Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria (4974 Views)

Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame / Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard / 5 Reasons Why The SS And SE Voted In Mass For PDP (The Proudly 5%) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by tonychristopher: 6:57am On Jun 21, 2015
This is not an ethnic attack on any tribe but a moment of reflection ...this write up is coming not as a result of any phobia but due to uneasy tension in Nigeria and this is unacceptable...this was the state Europe was centuries ago so we should out grow this

I notice that anambra state used the term home for all and they are okay to do that and they will invite strangers to come do business there just like Dubai but when it comes to the issue of Lagos which was Nigerian former capital built by the collective sweat of all Nigerian especially niger delta oil..some group of people are claiming they built Lagos . it baffles any logically thinking mind how they built it..its like gwari will come out tomorrow to say that they built Abuja ...yet we know that oil money from south south built Abuja not the back burden carrying tribes (with respect to their culture ) built Abuja

Coming to frosty and nasty tension or relations between igbo and Yoruba in Lagos ...I experienced where a Yoruba man was telling an ibibio man to go back to his village I personally asked the man where are you from he said his father is from ekiti... Then I told him he is not a lagosian also. I think xenophobia is high and mind you igbo still have 101% right in Lagos so is the Hausa ijaw or edo man...

If you look at this

The people in Lagos had a head start
They were the first that interacted with the European first

They had access to education first by the virtue of their location

They had the space when igbo were fighting war of Biafra for three solid years
So they should have capitalized on this

They had most of the firm during the infamous indigenization decree of 70s which favoured the west becuase igbos then were having post traumatic stress from war and broke with just £20 left for them

They also had the space when they scared and chased the Ghana people away ...

They have produced president two times

But igbo never had these opportunities yet they are making a mark with their niger delta counterparts . what I am finding it difficult to understand why the hate

Personally I think this is inability to compete ...in today's global economy nobody runs a welfarist system and igbo are competitive in nature and I think other tribes such as Yoruba should be competitive . ijebu to my own understanding is . it will be nice if we can live together as a country and not treating one another as a virus

As you read this ask yourself why the hate, ask yourself why the lagoon talk ask yourself why was Dr. Ariyo honored ask yourself why is Daniel Kanu venting anger and firing all cylinders

To me it boils down to one thing..Blackman propensity to violence and pull him down syndrome

Let us not be jealous of people success let us understudy and compete with them. Yoruba should learn how to accept others the way they are and not expecting others to act like them and igbo with their south south cousins should learn how to let go and not offend the sensibilities of others with their culture ..Yoruba are cultural and averse to changes so they should learn that also and don't use civil war to judge others .I have seen good people from yoruba ijaw edo etc so its pointless to hate

We should compete and think our of box instead of making ourselves a laughing stock globally

That was what china did to USA

Have a blessed day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by INTROVERT(f): 6:59am On Jun 21, 2015
I'm just here to read.

1 Like

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2015
One Nigeria

United We Stand.

1 Like

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by EasternPride: 7:07am On Jun 21, 2015
Op, name is Nnamdi Kalu.

And then this is top-notch points.

I with shift and as usual the frustrated beings will come and vent their frustrations on you.

Be on guard, we will fire anybody that puts head full of hate here.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by Idiataqueen(f): 7:10am On Jun 21, 2015
Yeah why d hatered is only in Nigeria dat i know dat nigerians can deport themselves without any reason,when d igbo now started crying dat they want biarafia u said they should shutup why deporting Nigerians in Nigeria if u still want them just my own opinion thou.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by tonychristopher: 7:12am On Jun 21, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Yeah why d hatered is only in Nigeria dat i know dat nigerians can deport themselves without any reason,when d igbo now started crying dat they want biarafia u said they should shutup why deporting Nigerians in Nigeria if u still want them just my own opinion thou.

You are correct and that act was wrong but fashola begged and told ibo he is sorry

Remember Yoruba and Hausa were also deported

1 Like

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by tonychristopher: 7:14am On Jun 21, 2015
EasternPride:
Op, name is Nnamdi Kalu.

I with shift and as usual the frustrated beings will come and vent their frustrations on you.

This is not a tribal bashing just made my point from objective and historical point of view

Thanks anyway ...lol
Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by DankemzI(m): 7:16am On Jun 21, 2015
My brother, there's nothing like one Nigeria.
That's what GEJ counted on thereby siting all his projects in The North to the detriment of his brothers down South.
Had it been he damned the consequences, gave us 2nd Niger bridge, gave us Ibaka deep sea port .
All our people would have come back home, the Yoruba people knows this, that's why they made sure Ibaka is not born!
How about the refinery in Kaduna? Are there refining ground nut?
Ok shebi na nuclear plant na Akwa Ibom surepass.
Until all this nonsense stops, then we can truly say one Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by Baawaa(m): 7:18am On Jun 21, 2015
The writer,you are not guilty, it is simply because the Yorubas are too hospitality and friendly.If Yorubas have given the kind of treatment the hausas gives the Igbos from the genesis,you will not be saying this trash

9 Likes

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by Magician1503(m): 7:20am On Jun 21, 2015
EasternPride:
Op, name is Nnamdi Kalu.

Spotted

1 Like

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by tonychristopher: 7:21am On Jun 21, 2015
Baawaa:
The writer,you are not guilty, it is simply because the Yorubas are too hospitality and friendly.If Yorubas have given the kind of treatment the hausas gives the Igbos from the genesis,you will not be saying this trash

Yorubas are exposed and educated so it will be wrong and dehumanizing to expect them to act like Hausa ...that are illiterates . so are Hausa better off with the economy and state..don't you see how north is ?is that what you wish for Yoruba

Me I wish the whole southern region of Nigeria prosper

3 Likes

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by tonychristopher: 7:24am On Jun 21, 2015
DankemzI:
My brother, there's nothing like one Nigeria.
That's what GEJ counted on thereby siting all his projects in The North to the detriment of his brothers down South.
Had it been he damned the consequences, gave us 2nd Niger bridge, gave us Ibaka deep sea port .
All our people would have come back home, the Yoruba people knows this, that's why they made sure Ibaka is not born!
How about the refinery in Kaduna? Are there refining ground nut?
Ok shebi na nuclear plant na Akwa Ibom surepass.
Until all this nonsense stops, then we can truly say one Nigeria

Your right I think we have to find a balance

1 Like

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by huptin(m): 7:26am On Jun 21, 2015
OP, its a pity your post smacks of falsehood and lies. As regards accomodation you cannot compare Lagos and Anambra. You said Anambra is home to all, how come i was attacked at Onitsha bridge head a few years ago, just becos i am ndi Yoruba? How many non Igbos are in that your home for all compared to Lagos?
You did not see anything wrong with Achebe's rants about Yorubas in his books? Arthur Eze's insults? Nnamdi Kalu's incessant incitement for all Yorubas to be killed? Asking Ibos to boycott all Yoruba churches etc.

But you keep talking about the Oba and Ariyo. So how many Ibos have been attacked in Lagos or any where in the south west since then? Your assertion that Lagos is built with Oil money is terribly false, as at 1979 when Lagos was already a big city oil was contributing less than 30% of total government revenue, even now Laglos generates more than 70% of government's non oil revenue. Lagos generates far more revenue to government than it receives, so how can you say Lagos was developed by oil money?
Lagos has ceased to be a federal capital since 1991, how come you people have not gone to Abuja en masse to claim the place as no mans land?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by Fash20: 7:31am On Jun 21, 2015
Baawaa:
Foolishness at its peak. It seems these guys have forgotten those who really hate them. They have forgotten how the hausas killed more than 20 thousands of them. I'm sick of hearing this igbo rubbish everyday.Funk it!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by Baawaa(m): 7:37am On Jun 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

Yorubas are exposed and educated so it will be wrong and dehumanizing to expect them to act like Hausa ...that are illiterates . so are Hausa better off with the economy and state..don't you see how north is ?is that what you wish for Yoruba

Me I wish the whole southern region of Nigeria prosper
My brother,Yorubas don't have problem with any tribe,look at what happened in 2011.The Yoruba voted for Jonathan,then Jonathan don't have money to waste on campaigns but he won the election without hassle.
Let us be sincere with our self,your people normally abuse privilege given to them,by going beyond their boundaries.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by tonychristopher: 7:39am On Jun 21, 2015
huptin:
OP, its a pity your post smacks of falsehood and lies. As regards accomodation you cannot compare Lagos and Anambra. You said Anambra is home to all, how come i was attacked at Onitsha bridge head a few years ago, just becos i am ndi Yoruba? How many non Igbos are in that your home for all compared to Lagos?
You did not see anything wrong with Achebe's rants about Yorubas in his books? Arthur Eze's insults? Nnamdi Kalu's incessant incitement for all Yorubas to be killed? Asking Ibos to boycott all Yoruba churches etc.

But you keep talking about the Oba and Ariyo. So how many Ibos have been attacked in Lagos or any where in the south west since then? Your assertion that Lagos is built with Oil money is terribly false, as at 1979 when Lagos was already a big city oil was contributing less than 30% of total government revenue, even now Laglos generates more than 70% of government's non oil revenue. Lagos generates far more revenue to government than it receives, so how can you say Lagos was developed by oil money?
Lagos has ceased to be a federal capital since 1991, how come you people have not gone to Abuja en masse to claim the place as no mans land?

I have also been attacked ...my phone was stolen along ikeja along in my car will I term all Yoruba criminal ..hell no . I have some good folks that are Yoruba and I have been told by Yoruba landlord that they don't rent to igbo does it mean all Yoruba are igbo haters ..oh hell no...we have to know that we just can't generalize it ain't working and good
Do you want me to believe that oil money was never a used to build at least third mainland bridge and dredge tin can

6 Likes

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by tonychristopher: 7:43am On Jun 21, 2015
Baawaa:

My brother,Yorubas don't have problem with any tribe,look at what happened in 2011.The Yoruba voted for Jonathan,then Jonathan don't have money to waste on campaigns but he won the election without hassle.
Let us be sincere with our self,your people normally abuse privilege given to them,by going beyond their boundaries.

Noted bro ...but can you explain so that they can know how they abuse privilege but try to know the psychology of an igbo man bro

He hates to be dictated to
He hates to be threatened
He hates injustice
He appreciates brotherhood
He makes any person his friend

He might be stubborn and aggressive but he is forgiving easily

3 Likes

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by ice25(f): 7:44am On Jun 21, 2015
The problem with the African mind is that it knows the truth, but will try as much as it can to suppress or reject it, even when its starring it at the face........

Always trying to find faults on others but won't embrace its own fault

5 Likes

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 21, 2015
tonychristopher:
This is not an ethnic attack on any tribe but a moment of reflection ...this write up is coming not as a result of any phobia but due to uneasy tension in Nigeria and this is unacceptable...this was the state Europe was centuries ago so we should out grow this

I notice that anambra state used the term home for all and they are okay to do that and they will invite strangers to come do business there just like Dubai but when it comes to the issue of Lagos which was Nigerian former capital built by the collective sweat of all Nigerian especially niger delta oil..some group of people are claiming they built Lagos . it baffles any logically thinking mind how they built it..its like gwari will come out tomorrow to say that they built Abuja ...yet we know that oil money from south south built Abuja not the back burden carrying tribes (with respect to their culture ) built Abuja
calling anambra home for all doesn't make anambra home to the hausas and yorubas you hate so much. If anambra was lagos, we would all have been pushed out by you guys. If you know what lagos looked like when it was capital compared to its recent look, you won't claim oil money developed it. The whole lagos rottened but fashola restored it. Are you trying to tell me all the projects built by fashola are due to niger delta resources? Do you know what lagos rakes as IGR?
don't forget that cocoa and groundnut money also built nigeria
tonychristopher:

Coming to frosty and nasty tension or relations between igbo and Yoruba in Lagos ...I experienced where a Yoruba man was telling an ibibio man to go back to his village I personally asked the man where are you from he said his father is from ekiti... Then I told him he is not a lagosian also. I think xenophobia is high and mind you[b] igbo still have 101% right in Lagos so is the Hausa ijaw or edo man...[/b].

stop being silly. Who are you to tell a yoruba man which village to claim? We are all nigerians but there are boundaries. He can't go and claim home in another region but can do so in yoruba land so long he's yoruba. @bold. What silly right other than to live and trade? Can you be in governance and say much? Can you control the land? No, cos such can't be tolerated of a stranger in anambra, the so-called home for all.

tonychristopher:
If you look at this

The people in Lagos had a head start
They were the first that interacted with the European first
wrong! They were the first and indigenous people of lagos and are yorubas. Don't distort history
tonychristopher:

They had access to education first by the virtue of their location
and so what?

tonychristopher:
They had the space when igbo were fighting war of Biafra for three solid years
So they should have capitalized on this
so you mean the igbos would have also had lagos if not for the war? So yorubas were never
the owners of the land before the war? Na wah for omo ibo o.

tonychristopher:
They had most of the firm during the infamous indigenization decree of 70s which favoured the west becuase igbos then were having post traumatic stress from war and broke with just £20 left for them
were you expecting the decree to favour you in another man's land?

tonychristopher:
They also had the space when they scared and chased the Ghana people away ...
so ghana now has right to lagos? Na wah o
tonychristopher:

They have produced president two times

But igbo never had these opportunities yet they are making a mark with their niger delta counterparts . what I am finding it difficult to understand why the hate
no one hates you. Stop trying to steal land belonging to others.

tonychristopher:

Personally I think this is inability to compete ...in today's global economy nobody runs a welfarist system and igbo are competitive in nature and I think other tribes such as Yoruba should be competitive . ijebu to my own understanding is . it will be nice if we can live together as a country and not treating one another as a virus
you call land grabbing and insult others competition?

tonychristopher:
As you read this ask yourself why the hate, ask yourself why the lagoon talk ask yourself why was Dr. Ariyo honored ask yourself why is Daniel Kanu venting anger and firing all cylinders
dr ariyo was honoured cos he voiced out against landgrabbers. Nnamdi kanu. Is venting anger cos he's an oil thief

To me it boils down to one thing..Blackman propensity to violence and pull him down syndrome [/quote]nobody is pulling you down. They are simply preventing you from stealing their ancestral wealth. Had It been they. Are doing sucj to you in your land, fine.

tonychristopher:
Let us not be jealous of people success let us understudy and compete with them. Yoruba should learn how to accept others the way they are and not expecting others to act like them and igbo with their south south cousins should learn how to let go and not offend the sensibilities of others with their culture ..Yoruba are cultural and averse to changes so they should learn that also and don't use civil war to judge others .I have seen good people from yoruba ijaw edo etc so its pointless to hate
@bold. So you mean we are jealous of the landgrabbers? We should accept their landgrabbing technics?

tonychristopher:
We should compete and think our of box instead of making ourselves a laughing stock globally
go back to biafra, then we can compete

7 Likes

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by tonychristopher: 8:02am On Jun 21, 2015
juicee1:
calling anambra home for all doesn't make anambra home to the hausas and yorubas you hate so much. If anambra was lagos, we would all have been pushed out by you guys. If you know what lagos looked like when it was capital compared to its recent look, you won't claim oil money developed it. The whole lagos rottened but fashola restored it. Are you trying to tell me all the projects built by fashola are due to niger delta resources? Do you know what lagos rakes as IGR?
don't forget that cocoa and groundnut money also built nigeria

stop being silly. Who are you to tell a yoruba man which village to claim? We are all nigerians but there are boundaries. He can't go and claim home in another region but can do so in yoruba land so long he's yoruba. @bold. What silly right other than to live and trade? Can you be in governance and say much? Can you control the land? No, cos such can't be tolerated of a stranger in anambra, the so-called home for all.

wrong! They were the first and indigenous people of lagos and are yorubas. Don't distort history
and so what?

so you mean the igbos would have also had lagos if not for the war? So yorubas were never
the owners of the land before the war? Na wah for omo ibo o.

were you expecting the decree to favour you in another man's land?

so ghana now has right to lagos? Na wah o
no one hates you. Stop trying to steal land belonging to others.

you call land grabbing and insult others competition?

dr ariyo was honoured cos he voiced out against landgrabbers. Nnamdi kanu. Is venting anger cos he's an oil thief

To me it boils down to one thing..Blackman propensity to violence and pull him down syndrome nobody is pulling you down. They are simply preventing you from stealing their ancestral wealth. Had It been they. Are doing sucj to you in your land, fine.

Let us not be jealous of people success let us understudy and compete with them. Yoruba should learn how to accept others the way they are and not expecting others to act like them and igbo with their south south cousins should learn how to let go and not offend the sensibilities of others with their culture ..Yoruba are cultural and averse to changes so they should learn that also and don't use civil war to judge others .I have seen good people from yoruba ijaw edo etc so its pointless to hate @bold. So you mean we are jealous of the landgrabbers? We should accept their landgrabbing technics?

We should compete and think our of box instead of making ourselves a laughing stock globally go back to biafra, then we can compete

Take time re read and see how bitter you have turned out to be. May lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

Noted bro ...but can you explain so that they can know how they abuse privilege but try to know the psychology of an igbo man bro
ok, let's see below
tonychristopher:

He hates to be dictated to

And such a person wants to live in a sane society? Boot he and his lawlessness out
tonychristopher:
He hates to be threatened

But loves to abuse and insult his hosts.
tonychristopher:
He hates injustice

He calls due punishment injustice as can be seen from the way they are reacting to the bombing of pirates in calabar.
tonychristopher:
He appreciates brotherhood

But Wants to break up the nigerian brotherhood. Wants biafra and still wants nigeria.
tonychristopher:
He makes any person his friend
everyone does that

tonychristopher:
He might be stubborn and aggressive but he is forgiving easily

How come they hate yorubas and hausas so much?

Pls stop sugarcoating wickedness.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

Take time re read and see how bitter you have turned out to be. May lord have mercy
it sounds bitter to you cos it's the truth.
Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by tonychristopher: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2015
juicee1:
ok, let's see below

And such a person wants to live in a sane society? Boot he and his lawlessness out

But loves to abuse and insult his hosts.

He calls due punishment injustice as can be seen from the way they are reacting to the bombing of pirates in calabar.

But Wants to break up the nigerian brotherhood. Wants biafra and still wants nigeria.
everyone does that

How come they hate yorubas and hausas so much?

Pls stop sugarcoating wickedness.

Igbo hates to be dicted to ...u can have a dialogue with them but don't use the term must ..they hate it they are Republican

They are friendly and live neighbours ...I think you have a challenge with strangers apart from igbo. I think you should change the mindset

It's a small world ..even if igbo have their Biafra that doesn't stop both ethnic group from been buddies

You have to change your orientation

Life is too short for this

1 Like

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by SOUNDKING: 8:14am On Jun 21, 2015
huptin:

shut up, who attacked you?, maybe you commited a crime, do you know how many yoruba tailors that does their business at eke awka?, without any fear.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

I have also been attacked ...my phone was stolen along ikeja along in my car will I term all Yoruba criminal ..hell no . I have some good folks that are Yoruba and I have been told by Yoruba landlord that they don't rent to igbo does it mean all Yoruba are igbo haters ..oh hell no...we have to know that we just can't generalize it ain't working and good
Do you want me to believe that oil money was never a used to build at least third mainland bridge and dredge tin can
so 2nd niger bridge wasn't built by oil or cocoa/groundnut money?

You all should stop acting like no federal money was spent in your region too
Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

Igbo hates to be dicted to ...u can have a dialogue with them but don't use the term must ..they hate it they are Republican
So when the law says must, they won't obey it? Isn't that lawlessness? So you mean they are lawless? Oh, they should be begged to abide instead of using a must. Mtchew
tonychristopher:
They are friendly and live neighbours ...I think you have a challenge with strangers apart from igbo. I think you should change the mindset
if we have challenge with strangers, we would have killed you all like the hausas do

tonychristopher:
It's a small world ..even if igbo have their Biafra that doesn't stop both ethnic group from been buddies
buddies with a fence inbetween.

tonychristopher:

and you too

4 Likes

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by tonychristopher: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2015
juicee1:

So when the law says must, they won't obey it? Isn't that lawlessness? So you mean they are lawless? Oh, they should be begged to abide instead of using a must. Mtchew
if we have challenge with strangers, we would have killed you all like the hausas do

buddies with a fence inbetween.

and you too

Stop pls

The use of kill and we .. Pls the last time I checked there are still good men left so take your hate somewhere pls

2 Likes

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 21, 2015
Baawaa:
nobody is stopping u people... from stopping dem from saying trash...
Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by Adegbodolu1: 8:27am On Jun 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

Igbo moder fuckers go and build your land and have your pickin in Igboland like every tribe does.

Slowly slowly we are vexing. The vexatiousness has never been this palpable. It is a sign of the beginning of something......the hostility has started. Nobody invited you and your papa to our land. Get lost and go tell your story,,,,, in your region. Your girls can stay sha .......you have no land to offer your women and their children so they can stay in Yoruba land and have our babies grin cool

Igbo fools.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

Stop pls

The use of kill and we .. Pls the last time I checked there are still good men left so take your hate somewhere pls
am not saying we will kill, am just pointing out, just as dr ariyo did, that that might be the result of your unlawfulness.
Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by tonychristopher: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2015
juicee1:
am not saying we will kill, am just pointing out, just as dr ariyo did, that that might be the result of your unlawfulness.

Are you changing your terms now

Pls sir can I know the lawlessness pls

Enumerate it so that other " non indigenous group" will understand these laws and abide by it

Thank you
Re: Igbo,ss And Them All In Nigeria by tonychristopher: 8:43am On Jun 21, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

Igbo moder fuckers go and build your land and have your pickin in Igboland like every tribe does.

Slowly slowly we are vexing. The vexatiousness has never been this palpable. It is a sign of the beginning of something......the hostility has started. Nobody invited you and your papa to our land. Get lost and go tell your story,,,,, in your region. Your girls can stay sha .......you have no land to offer your women and their children so they can stay in Yoruba land and have our babies grin cool

Igbo fools.

Jeez what is wrong with people ...mind you nobody put shackle on anybody from making it in life

Go back to the post ...the word compete is there ...this is negative energy pls convert it to positive energy

It will be helpful to you and Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Republic Of Southern Nigeria Will Be Great / Chronic Illness: President Buhari Steps Down May 29 / This Is Becoming Ridiculous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.