Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,005 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? (59942 Views)

Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane / Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House / Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Rilwayne001: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2015
ketekete:
LORD I THANK YOU. I am glad my hard work is finally paying up.. Haters are starting to hate grin grin. I heal you in God's name.

I'm not hating on your success mr. man. I'm only hating on your attitude. Stop lying to promote yourself.

Your username makes no sense in-between.

K

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by ketekete: 10:26am On Jun 22, 2015
I will accept everything, BUT not someone calling me fraudulent simply because they can't read.

Firefire:

You get mouth. undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by ketekete: 10:28am On Jun 22, 2015
Yet another under 10 boy, trying to be hard on Nairaland. Have a nice day boy, I have things to do. Oh, and next time, don't jump into what you don't know. The article was well referenced.

Rilwayne001:

I'm not hating on your success mr. man. I'm only hating on your attitude. Stop lying to promote yourself.

K

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2015
Hehe
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by knostbrown01(m): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2015
Udstar:
this woman is beautiful o shocked
Get your head straight boy!!
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by PassingShot(m): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2015
ketekete:
Are you still using that Nokia 3310?.

I am recruiting. I could use the little talent you have. The link is clickable bro.

I don't mind you employing me as far as the offer is right.

How much are you paying?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by PassingShot(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2015
ketekete:
I will accept everything, BUT not someone calling me fraudulent simply because they can't read.

You must really be full of "your success" indeed.

The more reason I love the anonymity that comes with online interaction - everyone is somebody and no one is nobody!

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by kunmis1(m): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 22, 2015
beauty

Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by exlinkleads(f): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2015
hmmmmm this woman, no matter how u take snap am, she is always beautiful.

I don dey envy Buhari oooo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by ubest1(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2015
These people do not have any meaning things to do, is either Buhari & son visit black cows or the wife snap picture or change portrait.
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Burger01(m): 11:15am On Jun 22, 2015
Some TANdroids will really die hating on this beautiful wife of our handsome president cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Aspiregreat: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2015
Goddex:
[size=15pt]Buhari and his wife are
Nigeria's biggest pretenders
[/size]

Confirm... wink
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by PStacks(m): 11:15am On Jun 22, 2015
No matter how them change the portrait, the woman is still very beautiful..

Its not the Portrait that makes the woman but its the woman that makes the portrait.

My Presidents wife is beautiful with beautiful virtues unlike the saTANoids 1st lady mama-peace, no matter how she denge pose, e no dey still fine. grin

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Aspiregreat: 11:16am On Jun 22, 2015
Burger01:
Some TANdroids will really die hating on this beautiful wife of our handsome president cheesy

What! Fallacy...., angry
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Robinhood477: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2015
who is she
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Bonapart(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2015
Hiding her fraud
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by buoye1(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2015
Firefire:
I am here to read comments...
thunder FIRE you.... how far na FIREFIRE..... how's Fayose your role model?
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by PStacks(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2015
shocked oh my gawwd! This woman is drop dead gorgeous, I didn't know she was this beautiful.

That's the thing about beauty, its from within.

This beautiful woman would surly make Nigeria Beautiful insha Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Billygee2u: 11:18am On Jun 22, 2015
because of the watch and additional beauty make-up,I guess
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by MeAndYou(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2015
But why ?
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Tolaboizy01(m): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2015
Nice
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by egift(m): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2015
Aisha lighting up the skies, while TANoids are crying in pain

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Aspiregreat: 11:19am On Jun 22, 2015
PStacks:
No matter how them change the portrait, the woman is still very beautiful..

Its not the Portrait that makes the woman but its the woman that makes the portrait.

My Presidents wife is beautiful with beautiful virtues unlike the saTANoids 1st lady mama-peace, no matter how she denge pose, e no dey still fine. grin

U fine pass am...come on shut the fucck up angry
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 22, 2015
Udstar:
this woman is beautiful o shocked
after Mariam Babangida
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by seedorfg(m): 11:21am On Jun 22, 2015
Obinrin yi rewa gan ni o, afi bi pe ijo aiku ni eledua s'eda ree, sugbon saa iyawo mi o rewa ju lo, labe botiwu o mo
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Akinz0126(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2015
WOW what a Damsel in 9CE voice BEAUTIFUL!
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Dreyl(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2015
My sugar mummy. lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Firefire(m): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2015
buoye1:
thunder FIRE you.... how far na FIREFIRE..... how's Fayose your role model?

Our role model is doing great job in Ekiti unlike the prodigal element in Osun. cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Sveen: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2015
ketekete:
Dude, am not trying to become successful with your article. I AM SUCCESSFUL grin

Just get over it already. I should change my ways to your way?. I Reject that in God's name.

I find this statement illogical; coming out of a bloggers mouth.

It's his work and he has every right to claim ownership. What you just did is pure plagiarism!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje / Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) / Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.