Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) (43464 Views)

Air Force Officials Attack Workers In Ilorin (Photos) / Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured / Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by missKiffy(f): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2015
Senate President Bukola Saraki was seen at the cinema in Shoprite Ilorin last night, Bukola Saraki and his family walked in to see a movie.

"Saraki greeted a few people, bought his popcorn, and went straight to his movie hall with his kids. I think they ended up seeing 'The Transporter.' lol. I like the fact that despite all the politicking he still seems to have time for his kids."

http://lindaikeji..com.ng/2015/09/bukola-saraki-goes-to-cinema-with-his.html?m=1

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2015
Every body loves Bukola Saraki!!

Everybody! Everybody ! Every body loves Saraki

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Firefire(m): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2015
Saraki should return the loots before he can experience the love of Kwarans again.

Don't mind my friend above.... embarassed

Dr. Olubukola Saraki.... Your enslavement time is UP!

The Kwarans are set for their liberation and nothing under heaven can stop it.

Btw: APC & Tinubu will surely fail in the quest to install their puppet as SP and rule Nigeria from their bedroom as it was in Lagos.

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2015
I am of the firm view that he (saraki) will come out unscathed.
Who else agrees?

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by forgiveness: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2015
grin politrickcians

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by lomprico(m): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2015
The rentend stoners don collect their money go back where dem come from by this time.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by modath(f): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2015
Oga ooo, oju. Ole ree, ooollleeeee!!!! undecided

PR tinz DOA, cinema ko, stadium ni.

*Modified *

Saraki & his advisers are not that smart, a pic of his children would have given this publicity stunt some hint of credence..

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2015
Saraki has lost weight. Its not easy for him now.
He can't go to his President.
He can't go to his party leader.
He can't go to his party.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by phyllosilicate(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:
is your name Everybody?

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by lawbabs: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2015
See how he was ridiculed here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dLLbpXrYlA

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Decibel: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2015
Na wao so after looting Kwara state dry, he only went to the cinema with his kids cry cry

11 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by warrior01: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2015
The man is really defying the odds. Likes his spirit

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2015
hmmmmmn..FP definitely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Saraki has lost weight. Its not easy for him now.
He can't go his President.
He can't go to his party leader.
He can't go to his party.
Na who be party leader ni? I just hope you are not referring to your local champion!!!

Loosing weight ke? He actually came out again to mock his transducers and to tell them he is unfazed by their childish tactics

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Precious91(m): 10:01am On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

they love him enough to stone him I believe what you intend to say is Everybody stones Saraki!!

Everybody! Everybody ! Everybody stones Saraki

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Ugomba(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2015
The broom waivers.
Saraki is corrupt,
Tinubu is corrupt,
Atiku is corrupt,
Apc leaders are corrupt,
even the EFCC boss is corrupt.
RUBBISH

22 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by lurther: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2015
Hahahaaaha!

How would Tinubu feel if he sees this picture of Bukola Saraki enjoying himself with his kids.

If Tinubu was facing all this problems, he would have sent his kids abroad, but Saraki's kids are right there in Ilorin, not even in Hiding self, in a cinema. Does it mean this man is actually loved in Kwara state.

Now I believe those who went to stone him at the Ilorin mosque were actually hired.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 10:03am On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Na who be party leader ni? I just hope you are not referring to your local champion!!!

Loosing weight ke? He actually came out again to mock his transducers and to tell them he is unfazed by their childish tactics

I didn't get all what you said, can you pls break the English ?

Thank you

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2015
Daniyemi:
I am of the firm view that he (saraki) will come out unscathed.
Who else agrees?

The man no send anybody!! I actually like his guts for going against the establishment and championing the independence of the NASS!! So far he has never lost a political battle and i dont see him losing this one.His father taught him well

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by okooloyun1(m): 10:03am On Sep 25, 2015
Saraki maradona of kwara state

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:03am On Sep 25, 2015
That guy shaking him with Half-heart. Doesn't look like someone having a handshake with the Senate president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. #JustObserved

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by TippyTop(m): 10:03am On Sep 25, 2015
No shaking says Saraki

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by hemartins(m): 10:03am On Sep 25, 2015
despite All, he is trying to stand tall.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by emmanuel596(m): 10:03am On Sep 25, 2015
Why does nigerians speakers and senate presidents always wears white cloths and why does buhari always wears black on all his international journeys?

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by ajoskele(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2015
Oru l'oro n rin....

Make e go mosque todae now

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Burger01(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Abobaku, you are high on dry dung shiitundecided

Who is your 'everybody'

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by ikombe: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2015
loving this dude. No homo undecided

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by sweetgala(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2015
Firefire:
Saraki should return the loots before he can experience the love of Kwarans again.

Don't mind my friend above.... embarassed

Dr. Olubukola Saraki.... Your enslavement time is UP!

The Kwarans are set for their liberation and nothing under heaven can stop it.

Btw: APC & Tinubu will surely fail in the quest to install their puppet as SP and rule Nigeria from their bedroom as it was in Lagos.

Bukola Saraki is like GEJ to me, a charming fella, but that alone can not absolve him of his sins

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by DlawTECHY(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2015
Ok

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by Goldenheart(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2015
And so...
Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by missKiffy(f): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Shut up

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) by damton(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2015
Enjoy your sallah. it is well with you, but don't forget to prepare for your trial.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Lands In Nigeria From Vacation Abroad (Photos) / Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.