Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) (38368 Views)

Air Force Officials Attack Workers In Ilorin (Photos) / Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders / Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by taiwokrane(m): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is cool!!
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by johnydon22(m): 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
lol its not just one man that am seeing on this photo, they are many and mostly muslims. . .i think some muslims are actually becoming defiant of the autocratic islam laws . . . and seriously lets say the truth, the food was just too good to reject. . if he had tried it during this fasting period he would have been crying while watching others eat

until he will be like

"fvck this, am eating some crap mehn, hit me with food abeg fvck fasting angry

grin grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by san316(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
CR77:
We are in time of demophotos
photocracy. I blame team #picsOrIdontbilivit

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by redcliff: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
tit:
Allah bless our President-in-waiting!
A true detribalized Nigerian!

Bukola saraki would never rule Nigeria. Just like Atiku never did

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by jimohibrahim(m): 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
seunwen2:
[size=40pt]I hate saraki click like if you feel the same way[/size]

haters gonna hate...
at least his progressing and you're here looking for your jobless friends to join you...
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by tommybliss(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
FunnyPikincom:
shocked shocked shocked Im impressed wink
4 ur mind
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by datribune: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

The frog eye owner is only after traffick threads that ll give him guguru & epa money...

Last Bullet
Boy, he ll want to ban us now.
I m a Nairaland ex-convict.

Lol. Truth must always be said no matter what.
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by Missyetty(f): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
This one na iftar or something else, after he don loot kwara money finish
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by xreal: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
mencade5:
we love you saraki.

click like for saraki

you posted this over an hour ago, till now - not a single 'like'.

maybe u alone loves SaraKiller.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by Mcindey(m): 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
See breaking of fast
or rather feasting of thieves

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by Godfullsam(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
na wetin concern me
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
animalz:
ANIMALS undecided

AND THEM CALL THIS FASTING angry

THIS KIND OF FOOD GO HOLD BELLE REACH THE NEXT DAY NA.

DEM DEY BREAK FAST WITH BIG GIANT FOOD.

I WONDER WEATHER NA FAST OR PLAY UNA DEY DO.

See vexment!

Shey because dem no invite you bro?
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by pnieeventures: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
vimi:
See food oo, just to brake fast?? I'm beginning to doubt this saraki, hope he doesn't misuse public fund undecided
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by animalz: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
ajebuter:

See vexment!
Shey because dem no invite you bro?

KEEP THAT MOUTH OF YOURS TO YOUR YOUR POCKET angry
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
animalz:

KEEP THAT MOUTH OF YOURS TO YOUR YOUR POCKET angry

Mouth ke?

Na mouth I take type?

See vexment season 2.
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
eating rice with agbada? how can you even do that comfortably shocked shocked
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by zekki: 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
tit:
Allah bless our President-in-waiting! A true detribaliz ed Nigerian!
InshaAllah
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
The spirit of fasting calls for low key and sensitivity to others. This is lavish display and insensitive.
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
tit:
Allah bless our President-in-waiting!
A true detribalized Nigerian!

I hope our SE brothers will rejoice in that and say amen!
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by Geesarki(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
And u said Kwarans are Yorubas. I can only see our core Hausa caps (kube) everywhr in d pix above.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by xakakes: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wildrage:
This privileged goat has sent so many depositors of the now defunct Societe Generale bank to their early graves, others sentenced to live of penury. His term as the selected governor of kwara was another opportunity for him to further impoverish the long suffering masses of the state as he, his family and cronies looted and mismanaged the state's funds. He mocks God with this public show of faith and piety
who the hell are you to judge and condemn him
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by moshould(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
E no suppose make news na, wetin concern us ? Small time if buhari sneeze, e go enter news, rubbish !!!
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by ledaman: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
traitor
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by mencade5(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
xreal:

you posted this over an hour ago, till now - not a single 'like'.

maybe u alone loves SaraKiller.
we all know people that are not happy with sara-skills.

and i got a share....hahaha
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by salykely(m): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Very unIslamic. The Hypocrisy here is that Saraki is eating with his left hand which is highly unIslmic. If he do care about Islam and the honour of Ramadan he would use his right hand
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by rileyy(m): 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
I respect that man Alh.Kawu Baraje, he's such a loyal friend.
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
Saraki only dine with people that can afford to feed themselves if you can't feed yourself you are not welcome. I'm not a Muslim but I know that the religion does say you help feed those who can't afford to feed themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) / Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari / Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.