Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

How To Stay Out Of Trouble! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Stay Out Of Trouble! (352 Views)

Ghw Is Here To Stay. Ghw Has Heard Our Complains And They Are Makin Waves / How My Generosity Landed Me Into Trouble (a Must Read) / Why You Should Stay Out Of The Stock Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stay Out Of Trouble! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2015
It is a thing to be grateful to God for that in my 20-something years on earth, I have never found myself in real trouble that would cause me sleepness nights or being behind bars.
When I look around and see the kind of mess a lot of our young people have put themselves into, you realize that those things were so preventable and wouldn't have happened if only they knew how to stay out of trouble.

1. Stop looking for shortcuts to success:
Our society is ever praising money and not emphasizing the principles of its acquisition. When you look for shortcuts, you are prone to be a culprit or victim of fraud, robbery, rituals and other crimes.

2. Stay away from bad friends:
Few years ago, I was in the midst of some guys discussing. Just as God would have it, I excused myself for some minutes only to hear blaring sirens swoop on those guys. I learnt some of those guys fought the previous night and mortally injured a guy who died hours later. Even the innocent ones among them were not spared. Imagine if I was still there, the more I dey talk 'i no follow', the more dirty slap i for dey chop. I thank God for that day.

3. Talk less: You see this mouth, i fit put you for wahala wey you no expect. Speak only when necessary or shut up if you are not sure. It is for your own good. Less idle talk, less trouble.

4. Be occupied: It is no longer news that an idle mind is the devil's workshop. Just when your mind is idle, then comes the thought of gossip and sex,and when these things are not put in check, next thing you start looking for fumni, wasila, nkechi or itoro. Be occupied.

5. Pray ooo: The truth is that at times, you try to avoid all these, yet someone just wants to implicate you. Gosh! I almost fought last week if not for God's grace, trouble makers everywhere.

It's a wicked world you know and we can't be more careful.

You hear cases of robbery and their likes but KEEP CALM, YOU WON'T FALL INTO TROUBLE,

Happy Sunday!

Lalasticlala, obinoscopy, Ishilove a.k.a Ishibaby, Afam4eva, we will surely stay out of trouble.

(1) (Reply)

Top Tips Of Kimera Thermo / NEMA: Idp’s Have Increased To 2.1 Million People / Uses Of Organic Fertilizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.