Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning (54544 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by bobcharly(m): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
I think the real heat of governance is felt more inside here.. welcome home to your hot seat Mr President. and Goodluck(you need that)
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by wolesmile(m): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
He still Looks DULL

Yeah, Old Lady.... As DULL as YOUR OLD MAN!!!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Looks lonely tho. Put off the ac sir. I can feel the cold in there.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by vigasimple(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
APC

ASSOCIATION OF PACKAGING CONFUSIONIST

We should be more concerned about the content of his head and mind, not colourfulness of his office.

In no time, it will be clear that what is being packaged and deliver is a COUNTERFEIT CHANGE.

The man in the office is of analogue age in a digital period. Our long time past leaders are usually forward looking.

Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Curvinus(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ok no more excuses Baba standstill. just start working..........Also hope you won't stain the office floor with fura da nunu........

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by exemen: 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
linuses:
Dnt worry your regret is on the way
LOLLLLLL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Oyase(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Oya start work
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Booty4me:
Daura Legend grin
Legendary Daura President

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Princecalm(m): 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
soldierdollar:

Console yourself
I should be the one telling you to prepare yourself for that.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Whose picture is that behind him? I mean the other one on the left..
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by 2rutalk1: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
I know some people will count this (sitting down in the office) as one of his achievements so far. Gullible fellows.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by djclemo(m): 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
nice
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by nwaanambra1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
its a long and hideous road filled with treachery, betrayal and disappointments . . .

But finally, [size=18pt]WE ARE THERE![/size] cool cool

MAY YOUR REIGN BE FILLED WITH BLESSINGS FOR THE NATION LIKE THE REIGN OF OF DAVID, AND BE FILLED WITH WISDOM AND GOD'S GUIDANCE LIKE THE REIGN OF SOLOMON.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by sigain: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Amen ooooooooooooooooooooh
Princecalm:
our progress will hit those Tanoids like a big blow.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by FRANKOXY(m): 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
I can feel the aura of power at all corners.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by atambe: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Baba we are waiting for change
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Duletion(m): 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by condralbede(m): 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
He still Looks DULL
The way he take like pictures eh....since his inauguration nah so so pix he dey snap.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
He still Looks DULL
Eeeeyaaaahhhh......

NTOOOORRRR!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by viczing(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
samco19:
just 100likes for Mr president

Yeye likes dey hungry you

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by ajepako(f): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Princecalm:
our progress will hit those Tanoids like a big blow.

Sitting behind a chair to assume duty after more than three weeks of ascension to power is progress to you?

Lord have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by tucky200(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
He still Looks DULL
and better than ur generation
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by ajepako(f): 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
He still Looks DULL

And out of place..

he looks more at home and relaxed with his cows than behind a posh desk in Aso Rock
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
atambe:
Baba we are waiting for change
The guy is busy CHANGING photographs instead.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Nicepoker(m): 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
dekdek:
Jonah-daft gone, Buhari in. Good development
u mean the dullard in?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by ajepako(f): 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
buodera:

Trust Baba na. action time

If I hear!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Crixina(f): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jibreen4u:
Aso Rock take style fine ooo
on the contrary,it's ugly grin
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by morbeta(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
After Yoga with Madam and jimmy the dog.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Omotayor123(f): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
this is fabulous.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
tucky200:

and better than ur generation
the day I will flog your bum bum With my palms is fast approaching, I'm an aunt to you and I've told you times without number to stop commenting on my post
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by morbeta(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
After Yoga this morning with Madam.

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Duletion(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Is it not GEJ' s portraits i see still hanging behind the cattle herder?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions / Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.