Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? (59961 Views)

Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane / Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House / Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Firefire(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2015
seedorfg:
Obinrin yi rewa gan ni o, afi bi pe ijo aiku ni eledua s'eda ree, sugbon saa iyawo mi o rewa ju lo, labe botiwu o mo

Oju dara dara ni etan, ewa lasan ni.
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by DisGuy: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2015
who said it's official portrait?

she is not an official, never claimed to be, so why are you giving her official portraits?

bloggers' hustle
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by seedorfg(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2015
oto loro yin o, ogbeni firefire
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Ritzy92(f): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by dustydee: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2015
ketekete:
President Buhari' wife 'Aisha Buhari' New Official portrait.

So I was just wondering why our first lady changed her portrait every week, perhaps its because of the ₤34,500 wrist watch?. See the new portrait and old one below..

www.ketekete.com
Please where did you get the idea that this is an official portrait form? There is no evidence that it is. All I see is a picture of Mrs Buhari. Official portraits are accompanied by a tag stating the name and position of the person. Now given that Mrs Buhari has no official role, what does she need an official portrait for? Also, who released this as an official portrait? is it the presidency?
Please I will appreciate if you answer my questions so I will understand this portrait of a thing, perhaps you have other information that the public is not privy to.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Omotayor123(f): 11:28am On Jun 22, 2015
The new one is better.

it's bold.
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by omonnakoda: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2015
Udstar:
this woman is beautiful o shocked
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She has good skin but to me she is "FAT" and overfed
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by malbro(m): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2015
WHY THE PAINTING I FINK SAY NA MUSLIM..... undecided undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by karimhuu: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2015
make una leave the woman alone ,,
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by oluwatosin2015: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Please stop all these lies you use in promoting your site
Go and die
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Nicepoker(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2015
The new one de like say na she snap her self.
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by vegetables(m): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2015
This photo is photoshoped so much that it doesnt look natural again

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by dammytosh: 11:35am On Jun 22, 2015
So anybody can look for Aisha's selfie and say this is the latest potrait and the so called future of tommorow will start ranting without any credible source.

I pity this generation.
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Firefire(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2015
seedorfg:
oto loro yin o, ogbeni firefire

Oto ba wo, ko ye mi? Ela ro wa...
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by AreaFada2: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2015
Goddex:
[size=15pt]Buhari and his wife are
Nigeria's biggest pretenders
[/size]
Of course, in a country of sanctimonious pretenders, the president n C-in-C should also be Pretender-in-Chief. Na normal thing.
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by daveP(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2015
That watch was truly distracting to the populace cos of its cost. The new pix is more okay which mean it was so so planned very well to look that way by the fellows in charge.

"Generally" speaking, you need smartness when causing a distraction for an earlier one"

dun worry, we go soon taya

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by beyoncausme: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2015
beautiful.......
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by yemdogg: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2015
I thought we wanna scrap the office.... Why's there an official portrait of the first Lady

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by seedorfg(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2015
ogbeni firefire, e n pofo ni ? abi ewo tun ni ela rowa n'be
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by ElFenomeno1: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2015
Much better.....
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by PStacks(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2015
Aspiregreat:

U fine pass am...come on shut the fucck up angry

Oh! Yet another saTANoid, I really pity for you, it must be real hard, sorry dear..

Tanoids littered all over the place yet its #SaiBuhari

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Firefire(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2015
seedorfg:
ogbeni firefire, e n pofo ni ? abi ewo tun ni ela rowa n'be

E so wipe oto ni oro mi? e la ko ye mi. ema fi dudu pe funfun, e ma fi ololo pe ohun.
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by jidebaba69(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=ketekete post=35018536]President Buhari' wife 'Aisha Buhari' New Official portrait.

So I was just wondering why our first lady changed her portrait every week, perhaps its because of the ₤34,500 wrist watch?. See the new portrait and old one below..

www.ketekete.com

She is beautiful
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by cocokiller1(f): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2015
exlinkleads:
hmmmmm this woman, no matter how u take snap am, she is always beautiful.

I don dey envy Buhari oooo
beautiful indeed...yes she is beautiful with makeup.

I used to over hype her b4 but not after I saw a pic of her bare face on linda's blog....she is pretty,every woman is pretty in a way....but I learnt to stop hyping much. IMO,I prefer this potrait to d former.....she looks graceful nd effortlessly chic in this new potrait.

Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by myklangelo(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2015
See as Ketekete and Passingshot gossip occupy the whole of front page of the news...is ketekete the new pics and passingshot the old pics?

Ya Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Firefire(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2015
kingpetrol1:

I guess you dont know what plagiarism means. Once there is a link back to the original source of the article, it is no plagiarism. Even if the blog gets reported, might be temporarily closed down bu would definitely be reopened once the said post is investigated and comfirmed to contain a link back. Nairaland.com is an open forum, if anyone picks anything here to be posted on his or her blog or website, a reference would be given to Nairaland, not the poster on nairaland since you will definitely find out the poster when you eventually visit the source(nairaland.com). If Linda or even an online paper decide to repost from Punch newspaper, do they have to make reference to the author or even the page number? All that would be indicated at the end of the post is the name of the source-Punch,. The only time when a poster or a page number of a paper is made reference to is when you are quotting a line from a long post within the content of the blog/website post or when you are trying to differ views/comment of various users under the poster's post. I am no blogger but i know this too well.
Thanks and please, let it go.

I presume, plagiarism is a new concept in Africa, hence misinterpretation during the teething period cannot be ruled out. wink

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Firefire(m): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2015
cocokiller1:
beautiful indeed...yes she is beautiful with makeup.

I used to over hype her b4 but not after I saw a pic of her bare face on linda's blog....she is pretty,every woman is pretty in a way....but I learnt to stop hyping much.

Na she be that shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by dotshege: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2015
Goddex:
[size=15pt]Buhari and his wife are
Nigeria's biggest pretenders
[/size]
Cele n tan eee...allow dis woman plzz, she has been using d wrist watch before her husband became president....wetin b Una own...
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by seedorfg(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2015
oro ti e so yi ko tile ye emi naa, mokan fun yin ni passi maki ni; "oju dara dara ni etan ewa lasan ni"
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by cocokiller1(f): 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
coool
Re: Aisha Buhari' Official Portrait Changed Because Of The Expensive Wrist Watch? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
May be she is not worthy to be the President's wife so Aisha celebrity should go and migrate Herself with nollywood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Shock PDP: Ganduje / Goodluck Jonathan And Diezani Alison-Madueke Having An Affair? / Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.