Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help (1539 Views)

When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men / Shez 20 And Am 34 Dont Know If The Age Diff Is Bad 4 Marriage / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by pet2ten(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
I love this female doctor of about 28yrs old.....I am an average looking guy. Used to be a bad guy but reality has made me turn for the better....I am romantic and to an extent charming and appealing. My problem with this girl I just noticed is she easily gets attracted to other men....is this a cause for concern or am I just naïve I see this latest development as cheap nd disturbing and it makes me fel like a looser coz if my woman can pay attention to any man that comes her way then it clearly means am just ordinary and not one of a kind....I am considering an exit but before that make I hear una tot..4give my typing error plus I will entertain yeye advice n abuses shey I go only send the one wey matter to me....
Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
You attract ur kind.
so if she dey do u, u do am back.
Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by justmag(m): 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
There's no live there...just leave her alone.
Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by jumper524(m): 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
She need things (abubua) enough things
Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
Use that damn b!tch and BROOM HER FAST!
Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
Discuss it with her but i wont assure you that that will change her
Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by Panshow(m): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
You really don't have to be intimidated by her behavior. You only need to behave as if she's just your side chick. That way, you'll not be bordered if eventually you lose her to another man and at the same time your sending her a strong signal that you're not just an ordinary guy.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by sandrannna(f): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Will I be wrong? if I say, "she is a flirt"

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
communication bro dats the key
Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by sinaj(f): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Use that damn b!tch and BROOM HER FAST!
shocked

worriz iz broom
Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
It her life. If u cn"t cope with it then fvck outta her life.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
That shows how cheap she is, don't leave her yet but don't rely on her because she could drop u anytime.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
have u wondered why she is single at 28?

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by Tolzeal(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
JUST LET HER GO !!!
Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by gunners160(m): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:
It her life. If u cn"t cope with it then fvck outta her life.
So 4 ur mind now u think say u don comment?.Please,if you can't say sumthing reasonable to the op ,then fvck outta here!!

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by munchfani: 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
hey lad! shes defo scanning for a replacement. smash her hardcore and do one. or would suggest u use her as a sex pet tongue

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by Flashh: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Go get a Nike snickers and activate the Usain Bolt mode in you, bro.. Flee!

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
gunners160:
So 4 ur mind now u think say u don comment?.Please,if you can't say sumthing reasonable to the op ,then fvck outta here!!
what exactly did u say ur problem is? Is it a must to quote someone? If u tink my coment is nt reasonable,fine! Why then quote me? Give ur advice,i gv mine,u are a guy stop aproko. Beside when has it been in ur place to decide the thread i leave. Guy u are crossing boundaries.
Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by gunners160(m): 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what exactly did u say ur problem is? Is it a must to quote someone? If u tink my coment is nt reasonable,fine! Why then quote me? Give ur advice,i gv mine,u are a guy stop aproko. Beside when has it been in ur place to decide the thread i leave. Guy u are crossing boundaries.
I gat no tym 4 bitches.. In Erigas words,"real niggas dnt 4get mad,they gat money; bitches complain and laugh when nuthng is funny".Kip ranting!!
Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by tonybosses: 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:

Shut up
Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
tonybosses:

Shut up
am i talking?
Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by misspicy(f): 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
justified19:
have u wondered why she is single at 28?
and wats wrong with her being single at 28..btw Op ncr said shez single.she is his girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
misspicy:

and wats wrong with her being single at 28..btw Op ncr said shez single.she is his girlfriend
sorry ma...are u 28 & single?
Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by misspicy(f): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
justified19:
sorry ma...are u 28 & single?
am not 28 and am not single but its wrong for you to relate a person's age with their achievement,we r not with d d same destiny n not everybody is destined to marry early all fingers are not equal.some marry early n end up been divorced.

am not excusing the lady's habit tho
Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
misspicy:

am not 28 and am not single but its wrong for you to relate a person's age with their achievement,we r not with d d same destiny n not everybody is destined to marry early all fingers are not equal.some marry early n end up been divorced.

am not excusing the lady's habit tho
ok ma...I apologize. but at 28 a guy is thinking of leaving her cos she is easily attracted to other men...it's worrisome

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by pet2ten(m): 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
See better people everywhere....Ja bless u all...the people wey say make I bale carry the day....thanx
Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by Dynamique: 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Then you are not as charming as you have claimed, a man with real charm will make any lady fall head over heels for him, so get a personality check done.
Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by misspicy(f): 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
justified19:
ok ma...I apologize. but at 28 a guy is thinking of leaving her cos she is easily attracted to other men...it's worrisome
i get ur point sir.

d lady is using the Op as a side guy,its possible his not srz with her also,bcoz if he shows his true intent about marrying her,she will stick to him like glue.
Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by japhmanuel: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
Run bro
Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by pet2ten(m): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dynamique:
Then you are not as charming as you have claimed,a man with real charm will make any lady fall head over heels for him,so do a personality check.
good point bro....I may not be charming s I may have claimed but remember no be only me dey cherming out dear...one love
Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
sinaj:

shocked

worriz iz broom
I meant "dump" in this context (my post).
Re: I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help by sinaj(f): 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dnarvaez:
I meant "dump" in this context (my post).
O! I gerit smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Do Introverts Enjoy Life? / Excuse Me, Can I Have Your Number? / Whats Wrong With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.