Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,973 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting (28519 Views)

Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) / Redeemed Church Pastor In A N9mn Fraud Mess (Photos) / Sfiso Ncwane Buys Car For Francis Anosike, Nigerian Pastor For Healing Him (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by spiralwedge(m): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
why must you fall?
what does the fall do to your life?
why would d Holy spirit want you to fall and wound yourself just for falling down sake?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by priscillawill(m): 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
MissSlimbody:
I never said people fall @ will. Jst saying that one don't/didn't fall those not make one possess.
I don't doubt the efficacy of the holy spiritsmiley
ok
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by ERCROSS(m): 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Heebucun:
lol

Bae.. I gbadun how you customize dis our name ooo...
HEEBUCUN..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
muafrika:
True¡¡¡¡

I know someone who will push you so hard that it becomes some sort of a wrestle to keep standing. You have to stand with one foot backward that will act as a brake pad.
hahaha!!!! Omg! Im actually imagining it just the way you described it and I've been laffing my butt off!! this is so freaking hilarious! grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Falling is not an evidence that Your deliverance or anointing has come rather its once of the evidence of Power..

Look at the Disciples of Jesus. When the Holy Ghost came upon them, they even opened their eyes. All stood and watched how the power of GOD moved by seeing fire on the heads of others..

But let me tell you something eeehh,, the day you go fall, your own go carry bruises.. Brutal falling cos it'll come like a Mighty rushing wind..
Infact, you won't believe yourself until that day..

God bless you
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 22, 2015
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by supaslim(m): 3:26am On Jun 22, 2015
muafrika:
True¡¡¡¡

I know someone who will push you so hard that it becomes some sort of a wrestle to keep standing. You have to stand with one foot backward that will act as a brake pad.
. Hahahahahahaahahahaha so fvcking funny! DL my song: www.datafilehost.com/d/136a5fdc. PRs needed 08139514145
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by DECOtech(m): 5:48am On Jun 22, 2015
afuye:
During today's Deliverance service, the pastor touched every member of the congregation who fell down except me. I left out of place like I am possesd. This is not the 10th time it is happening to me. Even when I was in school, the student pastor would touch us all and only a few of us wouldn't fall.

The whole thing looks like a plan sort of. Maybe some people fall down intentionally? What could be happening? Is it that I'm possesd of what? Maybe I wasn't in spirit, I guess?

I need your help, friends. Only serious answers will be appreciated.

You think there's something special in falling down?

Forget it dear. All that spinning and falling is just some extreme form of emotional excitement and ecstasy of a primitive mind. You shld be glad that you are among the very few that are immune to it.

Having said that, I want to implore you to try to know the person of God "outside the bible" and alongside the bible just as I'm doing now. Primitive minds call him "spirit"
Learned minds see him as "metaphysical" and "omini-science" get to understand the reason why He's omini-present.

He's just too much.
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by litaninja(m): 5:48am On Jun 22, 2015
@ OP : Next time pastor near you, just whisper to him ”Falling, 20k. Rolling, 35k”
When una don agree, you wee fall Na....
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by olu77(m): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2015
fluxview:

he is really a satan. what is he shutting you for when your saying the truth.
BACK IN THE DAYS WHEN WE WERE STILL BOYS IN THE 90s, WHEN YOU FALL THAT MEANS YOUR POSSES, AS TIME GOES BY IT CHANGE TO BEING POSSES WHEN YOU DO NOT FALL. CHURCH CHURCH AND ARRANGE FALLING AND TESTIMONIES. ANY YOU CAN ALLOW YOUR PASTOR DECEIVE YOU. I AM A CHESS PLAYER. YOU CANT CHECK ME,

Don't mind them. I am a practical christian, where is it written in the bible that you must push someone from the forehead to the ground before they can be delivered? In this age when even phones are been charged wirelessly gullible people are still been scammed.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Barnabaseloka(m): 9:16am On Jun 22, 2015
The question is: What happens to such life after he/she has fallen? Does the life remain the same or is it changed positively?
Every genuine fall under the Holy Spirit goes with a positive change of life. Anyone who has fallen under the power of the Holy Spirit will testify of it. If nothing positive happened in one's life after the fall, sorry, you fell on your own.
I have fallen once, and my life has undergone positive changes after the fall.

Note: it is not every child of God that will fall when the Holy Spirit starts moving in the midst of His people.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by dapsonlou(m): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2015
afuye:
During today's Deliverance service, the pastor touched every member of the congregation who fell down except me. I left out of place like I am possesd. This is not the 10th time it is happening to me. Even when I was in school, the student pastor would touch us all and only a few of us wouldn't fall.

The whole thing looks like a plan sort of. Maybe some people fall down intentionally? What could be happening? Is it that I'm possesd of what? Maybe I wasn't in spirit, I guess?

Nothing is wrong with you. My Ex use to fall because she wants to be the pastors pet. Only attention seekers fall. A man just like you touch you and you now fall , god forbid.
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by babaireti(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2015
May the Pastor is not a good wrestler that he could not give you IFASE ,leg kick to aid your gravitation
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2015
Nothing is wrong with you as far as am concerned you have a strong spirit, who told you that you must fall when a pastor puts his hand on your head, do you know the source of his power, you should beware of who you allow to lay hand on your heads, some transfer evil spirits and curses to people, this is an ancient yoga practice called shakti pa which has found its way into churches. beware.
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by chenkov(m): 9:44am On Jun 22, 2015
Scriptures says "we walk by faith and not by sight". The falling is just a drama, what matters is total internal change of heart. The anointing of God transcends what u can see with physical eyes.
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan o,
this one is raw,
said this one is gidi gan o.
Bring pankere for me.......eeeeh
Bring plywood........what?
Na wa o.
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by digitsolution: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2015
You are not possessed. Some fall genuinely and some are acting so each to his own, the most important thing is be in tune with God and receive the annointing, Falling or not falling is irrelevant......

Anyways For all your branding and customization projects/jobs we deliver nationwide

Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Heavenly102: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2015
why do we love falling, when Daniel fell in old testament while in God's presence an Angel appeared to strengthen him, so that he doesnt fall. the stronger you are the less you fall. People love drama, e evidence of God's power will be seen in e fruits of your life not in exuberant antics. More results less drama
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by coldHeat: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Not everyone falls when hands are laid on them; this doesn't mean they have not contacted the anointing,

and

Not everyone who has hands laid on them actually feel anything, they are probably just falling anyways.

The power of God is beyond falling on the ground.

I have read the bible cover to cover several times and I have never seen anywhere where people fell down on the ground when the apostles or others laid their hands on them.

The church should stop this attitude like because it is what is giving the OP this strange mindset that he needs deliverance.

God deals with us differently, we just need to be sensitive to His leading.

I have never fallen when hands have been laid on me, and I have been a Christian for over 20 years.

Meanwhile OP a christian can not be possessed by a demonic spirit because God and satan cannot stay in the same place. He or she can only be oppressed by a demonic spirit. So fear not, you are not possessed by a spirit that is yours to submit to spiritually.

cheers!!!
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by praizbenjamin(f): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
hehehehe two pastors were praying for me ehn i was expected to fall sha when i didn't, they beqan to tell they wouldn't leave me o i just thouqht to myself "ahhh, see wahala" still didn't fall after 35mins tops
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by praizbenjamin(f): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
coldHeat:
Not everyone falls when hands are laid on them; this doesn't mean they have not contacted the anointing,

and

Not everyone who has hands laid on them actually feel anything, they are probably just falling anyways.

The power of God is beyond falling on the ground.

I have read the bible cover to cover several times and I have never seen anywhere where people fell down on the ground when the apostles or others laid their hands on them.

The church should stop this attitude like because it is what is giving the OP this strange mindset that he needs deliverance.

God deals with us differently, we just need to be sensitive to His leading.

I have never fallen when hands have been laid on me, and I have been a Christian for over 20 years.

Meanwhile OP a christian can not be possessed by a demonic spirit because God and satan cannot stay in the same place. He or she can only be oppressed by a demonic spirit. So fear not, you are not possessed by a spirit that is yours to submit to spiritually.

cheers!!!
bros, easy nah.. cover to cover several times
shoro niyen??
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Hwy95: 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Majority of those that fall are fake. PERIOD.

I know a few who had said they were told to fall, or fell to impress family & friends.

Please be comfortable in your honesty
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Ndeewonu: 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
MissSlimbody:
you are certainly not possess.

I don't fall too.
And I know other people that don't fall too.

Or that "possession" level pass the pastor level?
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Immarocks(f): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2015
hahah so true....so times am like......shey me God no go bless me ni.....I no go carry anointing go house ni.I always wonder y mine is different.

#notalwaysbotheredsha
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by afuye(m): 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
thanks dear
Immarocks:
hahah so true....so times am like......shey me God no go bless me ni.....I no go carry anointing go house ni.I always wonder y mine is different.

#notalwaysbotheredsha
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by analice107: 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
afuye:

Lolzzzzzzzzz. Its well.
Some years ago, I just gave my Life to Christ. But a lot of Catholicism was still in me though. you know nah, we didn't believe in the manifestation of the Holy Spirit there. He is just in name.
Anyways. I was attending a Pentecostal Church. But every time the man of God stood up to minister, I will just condemn him as a false prophet and lock my mind up, just sat there waiting for him to finish so that we can go home. I was just there to enjoy the music which was very good.

I never believed in any anointing not to talk of falling under it. Push me any how u like, except both of us will fall, nothing will happen.

But this pastor never touches body for any anointing.

One sunday, he climbed the pulpit to minister, my normal routine of condemning him kicked in, I did. but this time, a voice asked me something. it said

"Doesn't false prophets need power to perform miracles, in order to deceive? what out of place miracles does this man perform, or does he need satanic powers to preach the Gospel of Jesus? Will a satanic agent preach sanctification?
As that voice spoke up, I loosened myself a bit and allowed the message to sink.

I remember exactly the topic preached that day and the Bible Text used. Isa 6:1-8
As the Pastor mentioned the things that could constitute King Uzziah in our lives, thereby hindering our growth spiritually and physically.
He asked us to repent of the lust, bad habits, ungodly appetites, stupid talking, wrong company, sexual immoralities, lying. etc.
At last, he asked the Holy Spirit to go through His Church and touch His people.

He didn't come down from the pulpit, he only blew breeze into the microphone he was holding. He was right at back of the Church. Till this day, I can't tell what happened to this, Sceptic, but I melted. I went down flat. wen I realized what happened, I quickly got up, but went down again. I felt like I didn't have any bones in me.

That was the touch of the Holy Spirit. From that day, I wanted to know about the Holy Spirit. Now I know.

SEEK HIM.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by analice107: 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
afuye:

Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Godisable2015(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
Let me help you,search for spiritual warfare casting out demons
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by afuye(m): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
I really enjoyed the response baa. I think u raised some salient points. Thank you. You are well appreciated
analice107:

Lolzzzzzzzzz. Its well.
Some years ago, I just gave my Life to Christ. But a lot of Catholicism was still in me though. you know nah, we didn't believe in the manifestation of the Holy Spirit there. He is just in name.
Anyways. I was attending a Pentecostal Church. But every time the man of God stood up to minister, I will just condemn him as a false prophet and lock my mind up, just sat there waiting for him to finish so that we can go home. I was just there to enjoy the music which was very good.

I never believed in any anointing not to talk of falling under it. Push me any how u like, except both of us will fall, nothing will happen.

But this pastor never touches body for any anointing.

One sunday, he climbed the pulpit to minister, my normal routine of condemning him kicked in, I did. but this time, a voice asked me something. it said

"Doesn't false prophets need power to perform miracles, in order to deceive? what out of place miracles does this man perform, or does he need satanic powers to preach the Gospel of Jesus? Will a satanic agent preach sanctification?
As that voice spoke up, I loosened myself a bit and allowed the message to sink.

I remember exactly the topic preached that day and the Bible Text used. Isa 6:1-8
As the Pastor mentioned the things that could constitute King Uzziah in our lives, thereby hindering our growth spiritually and physically.
He asked us to repent of the lust, bad habits, ungodly appetites, stupid talking, wrong company, sexual immoralities, lying. etc.
At last, he asked the Holy Spirit to go through His Church and touch His people.

He didn't come down from the pulpit, he only blew breeze into the microphone he was holding. He was right at back of the Church. Till this day, I can't tell what happened to this, Sceptic, but I melted. I went down flat. wen I realized what happened, I quickly got up, but went down again. I felt like I didn't have any bones in me.

That was the touch of the Holy Spirit. From that day, I wanted to know about the Holy Spirit. Now I know.

SEEK HIM.
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by analice107: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
afuye:
I really enjoyed the response baa. I think u raised some salient points. Thank you. You are well appreciated

Godbless you sis. I understand your fears, too many fakes around today. But you shd expect the fakes nah. If not Jesus will be a fraud. You know, He warned us to expect them.

Working with the Holy Spirit is very sweet.
Let me put it this way. He gossips to you. He tells you things about other people, especially those who want ur bad. He warns you about things before they happen. You can't get lost wen u walk with him. We just don't allow him. He is so really, and he speaks.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by Godisable2015(m): 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
Let me link you to this great man of God,follow this thread spiritual warfare,deliverance,and casting out demons.
Re: I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting by joshbfreezez: 11:44am On May 16, 2016
Firstly for there to be fake or counterfeit there must be original... Please christ followers if you do not understand how certain things work Don't go about saying vain things with unbelievers .... A person or body falls under two things, Deliverance & Impartation .... when a spirit leaves a body (deliverance) sometimes the force sweeps you off your feet because most of this spirits don't want to leave @that moment there's a tussle in that vessel(body) it could be brief, it could take time depends on two thing how powerful the deliverer is & d spirit likewise, others can be calm, same as impartation when you are being imparted or enpowered the force can be so strong, Acts 8:19-22 in acts peter was asked by a man to give unto him the same power as that of the apostles laying of hands - falling under the annointing, but Peter cursed him because it was striclty apostolic & it was proof of apostleship, the man thought he could buy it wit money , Rom 1:11,..... so this days everyone want you to fall when they touch you, even ones that are not called .... it takes a Real Apostle of christ who christ has empowered to do that. Let me tell you if you encounter a real apostle & he really wants to impart you, you won't be able to stand the force, you will b overwhelmed & won't know when you'd fall. .... Try Prophet Sam Ojo as someone mentioned earlier, he doesn't need to touch you like that sister's testimony just a word........., I am one of his spiritual sons & I can vouch for his apostleship.... (Gen 48:14, Luke 4:40, Acts 19:6)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians / Ifa Heritage University, Oyo & Prof. Wande Abimbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.