Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC (50214 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by xkris11(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Assumption not prophesy

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Prophesy!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by lagdmark(m): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Let the doom consume APC for all. I care
Amen! I can't wait too long 4 dis doom .

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jambsupport:
All this 'may and may' prophets should know that we are in June already.

cheesy
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by funlord(m): 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
tociano009:
God will punish you, how dare you to insult my Primate

YOU are already being punished by satan in your real life! Can't YOU see how YOU are suffering daily? So for me to add to it by insulting YOU further would amount to animal cruelty! And I like animals like you! Now kindly GET THE _FUCK OUT OF MY MENTIONS, YOU delusional Tramp!
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by room089: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
I don't see any prophecy in all these!

They are some of the predictions one could make about Nigeria after psycho-analysing the situation of things while sitting comfortably in a couch sipping a glass of champagne.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Pastorpreneurship is the New Black!
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by femi4: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
tociano009:
insulting man of God
man of dog, or you mean Mr blin blin. Very primitive in thinking......Primitive Ayodele!
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Fake prophets! These statements are mere predictions which anybody with keen interest in politics can make. I don't know when these charlatans or self-proclaimed prophets will stop their skulduggery.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by moron2020: 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
Which party wil rule nigeria from south east if APC collapse? The igbos no get national party? For all I care the PDP belongs to the northerners! The APC belong to northerners and south west! O boy north dey enjoy wo. When will the Igbos rule naija?
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by tociano009(m): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
funlord:

YOU are already being punished by satan in your real life! Can't YOU see how YOU are suffering daily? So for me to add to it by insulting YOU further would amount to animal cruelty! And I like animals like you! Now kindly GET THE _FUCK OUT OF MY MENTIONS, YOU delusional Tramp!
you are mad

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by tociano009(m): 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
femi4:
man of dog, or you mean Mr blin blin. Very primitive in thinking......Primitive Ayodele!
I pity your future bro

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by femi4: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
tociano009:
I pity your future bro
Blind follower.....Following man instead of God of man. I pity your destiny!
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
tociano009:
watch your mouth before you die young
Stop saying trash
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
"Challenges" and u ar callin them doom? U gais ar jst prayin 4 dis governmt to fail, but remember: if it fails, 1 step back! Lawao! Well dere's no challenge-free government (u can ask gej). By the way, all those ar things one would predict about the government any day, any time; we ar all just hopin n prayin Buhari has d chans to giv his quota. Overall, we ar in a process, ah ah! undecided undecided
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by legendsilver(m): 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
u mean the way it has consumed you shey?
Idiota
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
funlord:

why una like insulting like dz.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by charlesucheh(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Personally, I don't have any problem with prophets o! But abeg! They should at least be programming their prophesies towards projecting doom and preventing them, channeling them towards the development of the country( don't know how, but i guess elijah did), and helping both poor people, prophesies aren't exclusively for rich dudes.
I HAVE SPOKEN!!!
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Caseless: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Thank your stars I'm fasting.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
Only time will tell Looking forward
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by TheMadame(f): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
If I had a Naira note for the number of false prophecies I have witnessed in my life time I would be a billionaire. What exactly is the role of the church in our society today except to extort their poor members through tithes and other levies and donations shrouded in an atmosphere of fear,while charlatans like this Primate spew predictions that end up being falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
ok... we have heard....
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by debeginin(m): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
tociano009:
insulting man of God
Had to go back to his 2015 election prophecies n it's got me thinking otherwise.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Tunagee(m): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by amnesty7: 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
May God pay the man in his own coin.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by PStacks(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
No weapon from the pit of Hell Fashioned against this Administration can ever see the light of Day.

Its not possible.

Winch no fit Hold #Buhari

No ojuju or occult power or any evil devised of any human can work against Buhari

grin I dey laff oo.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
anyone wishing doom on Apc will experience it first in his or her family AMEN AMEN AND AMEN
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by neocortex: 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
This prophecy is sound.
A house founded on lies and deceit cannot stand.
I bet APC slaves will have praised the man if the prophecy was in their favor.
Hypocrites.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by ZITRAN: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=funlord post=35026723] grin I wonder who has time 2 be listening 2 a DOOMED PRIMATE? My friend go and strategise on how 2 collect next sundays offering joor![/quote diz primate no be human class naa gorilla his own primate be
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by oluwatomisin93(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kufie:
It's really sad how these people hope for the worst in this government. I don't support any party. I as a well-meaning Nigerian hope for the best for my nation because my family and loved ones will be affected if anything goes wrong. If anyone wishes this current administration failure, they need to understand that they'll be affected also directly or indirectly. Yes, the people who make up the ruling party may be very shady. Wishing them failure is just not the best option.
sorry to quote u Bros. but I think u are one of the very few Nigerians who have insight and vision. just imagine some people are still praying for doom. my question now is if u see the doom can u people stand it. pls if u don't have any meaningful comment to make pls don't comment.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by akoaki(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kufie:
It's really sad how these people hope for the worst in this government. I don't support any party. I as a well-meaning Nigerian hope for the best for my nation because my family and loved ones will be affected if anything goes wrong. If anyone wishes this current administration failure, they need to understand that they'll be affected also directly or indirectly. Yes, the people who make up the ruling party may be very shady. Wishing them failure is just not the best option.

To many it may sound like a prophesy but i regard it as an ill-wish and insult to the government and people of nigeria. I think it is high time the authorities find a way of stopping these overzealous and lazy forecasters. Developed nations did not rely on prophesies to attain their present status.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Damjoy(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
tociano009:
watch your mouth before you die young

Shey na you wan kill am ni or the Yeye Primate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead / Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor / Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.