2pm. d man comes back from work ensures there are water for d house then he goes to take his bath and retires to his bed to take a nap. so, most times, d intelligent wife comes to complain that he left d entire work for her and they usally have misunderstanding on dis.
Please, give ur candid advive to this couple to save their young marriage. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION!!

You mean your friend comes home by 4, fetches water and sleeps till dinner while the wife is running about?

Ask your friend If he loves his wife undecided

Again, When women are advised to be real in courtship, it seems people don't want them to marry.

Lady, where was the strength you were using to do chores; did it disappear

Maybe the husband should even Let her handle it alone till the end of the year tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by 5minsmadness: 12:27am On Jun 21, 2015
Delary:

The intelligent girl trapped him by pretending to be good wife material. Now marriage don come she is showing her true colours. Sad but such is life.

He should help her in doing some more of the house chores so her burdens can be lighter. Fetching water is not enough. He can do the laundry too and leave the cooking and cleaning for her.
Shikena.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by ronald4lif(m): 12:43am On Jun 21, 2015
He should stop complaining and assist in the house chores. They're both working and evenly stressed out after work so the chores shouldn't be left to the woman alone.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by RiffRaff: 12:52am On Jun 21, 2015
Dude.. The movie is over.. As Una don marry now.. No need for d babe to pretend to be hardworkin anymore. Mission accomplished.
Obsiviously she is very "intelligent" cuz her plans worked.
Welcome to the real world..
To all the single brothers who wan marry becuz of domestic chores, companioship and sex... Please dont!! it's a trap.
1. Get a washin machine for ur cloths.
2. An automated vacumm cleaner that spins on its own and sweep ur whole house.
3. Get a dish washer to do the dishes.
4. Get a sex robot wit a sweet tight pussy. (they are available everywhere).
5. Stock ur laptop with music, movies, video games and other cool app (no companionship is greater than that).
6. Eat out, plenty resturant with great food. They cook beta than the wife way u wan marry sef.

Mr oga OP: Get a house maid to come and do the chores. He no cost much. Simple solution.

Lesson learned: *** Never marry a Nigerian woman. Na the biggest scam!!

4 Likes

Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by NifemiOlu(m): 4:12am On Jun 21, 2015
Marriage is like buying a phone in Lagos traffic. Well, no matter how many years you dated someone, the moment you move in together and pronounced husband and wife, everything becomes 'brand new' and strange. Now, people have said maybe she pretended all these years, I can't conclude but house chores can be solved easily. Get machine to wash (clothes and dish) and weekend house helps since both of them appear busy. During the week, they should assist each other. After this is solved, if another issue arises, well, OP your friend has been scammed-- marital scam.

Lastly, is it your friend or you? Say the truth, shame the devil...LoL cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2015
When you form ' hard worker'...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by REDBUNNY(f): 8:00am On Jun 21, 2015
I don't think the lady was pretending before marriage because then she wasn't leaving with the man,so she can come like twice or once a week to help out but now she is married and has to do these things everyday even with pregnancy. Her husband is just a selfish lazy man who needs a glorified housemaid.

4 Likes

Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by Delary: 8:10am On Jun 21, 2015
please house, Keep d advice rolling in. u guys are wonderfull. ur contributions has been amazingly helpfull. my friend is just amazed that what she could do b4 she cant do now even b4 she got preg. but instead wants d man to be doing sweeping & laundry while she concentrates on cooking.my friend is finding it difficult to adjust owing to d fact that she never wanted him to do dat. but tank God for does who said it was her reverage to assume d matrimonial home. n now she has achieved it. d true colour is out. it is left for my friend to look for ways to solve the lingering crisis. tgreat thank u to my teeming contributors haters please take it easy wit me n contribute meaningfully!!!!!!! AM STILL WAITING
Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by Delary: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2015
REDBUNNY:
I don't think the lady was pretending before marriage because then she wasn't leaving with the man,so she can come like twice or once a week to help out but now she is married and has to do these things everyday even with pregnancy. Her husband is just a selfish lazy man who needs a glorified housemaid.
THANK U FOR DAT; UR CONTRIBUTION IS HELPFULL
Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by Delary: 8:20am On Jun 21, 2015
NifemiOlu:

It does not matter who, what matter is what u, me, the person involved and others learn fron this.
Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by cococandy(f): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2015
Delary:
please house, Keep d advice rolling in. u guys are wonderfull. ur contributions has been amazingly helpfull. my friend is just amazed that what she could do b4 she cant do now even b4 she got preg. but instead wants d man to be doing sweeping & laundry while she concentrates on cooking.my friend is finding it difficult to adjust owing to d fact that she never wanted him to do dat. but tank God for does who said it was her reverage to assume d matrimonial home. n now she has achieved it. d true colour is out. it is left for my friend to look for ways to solve the lingering crisis. tgreat thank u to my teeming contributors haters please take it easy wit me n contribute meaningfully!!!!!!! AM STILL WAITING

Tell 'your friend' to face the sweeping the laundry like she told him to.
If his hands fall off while he's doing it, he can pick it up, re-attach and continue sweeping.
You want a pregnant woman to still slave for you while lugging about a back-breaking load called ANOTHER HUMAN being inside of her. undecided

If your friend likes let him leave the crisis to linger. Crisis indeed. Maybe it's Another 9/11 kind of crisis that he's required to help clean his own home that he lives in.

Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2015
NifemiOlu:
Marriage is like buying a phone in Lagos traffic. Well, no matter how many years you dated someone, the moment you move in together and pronounced husband and wife, everything becomes 'brand new' and strange. Now, people have said maybe she pretended all these years, I can't conclude but house chores can be solved easily. Get machine to wash (clothes and dish) and weekend house helps since both of them appear busy. During the week, they should assist each other. After this is solved, if another issue arises, well, OP your friend has been scammed-- marital scam.

My thoughts exactly..
Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by Delary: 8:58am On Jun 21, 2015
cococandy:

Tell 'your friend' to face the sweeping the laundry like she told him to.
If his hands fall off while he's doing it, he can pick it up, re-attach and continue sweeping.
You want a pregnant woman to still slave for you while lugging about a back-breaking load called ANOTHER HUMAN being inside of her. undecided

If your friend likes let him leave the crisis to linger. Crisis indeed. Maybe it's Another 9/11 kind of crisis that he's required to help clean his own home that he lives in.

Na wa.

COCOCANDY, ABEG NO BE QUARREL NA ADVICE DEM SAY MAKE U GIVE U HEAR ME SO!!

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by cococandy(f): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2015
Delary:

do the laundry and the cleaning.

That's my advice. In case you didn't decipher that the first time.
Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by gostartit(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2015
Lesson 101 for newly wedded couple,women are HYPERREACTIVE when they are pregnant their emotions change and become very aggressive during this period of nine months.
so every man or husband should be extra caring and do things like house chores they don't normally do just to please the wife and am sure things will work out fine.

Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by funlord(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2015
grin
Dem don BAN domestic workers 4 naija? Let dem get some na? Haba!
Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by AskProf: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2015
Delary:

Why is it "always" my friend, not me?
Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by bukatyne(f): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
REDBUNNY:

She was

She should have factored it in.
Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by edwife(f): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
slimyem:
I don't understand the emphasis on intelligent in this case... undecided
I also don't why these simple domestic issues should be heading their marriage to a crash. How big is the house? Isn't it just the two of them? What chores are there that they can't manage?
....and didn't you mention the woman is pregnant? Has the man considered that she may be fatiguing easily due to her state?

This couple in this story sound like married teenagers... undecided undecided
Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
Delary:

For a case that is supposedly your friends you certainly got defensive really quickly.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by AskProf: 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
salsera:

For a case that is supposedly your friends you certainly got defensive really quickly.

Why always my friend, not me?
Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by dinachi(m): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Your friend should not back down at all.He should sit her ass down and ask her why she did it before they got married and stopped after. What is her reason? If it is because she is pregnant then he should help her sometimes but if not he should stick to his guns. All these fake people need to be taught a lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by focus7: 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Buy Scrap And Working Inveter Battery / What Do You Do While Poo-ing? / I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.