Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,028 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Solve This Riddle If You Are Very Very Intelligent. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Solve This Riddle If You Are Very Very Intelligent. (1016 Views)

You Are Very Intelligent If You Get This Riddles / This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This / Solve The Riddle If You Are Smart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve This Riddle If You Are Very Very Intelligent. by ademega(m): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Otikoti is murdered at her house in victorial Island ,Lagos,Nigeria on 29-5-2014. The police analyzes the case and narrows down to three suspects. The three suspects give the following statements:

Tayoli: I was not in the state when the murder happened.
Toluli: I was ill and doctor had suggested bed rest. I was on my bed at the time of murder.
Topeli: I had to deposit Some cash in the bank .i was at bank at the time of murder.

Who do you think is the murderer among the three?
Re: Solve This Riddle If You Are Very Very Intelligent. by horlarbaby(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thinking..wil b back after am done wit this bottle origin grin
Re: Solve This Riddle If You Are Very Very Intelligent. by Chopet(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thinking
Re: Solve This Riddle If You Are Very Very Intelligent. by ademega(m): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chopet:
Thinking
Watin for you oh
Re: Solve This Riddle If You Are Very Very Intelligent. by ademega(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
horlarbaby:
Thinking..wil b back after am done wit this bottle origin grin
Do quick ...
Dont get drunk
Re: Solve This Riddle If You Are Very Very Intelligent. by mutiply: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Topeli

1 Like

Re: Solve This Riddle If You Are Very Very Intelligent. by horlarbaby(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
ademega:

Do quick ...
Dont get drunk
tough question tho..I guess Topeli
Re: Solve This Riddle If You Are Very Very Intelligent. by ademega(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
horlarbaby:
tough question tho..I guess Tayoli
How ? Explain
Re: Solve This Riddle If You Are Very Very Intelligent. by Louis055(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nigeria police and their allegations....lol
Re: Solve This Riddle If You Are Very Very Intelligent. by dejt4u(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
ademega:
Otikoti is murdered at her house in victorial Island ,Lagos,Nigeria on 29-5-2014. The police analyzes the case and narrows down to three suspects. The three suspects give the following statements:

Tayoli: I was not in the state when the murder happened.
Toluli: I was ill and doctor had suggested bed rest. I was on my bed at the time of murder.
Topeli: I had to deposit Some cash in the bank .i was at bank at the time of murder.

Who do you think is the murderer among the three?
Topeli is the criminal 'cos he lied.. Banks dnt open on public holidays.. May 29th of every year is a public holiday in Nigeria (Democrazy day)..

2 Likes

Re: Solve This Riddle If You Are Very Very Intelligent. by ademega(m): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=dejt4u post=34993607]
Topeli is the criminal 'cos he lied. Delete pls . for others to try
Re: Solve This Riddle If You Are Very Very Intelligent. by ademega(m): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
dejt4u:

Topeli is the ..
Delete pls for others to try .I beg

(1) (Reply)

English Test: Do You Know The Plural Forms Of These Words / Can You Solve This Mystery? / Solve Equation And Win A Prize.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.