Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? (1830 Views)

What Is True Deliverance? / Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? by thesource(m): 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
My life has been so stagnant and retard, it has no direction at all because i always feel like a wandering sheep without a shepherd, i think i'm lost. I'm a graduate without a job for the past three years, so when i was tired of wandering, i had to visit one of my friends who is an alfa, he collected some money from me for some certain concoction but all to no avail,i felt duped and i stopped visiting him again. I was later directed to one prophetess (Iya'ajo) who later told me that i have a spiritual wife and she's the one witholding my glory and progress in life that if care was not taken i might not have a wife of my own let alone having kids, she told me that i would come for deliverance which would cost me nothing less than #65,000, and i had to run away because i have no job and where on earth am i going to get that kind of money, all these happened about two years ago and i stopped visiting any alfa, prophet or prophetess till todate. I give thanks to God for the grace of life though, but my life still remains the same till this moment and i don't know where to go from here, i really really know that i truly need deliverance as soon as possible but my fear is where to go for the deliverance so that i'll not become a scam victim again. Thank you
Re: My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? by yomi007k(m): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
hmmmm.

Bro, wat did u study in sch?
do u have a Gf?
do u drink?
how many friends do u have? how far off have they gone?
Re: My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? by NervousErection(m): 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
Get your a.ss up, buckle your belt and face life, be a man and stop whining, no God will look for job for you, go out and do it yourself,. You control every aspect of life, sit down and review your life and make changes.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? by preizton(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
God will see u through.
Re: My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? by menesheh(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
sambisa forest .

grin

why not start deliberating on ways to solve your problems than asking for scammers address.
Re: My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? by Hero10001: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
If thats your problem, youre not alone bro, over 10m pple are like you. Forget the jobs, they don't exist. Live your life by doing what you like best.
Re: My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? by blexon: 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Bro I feel ur pain....so many ppl pass through same ordeal, in as much as u knw somthing is wrng bt scared of who to conduct deliverance cos of scams nowdays.....ve u tried prayers? I mean personal prayers(midnite or anytime) note this God does nt store prayers nor ve pending files. Also serve him nd he will bless ur bread nd ur water according to his word....never give up
Re: My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? by enilove(m): 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
thesource:
My life has been so stagnant and retard, it has no direction at all because i always feel like a wandering sheep without a shepherd, i think i'm lost. I'm a graduate without a job for the past three years, so when i was tired of wandering, i had to visit one of my friends who is an alfa, he collected some money from me for some certain concoction but all to no avail,i felt duped and i stopped visiting him again. I was later directed to one prophetess (Iya'ajo) who later told me that i have a spiritual wife and she's the one witholding my glory and progress in life that if care was not taken i might not have a wife of my own let alone having kids, she told me that i would come for deliverance which would cost me nothing less than #65,000, and i had to run away because i have no job and where on earth am i going to get that kind of money, all these happened about two years ago and i stopped visiting any alfa, prophet or prophetess till todate. I give thanks to God for the grace of life though, but my life still remains the same till this moment and i don't know where to go from here, i really really know that i truly need deliverance as soon as possible but my fear is where to go for the deliverance so that i'll not become a scam victim again. Thank you

If you are truly looking for way out ,go to Mountain of fire and miracle ministry located along Ibadan expresses way. From Berger to the place is #100.

Be ready to fast for 2 days without food and drink.
You will eat on Wednesday by 11 am . It is a 5 days prayer with fasting.
Your life will change if you can try it. All it will cost you is #1,600 for d 5 days hostel accommodation.

For the deliverance you must totally repent from your sins and be ready to forgive and live a HOLY LIFE.

3 Likes

Re: My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? by thesource(m): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thanks guys
Re: My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? by ebuskelebe: 5:37am On Jun 22, 2015
Go to MFM
Re: My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? by thesource(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2015
ebuskelebe:
Go to MFM
thanks, appreciate
Re: My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? by MeandSum: 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
I can authoritative tell you you have just one enemy - yourself. First, I've not met you but i can tell you you are a lazy person. How else could you be jobsless for so long?
I bet you are praying to sky daddy to magically make you central bank governor.

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? by lastmessenger: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
You need deliverance from yourself.a shift in your thinking pattern is the real deliverance that you need.
Also pray pray and pray personally for spiritual strength.u may need to learn a hand work,you must not work in a bank(remember innoson motors)
Re: My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? by Blackfire(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
The real enemy is u, yes u, and the only one that can tell u the truth is u.
But i can recommend MFM to u, but when u go there pray,fast,talk,cry,bind only one person yourself not imagenary enemies.
... Though am somewhat of an atheist
Re: My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? by harbayo20(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2015
Y'all should check out my SIGNATURE for you to know how real and how well recognized what I'm about to introduce you to is!...

All what is needed for you to start earning reasonable income is N6,600
and you are already on a dynamite that is ready to explode for good!!

Simply works on making extra cash (10,000 weekly or more) while helping the needy!.
Re: My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
thesource:

with God nothing is impossible, is only God that can deliver you from this problem, however you need a strong man of God to conduct deliverance on you.Servant Victor David is a pure man of God that does deliverance without collecting money.people like you have gone to him and came back with testimony. I was like you,but after visiting that man of God,I was able to kill the spiritual husband that have been disturbing me.Just call him on this number 08153309479.stop visiting Iyaojo, they will compound your problem
Re: My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? by lakesidepapa(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
manoda:

with God nothing is impossible, is only God that can deliver you from this problem, however you need a strong man of God to conduct deliverance on you.Servant Victor David is a pure man of God that does deliverance without collecting money.people like you have gone to him and came back with testimony. I was like you,but after visiting that man of God,I was able to kill the spiritual husband that have been disturbing me.Just call him on this number 08153309479.stop visiting Iyaojo, they will compound your problem

Pls ma, which place is servant victor David is living, I need to see him
Re: My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Pls ma, which place is servant victor David is living, I need to see him

His ministry is at number 5 Idowu close,off second power line,sango ota. he holds services every Thursday by 8am,then deliverance day is every last Saturday of the month by 11am. Just give him a call or send him text message.he will tell you more details.

spirit husband disturbed me for a long time until a lady in this forum introduced me to that man of God,after my deliverance,i was able to cut off d spirit husband prik and eventually stabbed him to death.since then it has never disturbed me again. my husband that was passing through financial problem.After deliverance God open financial doors for us,in fact my testimony are numerous,

Just call him,he does not collect money from anyone. I repeat he does not collect money from anybody.
Re: My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? by lakesidepapa(m): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
manoda:

His ministry is at number 5 Idowu close,off second power line,sango ota. he holds services every Thursday by 8am,then deliverance day is every last Saturday of the month by 11am. Just give him a call or send him text message.he will tell you more details.

spirit husband disturbed me for a long time until a lady in this forum introduced me to that man of God,after my deliverance,i was able to cut off d spirit husband prik and eventually stabbed him to death.since then it has never disturbed me again. my husband that was passing through financial problem.After deliverance God open financial doors for us,in fact my testimony are numerous,

Just call him,he does not collect money from anyone. I repeat he does not collect money from anybody.

Thank you very much sister.
I'll contact him
Re: My Life Is In Shambles, Where Can I Go For A True Deliverance? by ToniGlory: 12:32am On Jun 24, 2015
manoda:

Thank you for this information Sister.
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe the Programme MFM Church In PH Plans To Hold This Saturday / Wrong And Sinful Ways Of Praying To God: Violent Prayers / Daily Manner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.