Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) (38561 Views)

Air Force Officials Attack Workers In Ilorin (Photos) / Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders / Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by spako4(m): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
He doesn't need this kind of P.R stunt when the nation is in sober mood,the economy is down,workers are being owed their salaries.
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by tit(f): 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Drdaps:

Pre.... What!!! God forbid that coz he is no one but a thief

na your father be thief
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by Drdaps(m): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
tit:

na your father be thief

Then you must be one of those hungry fellow crawling around him.
And have anyone told you that you're an idiot if not, then I just did. For you to lack respect for father, I doubt if you have one.
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by eagleu: 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
How do we really know when the picture was taken for sure
High stake lying and lynching again
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by klax(m): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
chikwadomn:
Saraki is a true nigeria d only yoruba man dat is not centimental....works wt every tribe...his p.a is an igbo man till date.dat y he is d best man for d seat.longlife and prosperity saraki

Pls correct quickly the word *centimental* plsss.
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by xreal: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
mencade5:
we all know people that are not happy with sara- skills .

and i got a share....hahaha

The tortoise in the story books are also skillful.

Same skill we are talking about here.
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by klax(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

The frog eye owner is only after traffick threads that ll give him guguru & epa money...

Last Bullet
Boy, he ll want to ban us now.
I m a Nairaland ex-convict.

Let him ban if he like NL is gone long ago it has become shadow of itself. Go through day by day comment check posters names you will realise the figure is below the number of NL we have 2 or 3 years ago since some small small boys, area boys, garage conductors, alaba market boys took over here NL is finished to add more insult this so called seun go and hire drop out like himself to run pooh thread here.
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by Esdb3: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
tit:
Allah bless our President-in-waiting! A true detribalized Nigerian!
Ilorin mumu. That duib used to be a christian.
Wish on! Mtchww
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
I remember when I used to fast lolgrin

Food at dawn, enough food in school, lunch at Itoro's crib, then I'll rub my lips on the wall thoroughly before heading home grin

Then break my un-fast in the evening.. Enough food at dawn again.
And I still manage to look like a child who is fasting and famished...chaii embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Geesarki:
And u said Kwarans are Yorubas. I can only see our core Hausa caps (kube) everywhr in d pix above.
I am married to a kwara from saraki's hometown. I have several friends from ilorin too. They all claim Yoruba and get angry if you call them something else. In fact, they all have something in common..""they all love amala, gbegiri and ewedu" grin
They also like calling everyone "awe". You need to be a core Yoruba to use that word. smiley
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by otosa(m): 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
this is how am going to spend my entertament allowance !
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by Masterchef(m): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
animalz:
ANIMALS undecided

AND THEM CALL THIS FASTING angry

THIS KIND OF FOOD GO HOLD BELLE REACH THE NEXT DAY NA.

DEM DEY BREAK FAST WITH BIG GIANT FOOD.

I WONDER WEATHER NA FAST OR PLAY UNA DEY DO.

Simply means that on non-fasting days, those animls eat multiple portions of what's on display. That's the spirit. It's still self denial, but in relative terms

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by animalz: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Masterchef:

Simply means that on non-fasting days, those animls eat multiple portions of what's on display. That's the spirit. It's still self denial, but in relative terms

LOLZZZ.

SINCE THE TIME I MAKE THAT COMMENT, MODS JUST DEY FIND ME MAKE THEM BAN ME.

ABEG I NO DEY OHH
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by tola9ja: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
seunwen2:
[size=40pt]I hate saraki click like if you feel the same way[/size]

Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by Jarus(m): 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
1bkaye:
Ramadan mubarak

Is this the same Ibkaye of old Nairaland?
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by vegetables(m): 7:23am On Jun 22, 2015
klax:

Let him ban if he like NL is gone long ago it has become shadow of itself. Go through day by day comment check posters names you will realise the figure is below the number of NL we have 2 or 3 years ago since some small small boys, area boys, garage conductors, alaba market boys took over here NL is finished to add more insult this so called seun go and hire drop out like himself to run pooh thread here.
lol, well said.

Last Bullet
They v done their worst!
The mods & owner of this site don ban Okikioluwa1 for 6 months!
They accused me of abusing the mods & inciting members against the mods.
We ll settle this matter in court...
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2015
Jarus:

Is this the same Ibkaye of old Nairaland?
Hey Jarus, yes it is smiley
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by Ashyrule: 8:58am On Jun 22, 2015
saxywale:
This pics is strange. Ilorin peeps eating rice...lol...

lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by Jarus(m): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2015
1bkaye:
Hey Jarus, yes it is smiley

Our paths have not crossed in recent time. Thought your generation has quit Nairaland.
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2015
Jarus:

Our paths have not crossed in recent time. Thought your generation has quit Nairaland.
It's been long, hope all is well, lol I'm on and off from time to time smiley
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by scenero: 9:22am On Jun 22, 2015
All these for the Senate President alone?..................samosa, peppered snail, chicken lap, beef, spring rolls with fried n jollof rice in view. grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) by gbengus26(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2015
One love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Gen. Enenche Speaks On His Support For Peter Obi, Lekki Toll Gate / Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan / Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.