Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie (48663 Views)

Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. / Lanre Gentry Shares Throwback Photos Of His Wife, Mercy Aigbe / Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by Ezedon(m): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2015
I will post how i meet my love and how i love eating only the food she cooked
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by justi4jesu(f): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2015
LesbianBoy:

Don't mind her jare! After all the shakara, it is the man that is fuCcking her big ass now!

If girls do shakara, she is forming

If she doesn't do shakara, she is being cheap.

What do men really want

4 Likes

Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by gen2briz(m): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2015
You dare not watch it.
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by hensben(m): 9:21am On Jun 22, 2015
Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2015
This Mercy Johnson husband can lie eh! Building contractor? the guy is a car dealer! I know them reach house. He deals more on luxury cars but maybe he did not know how to explain his biz so building contractor came to the fore after all person self fit be car contractor.
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by SpeedyConnect(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2015
She seems to be getting more mature with each passing day.

1 Like

Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by ceejay80s(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2015
Ezedon:
I will post how i meet my love and how i love eating only the food she cooked
I bet my life say e no go make front page
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by ceejay80s(m): 9:29am On Jun 22, 2015
naijadeyhia:
This Mercy Johnson husband can lie eh! Building contractor? the guy is a car dealer! I know them reach house. He deals more on luxury cars but maybe he did not know how to explain his biz so building contractor came to the fore after all person self fit be car contractor.
Anything wey him like make he be, he still get money pass 70% of nairalanders
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2015
Okay
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by NewsINigeria(m): 9:45am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by jericco1(m): 9:50am On Jun 22, 2015
that was how I met my future wife▓
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by gbengus26(m): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2015
Good to hear, May God continue to be with your family.
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by kernel504(m): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2015
Am happy for him...

Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by tellwisdom: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2015
Wetin this one mean?
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 22, 2015
I'm i the only seeing the resemblance btwn this husband and wife

2 Likes

Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by frakdon(m): 10:16am On Jun 22, 2015
debolly:
Couple of life!!! Future DH, where art thou?
I am close to ya...
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by deebsman1(m): 10:16am On Jun 22, 2015
I met Mercy for the first time in 2008 on a flight from France. We both flew Business Class and I asked for her number

Later u go come dey vex say u meet woman inside keke maruwa grin or danfo and she no gree luv u, cum dey vex say u no get ORI-OBINRIN, bro work harder, romance=finance and vice-versa
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2015
so, we are suppossed to care?
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by tessylove2(f): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by AreaFada2: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2015
justi4jesu:

If girls do shakara, she is forming

If she doesn't do shakara, she is being cheap.

What do men really want
Justie dear, reasonable forming. Some overdo it. And lose out often. If she wasn't a celeb, the guy might never have seen her again
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by DanWrites(m): 10:33am On Jun 22, 2015
"I was so in love with him that I started adjusting my lifestyle and personality to suit him."

Run, Mercy, run! Chimamanda will shoot you dead!! Run!
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by PStacks(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2015
To save himself the heartache grin
I can't stand one dirty actor packing all that thing behind Mercy Johnson,
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by toyinmajid: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2015
cry[color=#990000][/color] wat more can i say?
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by justi4jesu(f): 10:53am On Jun 22, 2015
AreaFada2:
Justie dear, reasonable forming. Some overdo it. And lose out often. If she wasn't a celeb, the guy might never have seen her again

Hmmm okay oh, only if they taught "reasonable forming" as a course in school, maybe we would have known berra. cheesy
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2015
rawtouch:
Women and their forming sha, you refused to give him number now your love for him knows no bounds happy for the few ladies out there who go for guys when they see what they want....

What forming? undecided. So should I give my number to every Dick and Harry that asks for my number?
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by Alaanyihaji(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2015
LesbianBoy:

Don't mind her jare! After all the shakara, it is the man that is fuCcking her big ass now!
You are even more sexy.
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by AreaFada2: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2015
justi4jesu:

Hmmm okay oh, only if they taught "reasonable forming" as a course in school, maybe we would have known berra. cheesy
. Hahahaha haha. Reasonable Forming 101 to 505. Na full course o. You must be thinking " all these guys sef, can a babe ever get anything right?". Nor worry dear, middle ground tends to work often. How DB na? J'espere qu'elle est magnique! I keep postponing breezing over to visit. cheesy grin
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by omonnakoda: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2015
naijadeyhia:
So the guy don change work? The time me I know am na rat poison him dey sell
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by justi4jesu(f): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2015
AreaFada2:
. Hahahaha haha. Reasonable Forming 101 to 505. Na full course o. You must be thinking " all these guys sef, can a babe ever get anything right?". Nor worry dear, middle ground tends to work often. How DB na? J'espere qu'elle est magnique! I keep postponing breezing over to visit. cheesy grin

abi so many girls will carry over this course walai cheesy il est très fromidable wink
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by Dreyl(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2015
I wasn't here. cheesy
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by daveP(m): 11:59am On Jun 22, 2015
Cute couple, they're gradually resembling each other.

But the reason the oga gave for not watching her movies is a white lie. Just say you dont wana see the things she's doing on set. She even buttressed it by saying she's "adjusting" he will soon start watching.

If i wana agree with his "lie" then maheeda's husband and mercy's are in the same shoes. I'm Happy Mercy is happy sha
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by kandiikane(m): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
I mean she said she adjusted but:

If you feel weird to have a wife who is an actress, one should not seek an actress. Save everyone the stress of "I do not want you doing this and that" and "but you met me doing this and that". You are only looking for trouble especially if it is someone who does not want to "adjust".

You cannot fall in love with an ashawo at an ashawo joint and expect her to leave if she does not want to.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sinach Offers Scholarship To Pure Water Seller Who Showed Rare Sales Skill / MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM / Bukky Wright Acquires A House In U.S (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.