Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

What Do You Do While Poo-ing? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Do While Poo-ing? (2912 Views)

Cheat Ing Men Dont Need Prayers. They Need To Be Kicked To The Curb / This Life.... poo Happens! / Imagine: She Stabs Husband Because His ‘poo’ Smelled So Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by Mobinga: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2010
Don't know about you guys but I usually browse with my phone while pooin. Most people read newspapers and stuff. Can't remember the last time I went to poo just doing nothing but concentrating on the poo. So what do you do while pooin? grin grin
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by Mobinga: 9:26am On Apr 02, 2010
I don't know the appropriate board for this.
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 02, 2010
Mobinga:

I don't know the appropriate board for this.
yet you had to share it grin grin grin grin grin FUNNY!!!
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by bournvita: 9:28am On Apr 02, 2010
I love gisting or reading novels, when i'm alone i read novels, when im with my partner, we just talk whilst im doing the thing, when i finish, i usually ask him in Igbo " Is it smelling, do you think i need a spray" and then d dude answers with a nod like a dumb person
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by aieromon(m): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2010
I think. . . .and read novels when its too captivating to put down.
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by Mobinga: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2010
Hehe i'm not the only crazy person grin
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by DAVE5(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2010
@bournvita i sure guess u r joking rite?
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by bournvita: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2010
And whats there to joke about? undecided
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by SUKKIE(m): 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2010
A good newspaper should do for me,starting from the backpage. grin grin
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by axeman85(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2010
i squeeze my face and tighten my muscles. lol. smiley
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by bigfather(m): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2010
I read newspapers, meeeennnn,the thing dey sweet o !
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by desthan(m): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2010
smoke weed, then digest it with a stick of Marlboro light grin
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by Hauwa1: 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2010
if the pooin is hard, i just dream of the best way to do it without hurting the area, if it is soft pooin, i just daydream, browse NL, catch up with classwork etc wink
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2010
*Hauwa*:

if the pooin is hard, i just dream of the best way to do it without hurting the area, if it is soft pooin, i just daydream, browse NL, catch up with classwork etc wink
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

bournvita:

I love gisting or reading novels, when i'm alone i read novels, when im with my partner, we just talk whilst im doing the thing, when i finish, i usually ask him in Igbo " Is it smelling, do you think i need a spray" and then d dude answers with a nod like a dumb person
so you guys have two toilet in one bathroom? grin
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by nellaluv(f): 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2010
Actually when i'm pressed to go i'll jumping up and down looking for a book any book or newspaper to read, or my portable dvd if i was in d middle of a movie. Trust me u wouldn't want to go in when i'm done tongue lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2010
I think.
I never stay long enough to read anything meaningful, and i certainly don't remember to take any reading material in.
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by 0hsisi: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2010
Sometimes I type on my laptop lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by dominique(f): 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2010
funny thread grin grin grin
most i read till i get leg cramps.
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by r231(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2010
hmmmmm
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by Amjustme: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2010
Dis is so funny. So we all end up doing d same things? guess we were wired dat way. Personally, unless am too pressed, i try to take a book iv been reading but its mostly d best time to type text messages to family, friends and loved ones. I dont really like people around me during this period, it kind of stops d flow then lastly, i HATE water around or sprinkled on me during dis action, lol
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by mamagee3(f): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2010
I slap posters who Create rubbish on Nairaland all in the name of Creating a new thread and send them off to school where they belong.
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2010
Lol, this is one hell of a thread. cheesy
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by Outstrip(f): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2010
Na wa oh. Just wondering though. How long do you people use the toilet that you can read novels and even carry a portable DVD player
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by PyRo1: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2010
Fingering!
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by nellaluv(f): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2010
Outstrip: Na wa oh. Just wondering though. How long do you people use the toilet that you can read novels and even carry a portable DVD player
i wonder o grin grin grin grin grin
@dominique, u're right if the shit refused to come out the leg cramp would slap me back to reality,lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by 0hsisi: 12:16am On Apr 03, 2010
Outstrip:

Na wa oh. Just wondering though. How long do you people use the toilet that you can read novels and even carry a portable DVD player

My dear all poo poo's are not equal
some are wait and take (or is it wait and drop) grin
others need gravity to reach in and gradually pull it down and for such ,you need to add a chore while you wait patiently
Sometimes sef after we don finish the poo poo, we just sit there and continue watching the movie on the portable dvd player
I don't know about you but poo-ing is very relaxing
I actually enjoy the process
It's almost as peaceful  as meditation
You get in tune with your self,as you answer that call to prayer call of nature
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by bournvita: 12:29am On Apr 03, 2010
rokiatu:

so you guys have two toilet in one bathroom? grin

no, he just stands and gist with me,after that the dude go carry spray spray the life of the toilet and disinfect the whole arena grin grin
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 03, 2010
@post
i go in, do the biz and get out. it never lasts more than 30sec so bringing any distraction is pointless.
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by 0hsisi: 1:00am On Apr 03, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@post
i go in, do the biz and get out. it never lasts more than 30sec so bringing any distraction is pointless.

you don't know what you're missing
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 03, 2010
0hsisi:

you don't know what you're missing

are you saying that there are things that are better enjoyed while on a toilet seat?!
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by Mobinga: 1:29am On Apr 03, 2010
^^ He doesn't know what he is missing
Re: What Do You Do While Poo-ing? by googles: 2:42am On Apr 03, 2010
lol. . . . i honestly dont do anything, well maybe i listen to music terry gee's free madness precisely cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Steps To Getting A Divorce ? / I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? / This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.