Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. (1244 Views)

Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by pinkiberry(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Am not really the type that always create a topic but this is quite important to a close friend of mine. I have a friend who claimed to have dated a lady for roughly 6months and they have never spent a night together, my friend is just the busy type and he is engaged to her. One day, the Lady paid him a visit as usual but she couldn't go back to her house due to heavy rain. She had no choice than to sleep over in my friend's house according to my friend the lady slept before him because he was busy with his laptop. As the lady was sleeping my friend noticed that she talks in her sleep and this is one attribute he dislike so much in a lady because it scares him. Right now my friend is really confused because he had already engaged her and he loves her but he don't know if he can cope with a Lady that talks in her sleep. please my friend need your advice on what to do.
Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by Maczeelly(m): 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Okiez....maybe som1 behind me will hav somtin meaningful to say
Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by japhmanuel: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Talk to her about it
Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by raayah(f): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by dulux07(m): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Its no good reason for him to live her, we all ve bad habits our partner ve 2 endure. I believe such habits can b controlled, he should discuss it with her.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
@OP it happens 2 some persons at times in a dream anytin u say comes out 4rm ur mouth in d real world, its nothing serious, it can b put a stop though with d right set of mind and food b4 going to bed.
Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by Cutehector(m): 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hmmm... I nw see d reason why ladies fear to sleep ova at thr boyfrnd's house!!! Make their secret no cast
Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by dkronicle(m): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Reminds be far back. When my uncle used to ask me, who i talk to when ever am sleeping and bedwetin.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by jaymichael(m): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
It's no big deal. My younger sister does that a lot.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by Kingsasian(m): 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
sweetorgasm:
@OP it happens 2 some persons at times in a dream anytin u say comes out 4rm ur mouth in d real world, its nothing serious, it can b put a stop though with d right set of mind and food b4 going to bed.
did u just say "food"?
Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by 9niceguy(m): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
pinkiberry:
Am not really the type that always create a topic but this is quite important to a close friend of mine. I have a friend who claimed to have dated a lady for roughly 6months and they have never spent a night together, my friend is just the busy type and he is engaged to her. One day, the Lady paid him a visit as usual but she couldn't go back to her house due to heavy rain. She had no choice than to sleep over in my friend's house according to my friend the lady slept before him because he was busy with his laptop. As the lady was sleeping my friend noticed that she talks in her sleep and this is one attribute he dislike so much in a lady because it scares him. Right now my friend is really confused because he had already engaged her and he loves her but he don't know if he can cope with a Lady that talks in her sleep. please my friend need your advice on what to do.
The guy sleeping NEXT to me just finish his own..
He just said ''is about to fall, is about to fall"
Me I no knw weytin dey fall o
Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by jamex93(m): 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
no need to b afraid

the next time he notice her talk while sleeping, he should just listen

or better still wake her up

and should always tell her not to go to bed with issues on her mind

i use to sleep late and when i hear my brother talking i listen to him, or hit am

and d next mowing i make fun of him

na play we dey use am play for here

nothing to fear

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by sinaj(f): 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thats no big deal op...

A therapist can talk her out of the habit smiley

ya money will help wink
Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by ITbomb(m): 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
If the gal above me is telling the truth then the guy below me must be lying
Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by SuperSuave(m): 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
ITbomb:
If the gal above me is telling the truth then the guy below me must be lying

shoroniyen angry
Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by pinkiberry(m): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
sinaj:
Thats no big deal op...

A therapist can talk her out of the habit smiley

ya money will help wink
ummm how can money help
Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by SuperSuave(m): 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
pinkiberry:
ummm how can money help

erm..lemme help sinaj. The guy will use a good quantity of money, probably 100 notes to cover her fiancé's mouth whenever she's asleep to avoid this kinda story since the therapist no go kolet money. grin grin

Don't thank me.
Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by sinaj(f): 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
pinkiberry:
ummm how can money help
his money will help him in gerin a good therapist smiley
Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by sinaj(f): 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
SuperSuave:

erm..lemme help sinaj. The guy will use a good quantity of money, probably 100 notes to cover her fiancé's mouth whenever she's asleep to avoid this kinda story since the therapist no go kolet money. grin grin

Don't thank me.

ROTFL cheesy

I didnt intend to b rude though grin

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by sinaj(f): 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
9niceguy:
The guy sleeping NEXT to me just finish his own.. He just said ''is about to fall, is about to fall" Me I no knw weytin dey fall o
perhaps his dick lipsrsealed
Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by UncleJudax(m): 12:53am On Jun 22, 2015
Sleep talking is typically outgrown. Depending on her age it may be short-lived or...if not...oh well, then a sign of an underlying medical/psychiatric problem.

Emmm..Your friend has only shared a night with her?...not enough sampling. It may have been a one-off!

In any case, they should talk it out, she should adopt a proper sleep hygiene, if it persists, should seek a professional intervention.
Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by 9niceguy(m): 6:47am On Jun 22, 2015
sinaj:

perhaps his dick lipsrsealed
What is dick pls?
Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by sinaj(f): 6:54am On Jun 22, 2015
9niceguy:
What is dick pls?
I dnt av it else i wud av showed you wink
Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by 9niceguy(m): 6:57am On Jun 22, 2015
sinaj:

I dnt av it else i wud av showed you wink
Eeya! You are seriously missing something
Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by Braintouch(m): 7:24am On Jun 22, 2015
He can help her na. Just put prick in her mouth once she sleeps off
Re: His Fiancee Talks In Her Sleep. by Biim: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2015
Sleep talking isn't that bad, its better than snoring and way better than sleep walking. When someone sleep talks, he/she may be talking about events and activities that happened during the days, issues bothering them perhaps things they need to do and stuff like that and sometimes they are dreaming.

(1) (Reply)

(pic).why Are Women So Mean? / All You Need To Know: Sex In Dream, Sleep Paralysis And Spirit Spouses / 16 Common Mistakes Married Women Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.