Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

African Women And Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / African Women And Marriage (1064 Views)

I Need A Virgin (lady) For A Serious Relationship And Marriage Anytime Soon / High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Women And Marriage by jammin(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2006
Why are African women so obsess on getting married?
Re: African Women And Marriage by superman(m): 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2006
if u really wona know the answer i guess by reflecting on all the hoodrat jamming all over the place , trust that would surely help you out!
Re: African Women And Marriage by Raymand(m): 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2006
It's because they're cows and are tired of being 'milked' for free. . . cool
Re: African Women And Marriage by jammin(m): 2:22am On Sep 21, 2006
Hey raymand, dem words are fighting words. If a woman from my endz heard you say that, you better get out of town.
Re: African Women And Marriage by kiki(f): 2:42am On Sep 21, 2006
cos we don't want to end up with an inconsiderate inresponsible, lazy, son of a biitch,
Re: African Women And Marriage by jammin(m): 2:46am On Sep 21, 2006
kikiiiii ohh kikii<singing her name> was that meant for me? cry
Re: African Women And Marriage by kiki(f): 2:47am On Sep 21, 2006
nah but if the shoe fits
Re: African Women And Marriage by jammin(m): 3:27am On Sep 21, 2006
if it was'nt so late i'd be coming to atlanta to "personalize" our conversation cool
Re: African Women And Marriage by jammin(m): 3:29am On Sep 21, 2006
hey Superman what does "all the hootrat jamming" means? plz decode
Re: African Women And Marriage by kiki(f): 3:58am On Sep 21, 2006
jammin:

if it was'nt so late i'd be coming to atlanta to "personalize" our conversation cool

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: African Women And Marriage by iice(f): 4:38am On Sep 21, 2006
Its not only African women
Re: African Women And Marriage by ifi23(m): 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2007
kiki take am easy on us guyz now, abeg wetin wedo
Re: African Women And Marriage by almondjoy(f): 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2007
@Topic

Sorry not all! As an African woman--my happiness solely depends on me and me alone.  Any other person in my life is just and "extra"-- that I can jolly well do without! Let's just say--if things did not happen the way they did---I would gladly remain single.  My life will be a happy one regardless of[b] what [/b] or who is in it!

Only needy, desperate people are obsessed with marriage.  Africans may be the worst cases but the desperation to get married cuts across all races, cultures, genders, geographical locations and ages.  But yes, African women are the very worst.  Often have no idea why they should be getting married but foolishly rush in to "fulfill all unholy righteousness".  Only to crash out soonest or suffer and smile in silence! Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

Thankful either way!  No regrets! kiss
Re: African Women And Marriage by kerzakov(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2007
almondjoy:

@Topic

Sorry not all! As an African woman--my happiness solely depends on me and me alone.  Any other person in my life is just and "extra"-- that I can jolly well do without! Let's just say--if things did not happen the way they did---I would gladly remain single.  My life will be a happy one regardless of[b] what [/b] or who is in it!

Only needy, desperate people are obsessed with marriage.  Africans may be the worst cases but the desperation to get married cuts across all races, cultures, genders, geographical locations and ages.  But yes, African women are the very worst.  Often have no idea why they should be getting married but foolishly rush in to "fulfill all unholy righteousness".  Only to crash out soonest or suffer and smile in silence! Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

Thankful either way!  No regrets! kiss

i hear you. tell that to the birds. hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: African Women And Marriage by publicview: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2007
Almost all african marriages are based on economic reasons, so for the women that is a sure way to have some form of social security.love is the last reason in marriage relationship in africa

Most look for men who have made it in life or looked like one, suffice to say when they man's dies, the widowed woman will have something on the side to take care of her children.
Re: African Women And Marriage by LEWECHI: 8:03am On Mar 06, 2008
Marriage is honourable.
Re: African Women And Marriage by LEWECHI: 8:05am On Mar 06, 2008
Marriage is respect, just imagine people start calling me madam!!! madam pls this, madam pls that oh!!!
Re: African Women And Marriage by jaleyne: 4:25am On Mar 10, 2009
@jammin

im in jamaica as well

are you nigerian and in kingston

i go to school here
i go to uwi

i wonder if we know each other??
i hope you see this,

(1) (Reply)

Visiting Naija And Need Somefun With A Girl Thats Down For It: Contact Abeg / Are U D Most Romantic Guy/girl In This Forum,then Post Ur Pic / Good morning Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.