Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC (50217 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by lanreni: 3:13am On Jun 23, 2015
Please, can someone tell the Political jobber-prophet that there is no vacancy in Aso rock...that cluelessness has gone....that there is no money to pay hardworking citizens, talk less of fake/false/stale/attention-seeking prophets....that the presidency is busy working and he too should be busy on his knees interceding....not just for politians and money bags....but for the poor and lost souls. Thank you. cool

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by lanreni: 3:20am On Jun 23, 2015
grin grin
baby124:
Primate ko, reptile ni. E dey pain say Buhari no be Christian den fit scam. Expect worse desperate and attention seeking prophesies
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by teegbaj101(m): 5:37am On Jun 23, 2015
YerYer:
There are no specific details to this prophecy just generalized points anyone can make.
gat ur back on dis one.d primate na guy man.looking for recognition.most of his prophecies na outside naija things which commonsense.can ascribe to wit a bit of luck.anyway sha I'm magas n muguns go pay na
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by teegbaj101(m): 5:45am On Jun 23, 2015
tociano009:
insulting man of God
which man of God abeegi instead of looking for ways to pray n avert his so called doom na one on one wit drug barons him want.abi him want one on one wit buhari too.make him wake up bros gej don go.make him go prophesy say him go return to power afterall better primates say gej go win wen dollars enter hand only for d will of God n nigerians to prevail make this man go siddon somewhere bo.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Akanaz(m): 6:56am On Jun 23, 2015
This is purely predictions based on the current situation that even a non pastor can say. So mr primate u have no say, and if u think u r a real pastor shut this trash and pray set up prayers for nigeria.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by kazman117: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2015
Leboska:
As far as that message of doom is for APC it must surely come to pass. Infact let it consume them. Amen!

But u shud realize dat if de pbm arise, u n I wil sufer d most. Pray 4 dem is d bst
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Evaromantik(m): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2015
GEJ====Fr Mbaka GMB====Prophet Ayodele wetin Nigerian presidents do to these ministering men self
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 23, 2015
seguntheblogger:

Source : http://streetgist.com/primate-ayodele-prophesizes-doom-for-buhari-and-apc/

Just look at the 4th paragraph, about foreigners being killed in south Africa, ships capsizing, 85 yr old person dying, can anyone with common sense call that prophecy.

Its insulting when this fake prophets that some people have decided to overglorify, call natural yearly occurring events like rainfall, floods, earthquakes, road accidents and plane crashes prophecies.

Even my dog knows that floods occur every year and that people die daily, the man is a fake, was he not the same person that said GEJ will return or he don forget. Adeg park well, he's irrelevant.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by jefftwit(m): 7:47am On Jun 23, 2015
God ll punish doom prophets in Nigeria
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by DonRossy: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2015
Kufie:
It's really sad how these people hope for the worst in this government. I don't support any party. I as a well-meaning Nigerian hope for the best for my nation because my family and loved ones will be affected if anything goes wrong. If anyone wishes this current administration failure, they need to understand that they'll be affected also directly or indirectly. Yes, the people who make up the ruling party may be very shady. Wishing them failure is just not the best option.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by DonRossy: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2015
Please let us guide our tongues...there is no whatsoever reason for anyone to insult the men of God. Judgement is of the lord.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2015
tociano009:
watch your mouth before you die young
first tell your pastor to draw d zip of his mouth and stop interferring in politics......mtcheew

nazo dey prophesy say buhari no win election ....awon elebi
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2015
tociano009:
watch your mouth before you die young
first tell your pastor to draw d zip of his mouth and stop interferring in politics......mtcheew

nazo dey prophesy say buhari no go win election ....awon elebi
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by BENARI: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2015
seguntheblogger:

Source : http://streetgist.com/primate-ayodele-prophesizes-doom-for-buhari-and-apc/

Oga primate....

Lol....... grin grin grin
Plsssssssssss, tell me you are kidding

You really mean to call this a prophecy?
Hahahahahaha. ...

That means am well on my way to becoming a MOST SENIOR PRIMATE.

You don't need even nursery school certificate to make those guessing deductions in the face of obvious realities.

And why do all of you gamers calling yourselves prophets and men of god; why do you often demand nigerians to pray if not this or that could happen? So that when your kiddies predictions fail to happen, you would our prayers averted it, and when the obvious happens, you would take glory for it abi?

Brooooooooos, people are getting wiser o! You and your likes are better start putting fraudulent wealth to good use, otherwise sooner, you'll all be beggars.

I dey laugh!

Prophecy ko primate ni!
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Toofan007: 10:47am On Jun 23, 2015
These guys shld just stop already.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by Ybnm4life(m): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
Baba forget that thing. If all this things you said are true then I bet your talent should be utilized as a NairaBet agent gringrin grin...
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by dazzler16(f): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2015
Primate, please leave the CBN investigation out of it. That stuff has been on since last year. It only came to the public last month after the conclusion of the investigations.
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by ZITRAN: 7:25am On Jun 26, 2015
Primate ko Monkey ni
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by avart: 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

Calvary greetings to you, and may the divine love of Christ be with you and your entire household in Jesus Name, Amen.
I am Pastor William Oladipo, the Provincial Pastor of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N85,000 to N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program been introduced to members of the church under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread it out so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from it.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE PROGRAM, SEND ME A MAIL OR SMS,TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST.

THE MAIL OR SMS SHOULD BE SENT TO talk2pastorwilly@minister.com OR 08098258686 WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION

1. YOUR NAME
2. CONTACT ADDRESS
3. OCCUPATION
4. PHONE NUMBER
5. EMAIL ADDRESS

THEN I WILL FORWARD YOU WITH THE PROCEDURES ON HOW YOU CAN PARTAKE IN IT

Remain Blessed
Pastor William Oladipo,
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
KADUNA PROVINCE 1,
No. 3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
Email: talk2pastorwilly @minister.com
GSM: 08098258686
Re: Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC by avart: 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

Calvary greetings to you, and may the divine love of Christ be with you and your entire household in Jesus Name, Amen.
I am Pastor William Oladipo, the Provincial Pastor of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N85,000 to N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program been introduced to members of the church under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread it out so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from it.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE PROGRAM, SEND ME A MAIL OR SMS,TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST.

THE MAIL OR SMS SHOULD BE SENT TO talk2pastorwilly@minister.com OR 08098258686 WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION

1. YOUR NAME
2. CONTACT ADDRESS
3. OCCUPATION
4. PHONE NUMBER
5. EMAIL ADDRESS

THEN I WILL FORWARD YOU WITH THE PROCEDURES ON HOW YOU CAN PARTAKE IN IT

Remain Blessed
Pastor William Oladipo,
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
KADUNA PROVINCE 1,
No. 3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
Email: talk2pastorwilly @minister.com
GSM: 08098258686,.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor / Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World / "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.