Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting (28518 Views)

Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) / Redeemed Church Pastor In A N9mn Fraud Mess (Photos) / Sfiso Ncwane Buys Car For Francis Anosike, Nigerian Pastor For Healing Him (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Bonapart(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jibreen4u:
It means U didn't fake it
shut up
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by xtervaganza(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
muafrika:
True¡¡¡¡

I know someone who will push you so hard that it becomes some sort of a wrestle to keep standing. You have to stand with one foot backward that will act as a brake pad.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
what is the effects of falling?Does that means my sins are forgiven or what?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by xtervaganza(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
CR77:
When the real Annoting of God fall upon you, You go fall by fire by force
make we hear word
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Rubbyy(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
I have never fallen down.
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
This has happened to me, I went up for anointing and wanted to fall naturally, I didn't and the pastor kept trying to push me down but I wouldn't budge until she almost had to wrestle me to the ground. I guess the experience is different for different people.
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Bonapart(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
tucky200:
My bruhda u never jam pastor wey sabi push
U go fall like say na taribo west hit you
i know this is the reason for this stupid post.... for you people to display stupid talents
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by mohisi: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
MissSlimbody:
you are certainly not possess.

I don't fall too.
And I know other people that don't fall too.
even I dnt fall a friend of mine told me he was push by d pastor so to me there is question mark there
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Kennedyiheme: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
I don't understnd why people fall oo, I hve neva fallen, smetimes when it happens in church I jst wonder if those pple tht fell were paid.......and I hve a question, why is it that nigeria is the most religious nation, bt still among the non progressin nations? Is there an irony to this?
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by tucky200(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Bonapart:
i know this is the reason for this stupid post.... for you people to display stupid talents
The post is not silly man
Now get that into ur fish brain
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by synergycom19: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
The day you will fall is coming?either you are possess by the spirit of GOD or the devil or they have both rejected you.fIf GOD wants to use you he will anoint you,when the anoiting come upon you, you can NEVER,NEVER STAND on you feet

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by ogwoliun: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
if realy you are to fall by God's Spirit, you will just find yourself on the ground without knowing when and how. The Pastor doesn't need (sometime) to touch you before you fall. It has happen to me several time without the touch of the Pastor.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Kennedyiheme: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
animalz:

SONS OF AN ANIMAL

WHAT THE FVCK angry

SEE WHAT RELIGION HAVE TURN YOU PEOPLE INTO.

MOST YOU FALL OR WHAT?

NOW YOU WANT TO BEHAVE LIKE AN ANIMAL BY FALLING UP AND DOWN. ASK THOSE PEOPLE WHO FALL, HAS ANY GOOD THING HAPPEN TO THEIR LIFE. undecided
guy u funny die
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by 9jatatafo(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
OP your legs are too bowed (curved bow legs) as such you have great balance that is why you don't fall. Strong man.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Sigo86(m): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
U ain't possessed, u get correct stamina. cheesy
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Miscellaneous:

hahahaha. . .lmao.
Azzinn some go nearly want make u break head. E get One day wey 1 push me ehn, d eye wey i take look am ehn, e behave himself na. . . .lol *rib crackinq*
They make you even forget what the prayer was for.

Those were the days when I was younger at heart. I wouldn't carelessly go for such alter calls now. But just to give credence to a rare few I also had the same questions as the op until one day as I was conversing with my pastor, I just awoke to the realization that I had "lost" some seconds. Thank God I was sited or I would certainly have found myself on the floor. Weird. I didn't like the experience and would avoid it if I saw it coming.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by blacq2009(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Because you're not of those the pastor pays to fall.
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Bonapart(m): 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
tucky200:

The post is not silly man
Now get that into ur fish brain
stup!d people react to silly things in a stup!d manner...
Hediot
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
afuye:
During today's Deliverance service, the pastor touched every member of the congregation who fell down except me. I left out of place like I am possesd. This is not the 10th time it is happening to me. Even when I was in school, the student pastor would touch us all and only a few of us wouldn't fall.

The whole thing looks like a plan sort of. Maybe some people fall down intentionally? What could be happening? Is it that I'm possesd of what? Maybe I wasn't in spirit, I guess?

I need your help, friends. Only serious answers will be appreciated.

don't worry heh wen anointing carry u you go know how far. You don't need pastor to touch before the holy ghost will move cos I experience same thing until I was moved. infact heh that day, I didn't prepare for it that day that i. became unconscious for hours.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by sylve11: 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
muafrika:
You have to stand with one foot backward that will act as a brake pad.

grin grin cool
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Papasmal(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Bro bro be careful, Dat pastor no go like u. U dey fall em hand seriously.
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by tucky200(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Bonapart:
stup!d people react to silly things in a stup!d manner...
Hediot
Good definition of what u have just done
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by calculator123(m): 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
afuye:
During today's Deliverance service, the pastor touched every member of the congregation who fell down except me. I left out of place like I am possesd. This is not the 10th time it is happening to me. Even when I was in school, the student pastor would touch us all and only a few of us wouldn't fall.

The whole thing looks like a plan sort of. Maybe some people fall down intentionally? What could be happening? Is it that I'm possesd of what? Maybe I wasn't in spirit, I guess?

it doesn't mean u possessed,but can i ask u are u truly born again? if no maybe that xplains y.if yes then u need to key in the spirit often than usual.remain blessed
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by afuye(m): 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
No, I am not
calculator123:
it doesn't mean u possessed,but can i ask u are u truly born again? if no maybe that xplains y.if yes then u need to key in the spirit often than usual.remain blessed
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nigerians please free yourselves from these con men called men of God. Fall under the anointing indeed. I know you are still young OP. I hope you get wise soon. No man can give you salvation. You create your own destiny and you create your own personal relationship with God.

Stop going to scam churches...........

1 Like

Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Dubemkelly(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
This clichè and I think stamina comes to place n indeed the holy spirit works but most times it depends on ur stamina, if u aint conscious, u may fall but then this is involved with the holy spirit and I shudnt interfere. If one falls, so be it
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by afuye(m): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
R u serious at all
animalz:

SONS OF AN ANIMAL

WHAT THE FVCK angry

SEE WHAT RELIGION HAVE TURN YOU PEOPLE INTO.

MOST YOU FALL OR WHAT?

NOW YOU WANT TO BEHAVE LIKE AN ANIMAL BY FALLING UP AND DOWN. ASK THOSE PEOPLE WHO FALL, HAS ANY GOOD THING HAPPEN TO THEIR LIFE. undecided
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Mcoldsoja(m): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
afuye:

Notin du yu bros. Na oda pipul dey possessed wit sth( like demon of low self esteem).
Although, Holy Spirit power fit move in any form or manifestation.
Look for bible, de only place wey pipul fall na wen bad pipul wan come arrest Jesus.
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by GoodMuyis(m): 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
You got no problem Bro, Maybe your Relationship with God is just as smooth as Diamond, and you have no contrary spirit within you
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by mustymatic(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
CHRIS.... NS
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Seunpaul01(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Its either the monster in you is very corrupt or maybe ur pastor is fake
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by animalz: 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
afuye:
R u serious at all

DID YOU THINK I AM JOKING BEFORE angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians / Ifa Heritage University, Oyo & Prof. Wande Abimbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.