Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,288 members, 7,867,761 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (21527 Views)

An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by ronald4lif(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
KingTom:

Anu mpama grin grin grin

Imagine TSOM asking me to confirm something important from a casanova like you. I dey craze to believe you? grin
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Phikom(m): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
victoriabee is 17yrs ur nairaland age, football age or ur real age ?u look 25 to me tho cheesy
Is she into football?
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by gifttracy(f): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
hmmm nice one peeparty and co..
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by naijaboiy: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
adeh39:

See you undecided

I was just teasing you jare cheesy

Wristwatch is my one and only e-lover/husband wink

I can't port lailai grin

#TEAM SCENT
HaHaHa...

Tease me ke undecided

Don't worry I understand how rejection feels. grin

Take heart my dear and stick with your wristwatch so he can always tell you the time. grin

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by naijaboiy: 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
misssclassy:
Victoriabee, are you really 17?

Is the guy on your dp your boyfriend?

Where in Imo state are you from? My mum is from mbaise.

What is the role of a wife in a family?

You are a christian right? So as a christian, do you concur with what the bible says about the complete submission of women to their husbands? Especially when the bible expatiated on women respecting men but only advised men to love women.

Do you think religion is against the growth of feminism? If yes what do you think should be done about this? Would you say feminism and religion can't coexist together?

What's your stand on virginity. Why have you decided to remain a virgin? Is it because of societal pressure?

What movies and songs do you like?

Why haven't you ever created a thread before?

Asides Chimamanda, who else is your role model?

If you are really in love with a guy and he is strongly against feminism, would you still marry him?

If you were the president of this country for a day, what would you do?

Do you have older siblings?

Hiaaan!!!

Did she tell you she's applying for a Job?

Take am easy jare!
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

HaHaHa...

Tease me ke undecided

Don't worry I understand how rejection feels. grin

Take heart my dear and stick with your wristwatch so he can always tell you the time. grin

Heeeeehehegrin

If I hear wink

You can't reject me if I'm interested in you nah undecided

All I have to do is to hook you, just like I did to my Loverwink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by ronald4lif(m): 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:

check the link on My signature...

Cc:naija boiy
Ai rforce1
Wrist watch
Tosy be2much
Nnek a123
Prettythicks me
Ronald4 lif

Listened. Was the song dedicated to Nneka123?. Love nwantiti oo. wink
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
wristwatch:

Young soul, nice.

Can u kiss your boyfriend early morning without brushing his teeth?

As a pharmacologist, u must be aware of fake drugs issue. What step/measures do you think NAFDAC can take to curb this issue?

Yes I remember, yesterday I bought a coke and I when I drank it, seems there is petrol in it. I am thinking of writing petition against Nigeria Bottling Company. What could have been the cause of it? Can I channel my complaint to NAFDAC on this issue?
I'm tired. My fingers ache embarassed
No, I can't.

Employ strict policies.

Yes, you can and the company would be shut down and penalised because a little mistake can waste life.
Pharmacologists and Pharmacists are the most pivotal in medicine - a single mistake by us can kill millions of lives while a mistake by doctors can kill only a life.
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
Nneka 1 of UNN. Kedu?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

O di nma? Ke ka ime? grin
Phikom:

Is she into football?
footballers do lies about their age grin
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
gifttracy:
hmmm nice one peeparty and co..

S.heart where have you been wink
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hiaaan!!!

Did she tell you she's applying for a Job?

Take am easy jare!
asinehh....me just dey look am sad
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Mhizkel(f): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
ok dear,thnks smiley
Our boo has got a great voice you know. cheesy
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by tosyne2much(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:

best childhood memory was when I had this one opportunity to kiss sarah during a roll play of "mummy and daddy" grin mehn, can't forget that day till date wink

[b] Dehm! Can't remember when I got "disflowered". Do you mean officially or just accidentally
accidents happens you know embarassed

Yeah, wanna have kids! I love kids...errmmm let's say 4 or 5 will do wink
[/b]
smh tongue
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by naijaboiy: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
adeh39:

Heeeeehehegrin

If I hear wink

You can't reject me if I'm interested in you nah undecided

All I have to do is to hook you, just like I did to my Loverwink

#TEAM SCENT
Denial is the strongest form of defence in a woman.

So I understand tongue

I'll have to watch you try and hook me. Let's see how that goes. grin
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I believe only the last one.

That was a test, really. grin

You are not a feminist; you're something else. Stop calling yourself that. Feminists don't posses this much brain, really, or rather they don't use this much brain; they prefer to run their mouths about, banking on the fuel of emotions inane, rash and moronic. smiley
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
laykorn:

That was a test, really. grin

You are not a feminist; you're something else. Stop calling yourself that. Feminists don't posses this much brain, really, or rather they don't use this much brain; they prefer to run their mouths about, banking on the fuel of emotions inane, rash and moronic. smiley

Mtchewww

You wish!
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mhizkel:

Our boo has got a great voice you know. cheesy
I swear cheesy cheesy we loves him more!!Cc vizkiz

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by naijaboiy: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I'm tired. My fingers ache embarassed
No, I can't.

Employ strict policies.

Yes, you can and the company would be shut down and penalised because a little mistake can waste life.
Pharmacologists and Pharmacists are the most pivotal in medicine - a single mistake by us can kill millions of lives while a mistake by doctors can kill only a life.
Please don't stress yourself too much.

Skip the questions you can't answer.

Before them kill you. grin

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by demmy0325(m): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
victoriabee is 17yrs ur nairaland age, football age or ur real age ?u look 25 to me tho cheesy
.. She luks 17 jhor.. Shey U tink na everybdy go get old face like U.... tongue undecided
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Phikom(m): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
footballers do lies about their age grin
Yes they do...
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by demmy0325(m): 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Please don't stress yourself too much.

Skip the questions you can't answer.

Before them kill you. grin
.. Bros i sight U o.. Una well done.. grin
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by nigerianium: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
[size=14pt]Ronald4lif, Naijaboiy,Laykorn, KingTom and Victoriabee:

Here's a link where CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE (the mentor of Nigerian feminists) categorically stated that "WOMEN SHOULDN'T SEEK TO BE LIKED".

In other words, they should condone the current status quo oe the treatments from society.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153303969245944&id=40389960943&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6161054308139885920%3Amf_story_key.-9015821258497881937

Isn't it contradictory and confusing?grin

Isn't that an example that feminists are somewhat confused?wink
[/size]
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Insidous:

Mtchewww
You wish!

E neva reach fight na undecided sad
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by naijaboiy: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Tomfrench:
asinehh....me just dey look am sad
See as she pile up questions like say na presidential debate grin
naijaboiy:

Denial is the strongest form of defence in a woman.

So I understand tongue

I'll have to watch you try and hook me. Let's see how that goes. grin

Okay Dearie, but I didn't deny anything sha, that's the truth wink

So about hooking you, That will be later, Let me concentrate on my Lover first wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by scentmarlc(m): 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
stobery:
SCENTMARLC
haaa oga bozZz i was late
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Slimzjoe(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
VictoriaBee:

No

No?? Why?? Becos he had to do more to impress you. Right?
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
demmy0325:
.. She luks 17 jhor.. Shey U tink na everybdy go get old face like U.... tongue undecided
Lmao!!have u seen my pics bf? cheesy
Re: An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:

check the link on My signature...

Cc:n aijaboiy
A irforce1
W ristwatch
T osybe2much
N neka123
P rettythicksme
R onald4lif

Nice, but why were you laughing in the beginning? tongue. I love the high note you did at the end. It tickled. grin
Nneka123:

1.) I thought we talked about this before tongue

2.) I see you hanging there. grin

3.) Better! I will finish it alone. cheesy

1. We will discuss more on Pm because I can recall our last discussion.

2. I will @ ur front line. Don't worry tongue

3. Okay. Stingy girl tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17)

What Clubs Do Sugar Mummies In Abuja.? / Naughty Whatsapp Group / Single And Serious Doctors -hookup Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.