Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,435 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. (188650 Views)

NOW TRENDING : Crochet Braids And Frontals / 8 Creative Ways To Style Your Natural Hair / Ethiopian Braids And How To Rock Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Immaangel(f): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
ahead !!!

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Immaangel(f): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
!!!

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Immaangel(f): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Why are there no comments? Only views

1 Like

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by GloriaAdanne: 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
You are doing a good job. Good bless you madam.
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Punck4real(f): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nice job. But I don't have front hair and Ghana weave cut hair. Which design will u advice me to do.thanks in advance.
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Immaangel(f): 2:02am On Jun 30, 2015

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Immaangel(f): 2:06am On Jun 30, 2015

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Immaangel(f): 2:06am On Jun 30, 2015

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Immaangel(f): 2:11am On Jun 30, 2015

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Immaangel(f): 2:11am On Jun 30, 2015

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Immaangel(f): 2:13am On Jun 30, 2015

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Immaangel(f): 2:15am On Jun 30, 2015

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Immaangel(f): 2:15am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Immaangel(f): 2:25am On Jun 30, 2015

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Immaangel(f): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2015
Lets help one another. Kindly post your pix of ghana braids and styles. Lets inspire each other. Ask questions and i'll answer you.
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Captainswag225(m): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Immaangel:
Lets help one another. Kindly post your pix of ghana braids and styles. Lets inspire each other. Ask questions and i'll answer you.
ghana is the ish! Come to ghana and learn how our ladies do their braids. They will teach u.
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Immaangel(f): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
Captainswag225:
ghana is the ish! Come to ghana and learn how our ladies do their braids. They will teach u.
calling it ghana braids doesnt neco ghana does it better. Its just a noun and its all about being creative.

1 Like

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Immaangel(f): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2015

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Immaangel(f): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmmmm. Nobody wants to be a contributor since I'm offline. Are there no hair stylist and fashion conscious ladies here?

1 Like

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by aggymore: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2015
A salon around the oke afa jakande gate axis urgently need a stylist good in all hair do. the person must be around the area for easy access.

please contact 08033625013 or 08179393434

either male or female is accepted
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Fialm: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
efzbah:
whao! highly impressive. i love kissbraides like..wetin.
truth be told... i was contemplating wearing a low cut but came across this thread and i wasn't disappointed..
you rock! kiss
yep lovely
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
am wearing one now. not really Ghana weaving.
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Immaangel(f): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Adaobi12:
am wearing one now. not really Ghana weaving.
pls post it and the ones you have of old. Lets feel your swagger
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by may3(f): 12:48am On Aug 07, 2015

4 Likes

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by tenderlyme(f): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
beatiful
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Pamelayoung: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Luvly hairstyles muaa!
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Immaangel(f): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
may3:
its nice, I like your eyebrow. You draw am well. Lol...
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Immaangel(f): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
aggymore:
A salon around the oke afa jakande gate axis urgently need a stylist good in all hair do. the person must be around the area for easy access.

please contact 08033625013 or 08179393434

either male or female is accepted
I'm a stylist but I stay in owerri imo state
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by may3(f): 8:50am On Aug 08, 2015
Immaangel:
its nice, I like your eyebrow. You draw am well. Lol...
....tanx dear,am a makeup artist
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Immaangel(f): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
may3:
....tanx dear,am a makeup artist
I make myself up and I'm into bead making too
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by RaeMystix: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
Immaangel:
lets continue....

Planning on getting my hair braided next week, before going back to school.....I'll definitely go for this hairstyle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest Styles Of Ladies (native)clothes / A Review Of Soaps You've Used / Hausa Female Sewing Styles/designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.