Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! (1435 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by tessybrown(m): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Well I lied to her that I have misunderstanding with my boss, so I will know if she will still stick around if there is no money!!! So she sent me this message today... Please what do u guys have to say to this??
BELOW IS THE MESSAGE SHE SENT

Alex i dont think dis relationship iz goin 2 work btw us cox i cant take dis any longer,i love u nd u know dat.But u cherish ur mum more dan me nd any oda tin in dis world.I did not say u should not love ur mum but urz iz too much,try nd create a good relationship with ur boss okay nd leave ur mum ousx 2 be dependent without dis i cant continue anythin with u cox m telling u my mind now nd u no dat no girl will eva stand what m standing nd facing nd u no dat
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by tessybrown(m): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
The same gel I do call her everyday by day yet she said the cherish my mum more than her
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by agarawu23(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
ladies & money grin

when your work dey go smooth she didn't make the complain o grin
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by tessybrown(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
I do buy gifts and other tins to her yet she said I don't have affliction for her.
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by Hazardd(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
so what do you want us to do now? No offence
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by tessybrown(m): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
@agarawu becus of this same girl I start doing night call that I don't use to do before yet... She say I luv my mum than her
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by agarawu23(m): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
tessybrown:
I do buy gifts and other tins to her yet she said I don't have affliction for her.
stop buying gifts , that doesn't mean she will love you more.

seems you be her maga sef with this your second statement undecided
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
tessybrown:
send me her nbr, I will give her affection instead of affliction.

2 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by tessybrown(m): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
@hazard I jst need advise, if am to quit cus I can't stop loving the woman that cared for me after nine months...
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by tessybrown(m): 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
@xxxtedy abeg nobody dey make mistake for una village @garawu asin eh that what the gel take me to be, cus she neva wanted sex till marriage yet I did not break the rules.
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by mrking3(m): 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
She aint even married to you and she has started exhibiting this extreme jealousy towards your mum!!! Thats crazy man! I understand ladies need all the attention in the world especially when you both are legally married! But that shouldnt stop a guy from showing affection and care to his family just because he's married. My Fiancee once reacted like that sometimes! so i had to scold her and make it clear to Her! That she cant dictate how i relate with my family!! They're all i got in this world. Guy take charge! You are in control.

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Op show her ur middle finger. How come she dn"t make this complaint earlier? That is a way of telling u, she is no longer interested.
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by tessybrown(m): 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
@mrking wow thanks so much for putting sense to this,honestly ve been loyal to her yet I think she dont deserve it.....
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by tessybrown(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
@jolly *smiles* thanks mami now I knw she dont worth it.....hehehe
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
tessybrown:
Well I lied to her that I have misunderstanding with my boss, so I will know if she will still stick around if there is no money!!! So she sent me this message today... Please what do u guys have to say to this??
BELOW IS THE MESSAGE SHE SENT

Alex i dont think dis relationship iz goin 2 work btw us cox i cant take dis any longer,i love u nd u know dat.But u cherish ur mum more dan me nd any oda tin in dis world.I did not say u should not love ur mum but urz iz too much,try nd create a good relationship with ur boss okay nd leave ur mum ousx 2 be dependent without dis i cant continue anythin with u cox m telling u my mind now nd u no dat no girl will eva stand what m standing nd facing nd u no dat
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by viczing(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:
ladies & money grin

when your work dey go smooth she didn't make the complain o grin

Wake me up when the part 2 comes out
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by agarawu23(m): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
viczing:

Wake me up when the part 2 comes out
lol
am about to sleep too grin
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by Tapout(m): 2:46am On Jun 22, 2015
tessybrown:
@agarawu becus of this same girl I start doing night call that I don't use to do before yet... She say I luv my mum than her

free night call?? undecided ..so this is what u mean by calling her everyday?? ...nigga u can't even spend your money on airtime n ur here blabbing... angry

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by tessybrown(m): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2015
@tapout u don't even get what am saying, I said I do call her 3tyms a day, morin noon nd nite. Yet she still call me on nite calls...............nd ve neva ignore any tho.
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by Tapout(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2015
tessybrown:
@tapout u don't even get what am saying, I said I do call her 3tyms a day, morin noon nd nite. Yet she still call me on nite calls...............nd ve neva ignore any tho.

okay...my apologies..

get a new lady then, if u feel this one ain't worth it

2 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2015
she is making sily excuse just to dump u op.no money no friend
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by Messilistic: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2015
mrking3:
She aint even married to you and she has started exhibiting this extreme jealousy towards your mum!!! Thats crazy man! I understand ladies need all the attention in the world especially when you both are legally married! But that shouldnt stop a guy from showing affection and care to his family just because he's married. My Fiancee once reacted like that sometimes! so i had to scold her and make it clear to Her! That she cant dictate how i relate with my family!! They're all i got in this world. Guy take charge! You are in control.
I hope u made her understand if u cherised her too. Cos some day, if u eventually marry her, she will be all you got in the world
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by tessybrown(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2015
@Messlistic well I do love her as well tho, but what am trying to let her knw is that my mum has only me, and she's a widow.. And she needs me more.
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by UjSizzle(f): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2015
I don't understand the relationship between your mother and the lost job undecidedv
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by tessybrown(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2015
@uJ actually I have to lied to her that am having a problm with my job, so I will knw her kind of girl if she's the money type or not, cus it been 8months we ve been dating and she keep pretending that she's not the money type, until my friend asked said I shuld cum up with such idea...
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by Princeparix(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2015
Na this kind lady dey pray make their mother-in-law die before marriage but after child birth, their prayer point d come change

"God I want to see my children's children".

If a lady cant endure that I cherish my mum.... Den she isn't worth the little love am giving her.

Op..... D barbie wan dump u. As a gee, dump her before she does. Mtcheeeeew
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by tessybrown(m): 11:59am On Jun 22, 2015
@prince thanks so much!!! I was thinking she's the right persn for marriage but nw I knw she don't worth it.. Thanks prince

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by Messilistic: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
tessybrown:
@Messlistic well I do love her as well tho, but what am trying to let her knw is that my mum has only me, and she's a widow.. And she needs me more.
exactly what u shud communicate more to her rather than scolding her like she doesnt also have a place in ur life wink
Re: She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! by 2dice(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op show her ur middle finger. How come she dn"t make this complaint earlier? That is a way of telling u, she is no longer interested.
op don't mind her ... Pls kindly show her 5fingers cheesy with both hand .... Thank me lerra

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(pic)‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’ / 20 Things You Haven't Thanked Your Boyfriend For, But Should / Omg!!! This Ghana Student Goes Popular For Posting This Pictures Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.