Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. (188649 Views)

NOW TRENDING : Crochet Braids And Frontals / 8 Creative Ways To Style Your Natural Hair / Ethiopian Braids And How To Rock Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Immaangel(f): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
RaeMystix:

Planning on getting my hair braided next week, before going back to school.....I'll definitely go for this hairstyle.
That's nice, do post ur pix when u do it
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by RaeMystix: 5:33am On Aug 10, 2015
Immaangel:

That's nice, do post ur pix when u do it

I just might do that .
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by teebee22(f): 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
cool
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by BaffTheHairGuy: 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
Your post is amazing. but the problem is that they are no actions demo.
you have to be braider to know how.
But pics are suberb
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by BaffTheHairGuy: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
Your post is amazing. but the problem is that they are no actions demo.
you have to be braider to know how.
But pics are superb
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by nautybride: 7:50am On Sep 23, 2016
Lalasticlala does not have a girlfriend ni? Come and check these for your wiffy o!
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by sidneyj(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2016
A minute please
this post must out angry angry angry angry
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2016
Just like the one on my profile wink
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by haywire07(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2016
Pls sm1 who has the OP's number should call her ,that she has finally hit FP after one year grin.

God comman remember me too ..pls GOD cry
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Lilyomi2: 10:48am On Sep 23, 2016
kkkkkk

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Lilyomi2: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2016
aaaaa

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by DebbieSean(f): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2016
Immaangel:
Hi, I'm Imma, as a young lady, single braids be it twisting or 3in1 weaving its a style that dosnt go out of fashion. i'll teach u all how to style your single braids. But I really can't do this alone without your contributions. Pls feel free to post pictures of your styled ghana braids and single braids lets proceed....
Nice styles op, I love them all.
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2016
Unah too get wahala
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Lilyomi2: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2016
Punck4real:
Nice job. But I don't have front hair and Ghana weave cut hair. Which design will u advice me to do.thanks in advance.
Instruct the one braiding not to start from the edges of ur hair but pull it back a little before starting or go for bigger braids like the picture ones attached

1 Like

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Caseless: 11:07am On Sep 23, 2016
I no fit lie, some hairstyles de turn me on.
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Mikylopez(f): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2016
haven't relaxed my hair can't make ghana weaving only box braids and it gets rough within 3 weeks ...wanna fix Bob I have a really crazy image in ma head buh donno d weavon to use

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by laikas: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2016
Immaangel:
Hi, I'm Imma, as a young lady, single braids be it twisting or 3in1 weaving its a style that dosnt go out of fashion. i'll teach u all how to style your single braids. But I really can't do this alone without your contributions. Pls feel free to post pictures of your styled ghana braids and single braids lets proceed....
wow, u jst saved me the stress of searching. i jst the perfect style for my braid on sunday. thanks.
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2016
my braids grin grin
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by sandeiwhite: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2016
Nice

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by AuroraB(f): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2016
Chops my hairline like kilode sad. Beautiful but...a receding hairline on anyone is horror grin

Not a wet blanket ooooh Op. I got braids on, right now smiley
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by chocolateme(f): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2016
Such a sweet thread
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2016
Braids always look very painful and heavy, I don't do braids, I am #teamnaturalhair
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by florencepoko2: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2016
THANK YOU, I LOVE ALL MODELS. kiss
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Lilyomi2: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2016
KhaleesiAdaz:
Braids always look very painful and heavy, I don't do braids, I am #teamnaturalhair
I braid my natural hair.
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Jessidaisy4(f): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2016
Ultimate!!

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2016
op welldone
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Omoabejide(f): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
nice
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by dumie(f): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
Braids got lots of advantages, while wearing it, less stress while styling it

1 Like

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by prettyJoy22(f): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lovely styles. I love braids but they don't last long on my hair.
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by legendsilver(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sorry sisters, crochet braids has taken over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest Styles Of Ladies (native)clothes / A Review Of Soaps You've Used / Hausa Female Sewing Styles/designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.