Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President (8643 Views)

I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay / Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2015
This piece is in response to the many questions by some people that have been asking me whether I hate the President or I am on a personal vendetta against him. They sought to know whether I am interested in Nigeria's progress under PMB or to pull him down.

I will not mince words on this piece. I am writing this for the sake of Nigeria and because I wish you well Sir. I have not come to murder you Mr President but to help you. (Apologies for the lengthy epistle). PLEASE READ TO GET THE MESSAGE

Contrary to the opinion of his praise singers and the cabals surrounding Mr President, his performance since May 29 has been abysmal and his rating is going down. Yes he defeated Dr Goodluck Jonathan in the March 28 Presidential election, but let no one deceive him that he won the election through "popular votes". Of the 69 million registered voters, only 15.42 million believed in him while 12.85 million voters believed in his major opponent Dr Jonathan. That means about 40 million eligible voters neither believed in him nor Dr Ebele Jonathan. Mr President have a huge task to prove to about 170 million Nigerians that the 15.42 million voters that elected him on behalf of the entire population did not make mistake. He has a task to prove to the those that thumb-printed for him that their efforts are not in futility. He also has the huge task to prove to the almost 13million that never believed in him on election day that he is the best man for the job. Not by words, but by performance.

How can Mr President perform when he seem to pay more attention to the cabals that brought him to power? How can Mr President perform when his praise singers and sycophants on the mainstream and social media makes him believe that he has done well in his short period when in the real sense he has done nothing worthy of commendation? How can Mr President perform when him and his aides continue to make more campaign promises even after winning election and count mediocrity for achievement of Mr President?

Who are these cabals around Mr President?
The cabals are powerful power blocs and self-styled power brokers. They are only interested in expansion of their political clout and financial war-chest. Oh Mr President, these cabals are the same people that wrecked the government of Umaru Musa Yaradua and made President Jonathan's administration unpopular. Recall that in late 2009 the Nigeria Governors Forum led by exKwara state Governor Bukola Saraki were at the forefront in the opposition of the elevation of VP Goodluck Jonathan to the status of Acting President even when then President Yaradua was in a vegetable state. Not even the protest of the Soyinka led Save Nigeria Group and the popular yearnings of Nigerians will deter them. That single act made Yar'adua very unpopular until his death. In a twist, these same Governors Forum changed tune after Jonathan was elevated and eventually succeeded his late boss. Mr President should also recall that it was this same Governors Forum led by the Rotimi Amaechi that called for the sharing of the $20billion Excess Crude Account that was originally planned for Soverign Wealth Fund. Dr Jonathan was later to be blamed of the "depletion of the ECA". The same NGF in 2011 called on the GEJ led government to withdraw fuel subsidy, yet only Jonathan faced the backlash of the subsidy removal from the masses which causes dip in his popularity. Mr President should also be aware that President Jonathan started having troubles with his party Governors and the cabals that brought him to power because he moved against their wish by running for second term. Mr President should also be aware that the late Umaru Musa Yar'adua started having problem with his predecessor Chief Obasanjo simply because the late President refused to allow Obasanjo and his associates control his government. Goodluck Jonathan also started having problem with same Obasanjo simply because Jonathan at a point stopped allowing the Ota born General to influence his administration. Their sin against Obasanjo was that they dared to be independent in line with their office. Both men paid dearly for it as Obasanjo and his men used every fora to undermine them and made them unpopular. The cabals around Mr President are many... These are the people the brought Yaradua and Jonathan to power. The same people are responsible for Mr President's victory.

11 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2015
Mr President once said he will not be involved in the politics of the National Assembly leadership, but in action he has done otherwise as the words of his His Spokesman Garba Shehu betrayed him
“Well, President Buhari had planned to be there to show support for the party and once the process had began, the point had been lost. Let me make this clear, I think somebody just wanted to bump into the President because the President had discussed what he wants. Governor Saraki directly or indirectly, the clerk of the National Assembly was reached directly or indirectly and they would have shown that respect to Mr. President, but the process went ahead. And that is it.
Scheduling meeting and requesting for shift of NASS election just for partisan interest is not patriotic Mr President. Mr President's party spokesman Alhaji Lai Muhammed categorically stated that Mr President cannot work with the NASS leadership effectively because the "party's preferred candidates were defeated". If Mr President want to perform, he will look beyond mere politics and work with the NASS leaders for the progress of the country. Mr President swore oath of allegiance to Nigeria's Constitution and not APC Constitution.

Mr President, ignore the words of your sycophants and praise-singers that make you believe that your government has achieved in this short period because you went on tourism around the world. You have recorded no achievement my dear President. Mr President's failure to appoint Secretary to the Government and Chief of Staff plus other Senior government officials is seriously affecting the progress of this country. Whoever tells Mr President otherwise is an "enemy" of Mr President. Go ahead Mr President and appoint whoever your feel is most qualified for the positions. But remember Mr President that the credibility and antecedents of the appointees will be thoroughly checked by the masses. Time is running out Mr President.

Oh Mr President, I am sure is aware of the derogatory terms assigned to him on social media by a section of the opposition youths. Take no offence in this Mr President for it is within their rights as citizens of this great country. Mr President should know that most of these people are serving him the same bowl his supporters served Dr Jonathan. Our Dear President should rather be focused on developmental projects and intellectual social media engagement. Mr President, should also be told that it is very important for him to be careful with his choice of words so as not to be making "blunders" in important events. I understand your age and the human nature Mr President, but it is incumbent on you to get smart people around you to prepare your speech and also try as much as you can to keep to that speech. You may not be able to stop the blunders but you can manage it. Mr President should remember that many of his supporters and political allies made mockery of the Former President and his wife whenever they made blunder.

Mr President, learn from your predecessor Dr Ebele who had to damn the advice of power-brokers and sycophants around him but instead conceded defeat to you and called to wish you well. Mr President should not wait for the dying minute before he will detach himself from sycophants and political cabals. Mr President, do not forget that a section of the mainstream press will be used against you should you oppose the selfish interests of the cabals, however be rest assured that Nigerians will rally behind you on social media if and when you do the right thing.

Dear Mr President, I have not come to patronise you or to praise sing for you (I will never do that). I have come to help you. Your supporters never offered to help Dr Jonathan, they were determined to kick him out of office, but despite all the treatment he gave you his word that he will always support your government to progress, and urged his supporters to do same. Nigeria's progress is more important...Many Nigerians are ready to help you, but if you insist on the ignoble path of the cabals, praise-singers and the AGIPS, blame yourself when you start receiving the consequences.

God Bless Nigeria
Ramadan Kareem Mr President

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Firefire(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
smiley

After our preferred candidate conceded defeat, we have no option than to support you and help you to succeed in our prayers, President Mohamodu Buhari.

I am supporting you not because of your party APC but because of the masses that voted for you and for the CHANGE you promised!

I am supporting you not because of Alhaji Lie Mohammed who founds nothing good in the administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan but because of the many promises you made during your campaign.

We all wish for a United Nigeria. Unity in diversity.

We all wish for a country where justice and peace reigns.

We trust in your ability to destroy the cabals, corruption, sycophants and the power-brokers lobbying to enrich their pockets.

Our support for you is not a sign of weakness, but an act of patriotism to our fatherland.

We shall be here as a watchdog for your promises.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

God Bless President Mohammodu Buhari

God continue to bless Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

God bless Nairaland.

Shalom!

Firefire!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Whizzcute(m): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
this guy sef

11 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
Whizzcute:
this guy sef
Wetin I do na? You no go read before you bury me?

6 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Flets: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Unfortunately. ...... Nigeria is wrongly structured.

No amount of goodwill can right a wrong foundation.
True federalism or its all gonna be stories till when we are ready to face the real issue.

11 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Whizzcute(m): 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
Wetin I do na? You no go read before you bury me?
no be say you do anything o,you and politics eeeh
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by hassan85(m): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Really? Yes asked really. Ur analysis is thesame thing with Mr Femi Aribisala. Many nigerians registered not to vote but to have voters card. Some people couldnt vote especialy in south south and south east u knw that. Now what do u define as popular? Time without number i ve heard u called CHANGE. Every nigerian including GEJ AND PEJ were talking about change thats what shows APCs popularity. APC never called or even knw d meaning of pdp useless slogan of 'power' because its used to steal. Now u talked about cabal. Y was Gej campaigning in every village visiting every oba and Aboki? He couldnt trust his cabals again. Now tel us most of us stil dont knw what cabal realy is cos til date mr Gej hasnt showed us any. Guy gej is a thief, u are a thief. He and pdp lost cos of impunity. Stop saying trash wait til aug 2018. Election is over PMB can do what ever he likes. U might end up becoming the new FFK soon.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by MeAndYou(m): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mr Presido where are.
Come and take position before it will be too late ooooo!
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Bugatie(m): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
The first enemies to Buhari are the enemies within, his party, lier mohanmed and co

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
Flets:
Unfortunately. ...... Nigeria is wrongly structured.

No amount of goodwill can right a wrong foundation.
True federalism or its all gonna be stories till when we are ready to face the real issue.
Well, I agree with you bros. True Federalism is the real deal...We can always start from somewhere you know

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by OJUcrook: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
Barcanista, whats up with your Lower Niger Congress BS ? I thought you and some of your disgruntled brothers told us after the loss of goodluck jonathan at the polls that you want to seceed out of Nigeria and form your Lower Niger Congress and Biafra Republic.

Are you writing this diatribe to the president of Nigeria, Mohammodu Buhari or to your imaginery president of Lower Niger Congress

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Dreyl(m): 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
Barca the attention seeking whöre, i sight you. grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
The day we stop giving u unneccesary attention is d day u stop posting rubbish

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Rilwayne001: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
This protection seeeker is still crying grin

Okay..

Its allowed. cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lalasticlala Ishilove and Seun do the needful plssssss
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
hassan85:
Really?
You read the article so?
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
MeAndYou:
Mr Presido where are.
Come and take position before it will be too late ooooo!
Mr President have a choice to make
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by dekdek: 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Protection seeker, ur shameless self have come to help ur pocket and nothing more. Ur antecedents gives u up so easily.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Rilwayne001: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
Lalas ti clala Ish..ilove and S..eun do the needful plssssss

Attention seeker

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by bloodkiller: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
I will never support that illiterate bastard terrorist Daura President the burukutu sipping monkey

5 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by ionsman: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
In as much as I dont wanna sound harsh or rude(at times we just have to chill on issues concerning politics), I seriously feel you rate yourself too high.
"I want to help the president". Who are you? Does the president know you? Has your fictitious nairaland popularity gotten into your head?
C'mon man,stop all these attention seeking antics. Thank you

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by luvinhubby(m): 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
T
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
OJUcrook:
Barcanista, whats up with your Lower Niger Congress BS ? I thought you and some of your disgruntled brothers told us after the loss of goodluck jonathan at the polls that you want to seceed out of Nigeria and form your Lower Niger Congress and Biafra Republic.

Are you writing this diatribe to the president of Nigeria, Mohammodu Buhari or to your imaginery president of Lower Niger Congress
The demand from LNC arise due to inequality and poor Nigeria structure. In fact, everyone will agree that we need a SNC! The LNC is an alternative demand should Nigeria state insist on status quo and it falls within the right of every global citizen in line with UN Charter on self determination. Nevertheless, calling for referendum does not makes one unpatriotic to Nigeria neither does it take away our right as citizens to participate in the democratic process of the country. Catalans are active in Spain's growth despite their call for referendem. Scotish MPs were still british citizens despite their call for Scotland referendum. Same with Quebec (Canada). That shouldn't be an issue and don't derail

4 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by bloodkiller: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:
Protection seeker, ur shameless self have come to help ur pocket and nothing more. Ur antecedents gives u up so easily.

Thunder scatter your family there
Hopless bastard vagabond
Useless nonentity
Otu nne i ebea

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
ionsman:
[s]In as much as I dont wanna sound harsh or rude(at times we just have to chill on issues concerning politics), I seriously feel you rate yourself too high.
"I want to help the president". Who are you? Does the president know you? Has your fictitious nairaland popularity gotten into your head?
C'mon man,stop all these attention seeking antics. Thank you[/s]
No one stops you from writing your article neither does anyone care whether you kill yourself over the activity of another poster. If it irritates you, IGNORE the thread!

10 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Odehfamily(m): 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Buhari is slow.

Buhari is slow....Refineries: Refineries are about to start full operation.

Buhari is slow....Subsidy: Oil Marketers have fallen in line.

Buhari is slow....Wastage: He has ordered the sales of Presidential jets.

Buhari is slow.....Indiscipline: Saraki is fidgetting because of fear of unknown.

Buhari is slow....Anti-Corruption: Jonathanians have started returning their loots.

Buhari is slow....Security: Buhari has released over N4billion to fight Boko Haram.

Buhari is slow....Accountability: Buhari has ordered for statement of bank accounts of all federal ministries.

Buhari is slow....Synergism: He has visited not less than 10 countries all in a bid to nip Boko Haram in the bud.

Left to me, I prefer this type of slowliness to hastiness without direction. So, Baba make you just dey go slooooowly slooooowly sloooowly like that jare.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Odehfamily:
Buhari is slow.

Buhari is slow....Refineries: Refineries are about to start full operation.

Buhari is slow....Subsidy: Oil Marketers have fallen in line.

Buhari is slow....Wastage: He has ordered the sales of Presidential jets.

Buhari is slow.....Indiscipline: Saraki is fidgetting because of fear of unknown.

Buhari is slow....Anti-Corruption: Jonathanians have started returning their loots.

Buhari is slow....Security: Buhari has released over N4billion to fight Boko Haram.

Buhari is slow....Accountability: Buhari has ordered for statement of bank accounts of all federal ministries.

Buhari is slow....Synergism: He has visited not less than 10 countries all in a bid to nip Boko Haram in the bud.

Left to me, I prefer this type of slowliness to hastiness without direction. So, Baba make you just dey go slooooowly slooooowly sloooowly like that jare.
Nobody is fidgeting.

Nobody is returning any loot...

The N4billion Naira was pledged by DR EBELE JONATHAN. Buhari commit himself to it.

Tourism is not achievement....

Buhari has done nothing significant. Stop being a praise-singer

7 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Good points here @op.......please check my signature too. Thanks.
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
0GBUEFI:
k
They always seek to derail thread. Nice one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos As Ig Odunukwe, Owner Of Sumec Firman Killed For N900m Property Is Buried / Ozekhome Kidnap: Abductors Insist On N100m Ransom / Olu Of Warri Disowns Clark Stakeholders’ Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.