Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Savings Is Good, Need Another Option. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Savings Is Good, Need Another Option. (312 Views)

CBN Extends Stamp Duty Collection To Savings Accounts / Cheques Can Now Be Paid Into Savings Accounts – CBN / Why you don't need another generator- an expose on solar energy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Savings Is Good, Need Another Option. by yemight2776(m): 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hello Nairalanders.........
I have been using a GTB saving account since and i really like there system just that i don't like it with there only one branch in my area. so am planning of opening another saving account with another bank. but the question is which one is like GTB that i can trust.......i don't want two bank to be among (First Bank and UBA). please, i need your help in choosing the perfect bank and please let me know your reason you are advising me to choose that bank. Let the comments beginning. Cheer

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Extra Income? This Is For You... / Unfortunate Sales Executive. / Do You Want To Turn Your Shares Certificate & Investment To Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.