Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House (27775 Views)

Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by metromediaboss: 7:58pm On May 19, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari today received the rescued Chibok girl at the state house in company of her parent and the Borno state governor, Ibrahim Shettima.

Read:

[b]“Like all Nigerians and many others around the world, I am delighted at the news that Amina Ali Nkeki, one of the missing Chibok girls has regained her freedom. But my feelings are tinged with deep sadness at the horrors the young girl has had to go through at such an early stage in her life.

Although we cannot do anything to reverse the horrors of her past, federal government can and will do everything possible to ensure that the rest of her life takes a completely different course. Amina will receive the best care that the Nigerian government can afford. We will ensure that she gets the best medical, psychological, emotional and whatever other care she requires to make a full recovery and be reintegrated fully into society.

Yesterday, medical personnel from Government and other NGOs examined her for a total of about five hours. Trauma experts from the UNICEF also met her. The Federal Government will assist Murtala Muhammed Foundation, which has already been providing support to the families of the missing Chibok girls and which runs a trauma and counselling centre in Kano, will also be involved in ongoing work with Amina, monitoring her progress and highlighting any additional support she requires.

The continuation of Amina's education, so abruptly disrupted, will definitely be a priority of the federal government. Amina must be enabled to go back to school. No girl in Nigeria should be put through the brutality of forced marriage. Every girl has the right to an education and a life choice.

Rest assured that this administration will continue to do all it can to rescue the remaining Chibok girls who are still in Boko Haram captivity. Amina's rescue gives us new hope, and offers a unique opportunity for vital information.

May Allah crown our efforts with success”.[/b]

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/buharis-statement-after-receiving-amina.html

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Raiders: 9:50pm On May 19, 2016
All Nigerians need to support Buhari because he is trying to make Nigeria better

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by marlockj: 9:50pm On May 19, 2016
Please this minimum wage of a thing,is it only effective as only to the least you can get or does the increment effect does that are making money already in government? for xample a man that has already been in government let's say level 10 and he is was already collecting 200k,does it mean with the increment of minimum wage is salary will further be increased too?...if Yes let's say minimum wage is increased by 70% does it mean others who has been earning over minimum wage will be increased by that same %..

please I need clarification on this......I may not know too much,but with you guys knowledge together I will....

Please give me more light on this thanks

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Immatex(m): 9:50pm On May 19, 2016
Script playing.

Yesterday, 2yrs back she was to sit for WASC exam, now though she seem to have lost every memory of her English language classes-the language of WASC in this part of Africa.

The forest she was found in had experienced severe bombardment since over a year now and yet a family still lived peaceful in there and even bore a child and yet the Army claim to have successfully flushed out every remnant of Book Haram militants.

The same successful dollar bankrolled Army did not find her but local vigilant group found her, so the remaining Chibok girls will not be found on military strength of our Army.

Maybe we should simply fund vigilant groups to find the remaining girls.

As a person, I have no confidence in this government and there story smells of lies and deceit common in our days.

Time will tell. Sooner or later the truth shall surface.

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by calliope(f): 9:51pm On May 19, 2016
He should stop wit the speeches, and ensure she recieve the best rehabilitation and health care....
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by 151487made(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2016
Na today I no say chibok na scam

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by muzeze77: 9:51pm On May 19, 2016
M
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Joyce28(f): 9:51pm On May 19, 2016
Thats good
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by marlockj: 9:51pm On May 19, 2016
Please this minimum wage of a thing,is it only effective as only to the least you can get or does the increment effect does that are making money already in government? for xample a man that has already been in government let's say level 10 and he is was already collecting 200k,does it mean with the increment of minimum wage is salary will further be increased too?...if Yes let's say minimum wage is increased by 70% does it mean others who has been earning over minimum wage will be increased by that same %..

please I need clarification on this......I may not know too much,but with you guys knowledge together I will....

Please give me more light on this thanks

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by FLYFIRE(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2016
Clap for yourself.. ID.IOT

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by AceRoyal: 9:54pm On May 19, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

PMB,his government and APC really think Nigerians are fools, not realizing that we are now wiser.
The one who thought he was wise has now become the biggest fo.ol

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by SmithHumble50: 9:54pm On May 19, 2016
ok na...
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by princeisah26(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2016
NIGERIA Will be Great Agin God bless PMB !!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by babdap: 9:54pm On May 19, 2016
Children of hates, over to you.
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by yebokos(f): 9:55pm On May 19, 2016
That's good...let the season film continue...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Catastrophe1: 9:56pm On May 19, 2016
They don carry this Telemundo enter Aso Rock . Script playing

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Rencent(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2016
Sai Baba.... Oya over to wailers

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 19, 2016
I hope they are paid well, buh where is the behind the scene picures naa

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by emmyw(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Wizteaser: 9:56pm On May 19, 2016
Bubu now has one point for his one year in office celebration. I pity my country.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Krismart(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2016
2baba song just came to mind:

E be, like say you want me to tell me another story again oh (e be like say)
E be like say you want to act another movie again oh (e be like say)
E be like say you want to code another coding again oh (e be like say)
E be like say you want to dance
Galala na di new dance, again oh
You want to sing another song again (e be like say)
E be like say you want to code
You want to code oh
See, all I want to say is that
They don’t really care about us
Because all they want to do is to get in touch with big bucks
Because they think the money gives them the power
But the power is nothing
If your people cannot get quality education
The power is nothing
If your people keep on dying of disease and starvation
The power is nothing
If your people have no peace (no peace)
The power is nothing
If your people cannot live in unity (eh)
See, why do you keep deceiving the people, my brother, my sister
See, why you make all this people to dey fight one another
Only God can judge una [x4]
Another year has come
And now you want my vote once more
Oh no

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by yinkus204(m): 9:57pm On May 19, 2016
Watch as ipob yoot will start to shout na scam just as the way fulani kill enugu peoples,is also a scam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by niggaz4life: 9:57pm On May 19, 2016
wink
Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by ayanbaba2(m): 9:57pm On May 19, 2016
dullard girl meeting emeritus "dullard grandpa"...

Birds of the same Brain...... (help me complete it )

Hausa is the official language for that meeting!

® in another news
#the narrow gap between My team and EPL title

#WengerMustGo#

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by ionsman: 9:58pm On May 19, 2016
Immatex:
Script playing

Calling you stvpid is an insult to stvpid people.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by bejick(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2016
Hmmmmmm watching in 5D. This soap opera will surely end one day.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Timolanki(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2016
Buhari tell them to release those girls once n for all.
U ve used them to assume office. stop playing pranks on us.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 19, 2016
t

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House by rozayx5(m): 9:59pm On May 19, 2016
SCAMMMM

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments / Shekau, Abu Mus’ab, 79 Others Top List Of Wanted Terrorists By Nigerian Army / Obi Visits Redeem Camp For The First Time Months Before Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.