Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Get Your Smartly Designed Blog With Custom Domain @ NGN4500 Only - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Your Smartly Designed Blog With Custom Domain @ NGN4500 Only (1055 Views)

Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? / How To Setup A Custom Domain Name For Your Blogger Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Smartly Designed Blog With Custom Domain @ NGN4500 Only by henryobinna(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
Are you a smart looking one and needs a smart looking blog like this to match?
don't worry, you don't need to break the bank in order to get an elegantly designed blog with custom domain and custom features.

-Here's what you get.
-A custom designed blog
-SEO optimised
-custom .com domain
-Responsive design to drive more traffic from.google mobile search
-professional customized email like this; YourName@Yourdomain.com

all these you get at a token of NGN4,500 only others would charge you over NGN10,000. don't miss this cheap opportunity to join top pro bloggers.

inorder to contact me for the service
text or WhatsApp;
Re: Get Your Smartly Designed Blog With Custom Domain @ NGN4500 Only by henryobinna(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Get Your Smartly Designed Blog With Custom Domain @ NGN4500 Only by Julius2214(m): 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin
Re: Get Your Smartly Designed Blog With Custom Domain @ NGN4500 Only by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Where is this country going to in IT? We are supposed to be appreciate, Not depreciating. Dollar is rising, Garri, beans, rice every is rising. But our web design price is fallen. Why?
Re: Get Your Smartly Designed Blog With Custom Domain @ NGN4500 Only by kingthreat(m): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
UCHEUKAGWU:
Where is this country going to in IT? We are supposed to be appreciate, Not depreciating. Dollar is rising, Garri, beans, rice every is rising. But our web design price is fallen. Why?

Dont mind the hungry so-called web developer of an OP. While his mates are out there charging 100k per blog, he chooses to make a N1500 profit per his services. Well looking at his job on www.jokeadegoke.com, I am not in anyways surprised.
Re: Get Your Smartly Designed Blog With Custom Domain @ NGN4500 Only by henryobinna(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
kingthreat:

Dont mind the hungry so-called web developer of an OP. While his mates are out there charging 100k per blog, he chooses to make a N1500 profit per his services. Well looking at his job on www.jokeadegoke.com, I am not in anyways surprised.
well, I won't worry about the bold.

do you want me to charge people 10k+ on a blogger blog?

well, the design you see on jokeadegoke.com was chosen ny the owner, I did a nice design but she chose a simpler design.
Re: Get Your Smartly Designed Blog With Custom Domain @ NGN4500 Only by kingthreat(m): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
henryobinna:

well, I won't worry about the bold.

do you want me to charge people 10k+ on a blogger blog?

well, the design you see on jokeadegoke.com was chosen ny the owner, I did a nice design but she chose a simpler design.

Sorry about the "hungry" word. But let me inspire you. I recently did a WordPress blog for a client for 35k minus hosting. Improve your skills. Also note, the more you proffer cheap services, the more your customers cheapen you.
Re: Get Your Smartly Designed Blog With Custom Domain @ NGN4500 Only by Julius2214(m): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Creating a blog is simple and free, why should he place very high amount to make a free blog for people
Re: Get Your Smartly Designed Blog With Custom Domain @ NGN4500 Only by mrsage(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Watching...
Re: Get Your Smartly Designed Blog With Custom Domain @ NGN4500 Only by henryobinna(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
kingthreat:

Sorry about the "hungry" word. But let me inspire you. I recently did a WordPress blog for a client for 35k minus hosting. Improve your skills. Also note, the more you proffer cheap services, the more your customers cheapen you
cool..

nothing spoil.

wordpress is good, I got to start something with it.

very true @ the bold

1 Like

Re: Get Your Smartly Designed Blog With Custom Domain @ NGN4500 Only by henryobinna(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Julius2214:
Creating a blog is simple and free, why should he place very high amount to make a free blog for people

very high?
Re: Get Your Smartly Designed Blog With Custom Domain @ NGN4500 Only by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 12:28am On Jun 23, 2015
Julius2214:

True, creating a is free. But your time is involved. To create a quality template, the developer must input great time and time is money. Think of it. If a DJ can go to night club and collect 250k within 6hours. What prevent a web developer to claim 30k from a days project?

We need to convert our skills into money. Else we will be begging for what we suppose to earn.

2 Likes

Re: Get Your Smartly Designed Blog With Custom Domain @ NGN4500 Only by henryobinna(m): 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
UCHEUKAGWU:

True, creating a is free. But your time is involved. To create a quality template, the developer must input great time and time is money. Think of it. If a DJ can go to night club and collect 250k within 6hours. What prevent a web developer to claim 30k from a days project?

We need to convert our skills into money. Else we will be begging for what we suppose to earn.
valid points
Re: Get Your Smartly Designed Blog With Custom Domain @ NGN4500 Only by tutusaint(m): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
He guys, free this man. Every man (developer) is entitled to his very own opinion and fees
Re: Get Your Smartly Designed Blog With Custom Domain @ NGN4500 Only by yungcheda(m): 11:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
You know how to make a blog doesn't make you a designer or a developer.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Smartly Designed Blog With Custom Domain @ NGN4500 Only by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2015
Tell them.

yungcheda:
Re: Get Your Smartly Designed Blog With Custom Domain @ NGN4500 Only by henryobinna(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2015
yungcheda:
who said otherwise?

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Adsensemaster Before You Become The Next Victim / Please Help Redesign My Blogger Blog / Google Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.