Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... (39396 Views)

Buhari Visits Brigadier-Genera Aliyul In A Hospital At Berlin Germany (Photo) / Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto / Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by holyfather(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2015
that hospital needs an overhaul.
been there as a patient like two decades ago and as a corper a few years ago.
it's nothing to write home about.
facility in a deplorable state.
members of staff with near zero competence level.
a lot still needs be done there,not just paying a surprise visit.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by fujirice: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2015
I like the idea but can it be sustained? Make e no be initial gra gra o!

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by Rawani: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2015
Panshow:
God bless Tambuwal
God bless Sokoto state

And God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by marvelyole(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2015
Nice one,nice move,only good head so far in this administration...
Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by iamlol(m): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2015
Was he aladdining them to be Aladdin, they have to Aladdin now shu
Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by Orikinla(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2015
Panshow:
God bless Tambuwal
God bless Sokoto state
[size=18pt]I hope he will equip the hospital with modern medical supplies and pay the medical staff well.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by Taku555(m): 8:57am On Jun 22, 2015
That's my Governor.
Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by walosha(f): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2015
grin grin
Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by phranseeqz(m): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2015
I still see no reason why he didn't sanction them. That would have served as a deterrent to others. The manner health personnels treat patients especially matrons and Nurses make me wonder if they are actually care-givers or "terror-unleashers". Some of them are actually devil incarnates.
Thumbs up Mr Tambuwal, we need more of this

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 22, 2015
TAMBUWAL, I urge you to STOP making noise..
Did u provide them with ELECTRICITY.... What about DIESEL....

YOU expect the BEST, when you having NOTHING in place..

ABUBAKAR RIMI died in Aminu kano teaching HOSPITAL, because of lack of quality healthcare.
Dey thought they could fly him ABROAD very fast, rather DEATH arrested him here.
Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 22, 2015
Imanuelle:

And if he employs monitors, they wouldn't work unless he is watching.

Hahahahaha. So true.
This is the post of the day grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2015
PMIcon:

1. Give us your statistics and an objective method of collection of data, not "observation".
2. Do they sleep when an emergency happens or when it is time to give medications?

I've worked in that sector and I can tell you these people are overworked during normal duties and paid stipends compared to colleagues elsewhere. Eg, what a pharmacist assistant get as monthly salary in the US under good working conditions plus other benefits is roughly what a Nigerian pharmacist get paid per annum under poor working conditions. So don't even talk about overtime.

You have worked I that sector and are covering up as is the case.

Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by Bowaley17(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2015
Good one
Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by solonazzy: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2015
Rawani:
Thats my governor, uncommon problems should be matched with uncommon solutions, its on record that the current Kaduna and fmr. Kano state governors paid similar nocturnal visits to hospitals in the recent past. The trio of Tambuwal, Kwankwaso & El-rufai are set to revolutionize the NW with their progressive policies and approach to governance.

Thank God for change.
After if some1 frm D north west again is d best candidate to lead d nation, some special set of ppl, (dey know demselves) wuld say is presidency meant for Nw alone?....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by Arogunmasa(m): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2015
Teeboy15:
Nice effort by AWT. If only all state governors could b dis proactive toward shld health concern of their pple.[b][/b] Especially @ General hospital whr d nurses n matrons wicked like babalawo. Mtcheww.
Bt op abeg next time include pix if nt I no go blv or comment

So true bro @ d bolded, I thot I was the only one thinking along that line.
Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by Berrymoss(f): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2015
A decent move. Frm a die hard pdp fan
Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by MORNDEW(m): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

You hate will never make you see anything good in anything..
If you really are a lady, your husband and those around you should be wary of you..
guy many of these ppl ar men who disguise as women to get votes for pdp during d election. But as it has failed, som has continued to be stupid while many hv returned to where dey came from. Ever wondered where Tit and Julianne is?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by Drabrah(m): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2015
Leadership I call dat
Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by chikaodili09(f): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This is just eye service
. Like seriously.....! Did u just make dis ststement? Meaning u r in support of what the health workers are doing. So sorry 4 u!

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by here: 9:37am On Jun 22, 2015
Nigerians are heartless,yet they will blame the government for everything.
How can patients be made to sleep in the dark,imagine the other acts allowed yet their salaries are paid. A friend was once given an antibiotics only to discover its expired, this is even because it had the pack but imagine where it was dispensed and no dates.
Our problem has been us not government,just the little the government has provided should atleast be allowed to be used by everyone, but hell no.
I feel sad when like presently the government is expected to fight corruption, yet its the common man who enables it and seeks every means to make it bad.Look at the public service bunch of low people who should see to it that it works but no,they are all out to grab and sleep on shifts.

Modified: But again, rather than blame public servants, i think there are supervisors and Medical Directors to Permanent Sec, someone is not doing his job. Even a dirt collector has a supervisor, how come these are not properly supervised and we are talking about attendance no one has said quality of service. Who has inteviewed any of these patients?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by walemadu: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2015
publicity stunt!
Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by andyanders: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2015
I am touched by this move by Tambowa and is impressed by this sole action of his. That is how any responsible government should work because they are servant to the people.
Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2015
ziccoit:
I hope Tambuwal knows the cost of 24hrs electric supply 65% of which is going to be on Diesel engine at this time of bleeding economy condition. What he observed was as a result of systemic collapse starting from the top. Good thing he took time to visit the hospital at night but our leaders should make available basic amenities such as 24hrs electricity and water supply among other things.

In the budget, the useless hospital management board will add the cost of operating generator for 24hrs x 365 days...God is watching... Even if the governor is not
Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by gbengus26(m): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2015
That is a good move by the governor
Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by digitsolution: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2015
Nice moves.....

Anyways For all your branding and customization projects/jobs we deliver nationwide

Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by Forwetinnah: 10:31am On Jun 22, 2015
Very good...more of such news please! I don taya for "buhari visit cows" "Aisha fry Akara"...
Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by peeta89(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2015
Amongst the newly elected APC governors I respect Tambuwal and El Rufai the most.
Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by peeta89(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2015
It's a right step in the right direction. He should take a step further to visit government schools, local government secretariat and other public agencies.
Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by PMIcon(m): 11:00am On Jun 22, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

You have worked I that sector and are covering up as is the case.

Not a matter of covering up. What's the point. The issue is, don't generalize; it hurts those who are giving their best. No doubt, their are those who are lazy- and that is everywhere.
When it comes to sleeping during night shifts, what matters is to be sure your work will not be affected. (We are not designed to stay awake at night, many researches have even revealed the danger in night shifts on workers' health. Just google it.) What do you think Health workers especially Doctors, have call rooms with bed and sometimes A/C for? Because they will not always be needed. But sleeping in the hospital, no matter how comfortable the room appears, is stress on its own. When you get home, you may still need to sleep to be balanced even if you slept all night.

Again, I'm just giving an insider perspective so we can understand. It is not about personal attack. Lets be sensitive to the feelings of others.
Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by Bolosiye: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

You hate will never make you see anything good in anything..
If you really are a lady, your husband and those around you should be wary of you..
Not a lady, he is one of those guys that sit at ogogoro joint and chat with their Nokia phone in the street of Portharcourt.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
PDP governor can never think of this,they are busy chasing shadow, you can see why we voted for change.

Mehn i envy northerners a lot, have respect for rule of law, sincere, transparent and more organised than us in the south.

See them as dull people at your own risk, go to nass and see what is happening. They are the one ruling this country, even when GEJ was there, i am angry with my people here, waiting to see when this hate politics will end.

Tambuwa and Co show the SS/SE governor how to govern their people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees / Pictures Of Matawalle And His 30 Children / Zahra Buhari And Adekunle Gold Are Sickle Cell Aid Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.