Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

I Pity Rivers People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pity Rivers People. (585 Views)

‘I Pity President Buhari’ – El- Rufai / BREAKING!!! Rivers People Shuns Wike's Carol As Free Buses Left Empty (photos) / I Pity The New Ooni's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pity Rivers People. by vision2022: 10:31am On Jun 22, 2015
Close to one month now Gov. of Rivers State Nyesom Wike was sworn in, he is still wasting his time chasing shadows in the name of probe. Wike has hurriedly forgotten that he was former Chief of Staff to AMECHI and former Education minister of state that has one thing or the other to clarified when the time comes, Gov. Wike should use his time for good governance not vendetting; and he also remember that he who come for equity must come with two hands clean.
Re: I Pity Rivers People. by importexpert(m): 10:57am On Jun 22, 2015
Allow him. He thinks 4yrs is a lifetime
Re: I Pity Rivers People. by Dracula27: 11:02am On Jun 22, 2015
My brother Rivers people pity you pass.
Re: I Pity Rivers People. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2015
But you want Buhari to jail past ministers and PDP governors but don't want Wike to expose Amaechi's corrupt govt ?

You apc louts

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bank Ceos Call For Further Naira Devaluation / Same-sex Marriage ‘victory For America’ – Obama / West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.