Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa (49252 Views)

“Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) / See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About / Photo Of Man That Stole Mercy Aigbe's Iphone 6plus & BB Passport Released By Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
IS DIS WAT DEY CALL HOT IN NIGERIA?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by emmyimpact: 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
aigoo

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by REB3L(m): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chick is not even classy...snaps pixs like a slut.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Rexeffiom(m): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
So if a lady is fair means shez hawt?...... Well, I comment my reserve
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Neplusultra(f): 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
She's a bad girl! smiley
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by babamadiba(m): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
maryhaam:
that some men for you
it's a pity
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by enigstil(m): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
She don carry Toto collect wetin no belong to her, na wah, diaris God o.
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by trigar12(m): 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Looks like a prostitute, it won't last at all. It's evident . undecided
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by monsterrock: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Oritsefemi if you have sense you will go back to the girl that stood by you when you were nothing

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dirty musician and dirty ho,who made them celebrities sef,Naija taste in music na wa sef. See link i post of better song yet nobody go wan download am,y'all make me sick.abi shey becos i no be yahoo boy abi wetin sef.

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/6e72d2e4
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by philips70(m): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Very local/timid though as Oritsefemi himself.
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by maryhaam(f): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
babamadiba:
it's a pity
yeah they lose Gold n get steel in replacement.it is well
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by emmyimpact: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hmmm

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Princessderaa(f): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
if this lady is hot then am "HOT" itself. #justsaying#
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by RJayson(m): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Oritsa, why na, na wetin ur STAR fit find be dis, well you better pass some wey no get at all.
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by OgBetty(f): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Men wil always av 1 reason or d oda 2 giv. Orasam said l wz receiving 2 many calz dt wz y he broke u. He dint notice l wz receiving 2 many calz d yrs we spent 2geda. New luv de shack pass alchohol, e go stl clear. den u'll realized dia z sum1 more beautiful n perfect dan d 1 u left ur gurl 4. After al shez nt a virgin, shez sum1 else's ex. No body holy pass!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by RJayson(m): 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Princessderaa:
if this lady is hot then am "HOT" itself.
#justsaying#
....hmmm, You think you are HOT, try COLD
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by IceDude(m): 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
She isnt dat hot, i rate her 4/10

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by nerodenero: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Maybe Femi isn't seeing clearly. This new relationship might have ended before it started. I would prefer a lady that stood by me when I was poor than this 'odun ade'. Take a cue from Tubaba, you might be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by mamajaz(f): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
'he parted with blessing'?
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by babamadiba(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
maryhaam:
lol steel or pako

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by uswad: 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Its good to change hand
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Ninilowo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wherever
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by mamajaz(f): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
IS DIS WAT DEY CALL HOT IN NIGERIA?
Abi nah, classless girl wey dem dey call hot? See as she almost open the thing to the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Makapounse(m): 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
maryhaam:
cheesysmiley
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by purplekayc(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hope hes not making a mistake?
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by freecocoa(f): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
It's a good thing Blessing is moving on with her life, there's no point staying or trying to win a man that no longer loves you.

It's actually not a crime to fall out of love with someone but to be spiteful about it, that's just low.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by atoleybaba(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
maxti:

I tire o! Wetin hot for this one?
she looks bitchy I don't know what is hot in her body when it is not that she dipped herself inside hot water. She is not fine she looks bitchy good luck to him anyways he is d one that knows what he sees in her

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Sunnypa11(m): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ashawo po.r.nstars dating all this tatoo beast calling themself musicians...Orisa(oracle) should continue to mingle with Mami water...Kokanye
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by BluStreak(m): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
This girl is not fine at all and she is classless. This is the version we call mgbeke. Take that light skin away and the excess makeup on those face and . . . you know the rest.

She doesn't even have a good body build. It's not about pushing up your chest undecided wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by littlemistress: 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ladies!! We're our own worst enemies.. for her mind now, she has achieved something but dating a classless, undisciplined celeb... undecided if dz report is anything to go by anyway
nonsense!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Cuddles Around Tinashe - Photo / Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown / Harrysong, His Wife And Their Twin Kids In Adorable Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.