Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning (54542 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
We are not interested in pictures

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
Everyday one picture presidency

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by anonimi: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Paparazzi president of a government of photo by photo for photo.

200 million mumus loading.............

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Emmanuelgalazy(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
pls can someone help me with windows 7 home edition product key, email. benardemmanuel2@gmail.com
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by naijathings(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
NICE PICTURE.... JUST LIKE THE OTHERS WE HAVE SEEN BEFORE.

I PRAY YOUR WORK WILL BE FINE AS WELL because WE DIDN'T VOTE YOU IN TO KEEP GETTING NEW PICS OF YOU EVERYDAY
WE SEFF WAN SEND YOU PICS OF WHEN WE DEY HAPPY FOR YOUR GOOD WORKS TOO.. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST SIR.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by anonimi: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
AfricanGod2:
Everyday one picture presidency

Nor mind them. They think they can wayo us the way Tinubu/Fashola SCAMMED us for 16 years with plenty photos but LITTLE deliverance despite increased IGR and over 10 times annual budget increase from less than N45 billion in 2000 to almost N500 billion in 2014!

Who be mumu
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Iman24: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
WE BUY DEAD INVERTER BATTERIES IN ANY LOCATION IN LAGOS. CALL 07050606836
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by tucky200(m): 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
the day I will flog your bum bum With my palms is fast approaching, I'm an aunt to you and I've told you times without number to stop commenting on my post
Lol.u ve not proven to be my aunt
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Princecalm(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
ajepako:

Sitting behind a chair to assume duty after more than three weeks of ascension to power is progress to you?

Lord have mercy!
and what progress did we have when GEJ sat on the seat for the first three weeks in office? And mind you I only said our progress will hit you guys badly and that is to say you are even yet to see it.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by dotna(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
seunmsg:
That's the boss looking presidential in every inch. We want you to start rolling out your programmes and policies from this week sir. The familiarity period is over, let the full work of changing Nigeria for good start right away.

I support the motion
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Pinkyberry2(f): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
naijathings:
NICE PICTURE.... JUST LIKE THE OTHERS WE HAVE SEEN BEFORE.

I PRAY YOUR WORK WILL BE FINE AS WELL
pls don't expect much from me. am too old and am becoming president at a difficult time.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by ajepako(f): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Princecalm:
and what progress did we have when GEJ sat on the seat for the first three weeks in office? And mind you I only said our progress will hit you guys badly and that is to say you are even yet to see it.

Amen to that..

See? i mean no grudge..

Not an aggressive and violent janjaweedians somewhere..
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Udstar(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
shocked omo office fine o. Na dis kind place where u go deh and sense comot from nowhere come enter ur head.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by lyman720(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mr. Presido
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by leo2020: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
if dem like make dem fire katapot of envy and throw PMB bomb of jealousy...
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by justjify(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chai, work don start.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by owobokiri(m): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Looks like a Taliban commander
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by BOWOTO(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
He still Looks DULL and LOST in that office
My sister if e better for Naija, e go better for all of us.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by kclein(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Presidential president!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by umar4info(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
biafran dog

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by visapayless: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
okay

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by uch21(f): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
y dis administration like pishure ,,like dey we're monkey like banana,,,its waa ooo
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
My PRESIDO kiss kiss kiss
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The same way your father looked DULL, LOST and CONFUSED when he heard your MUM was impregnated by the VILLAGE HUNTER abi? yeye fowl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Missmossy(f): 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
PMB looking good grin grin

It fits him well!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Horlaz(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
londonrivals:
President Buhari in his office this morning after parking fully into Aso rock yesterday.welcm sir,start d work asap...

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/06/photo-of-president-buhari-in-his-office.html
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by tinuolababy(f): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
My presido
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by sammyj: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bad guy !!!! cheesy shocked grin grin grin
funlord:
grin See as the office fit the nigga sef? At least no more "drinking on duty" in the presidential office! Carry go PMB!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by hustler86(m): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
tongue
ECOTERRORS:

Lie if its not ur wish that its ur oldman sitting on the throne looking dull and LOST in that office like that? Bad belle. All hail pmb #saibaba #sai9ja #saichangidole grin
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Mayornooni: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
#baba sitdown na ur sit' sitdown
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Bishop7(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Let Mr. President get on with the business of governance and stop all these pettiness. He has almost spent 100 days in office 'settling down'. When does he want to do the job? He has only one term!

My business is static waiting for the new government to take shape and we have the man everyone is waiting for changing official portriat, taking pictures with cows and doing selfies!!

I have a cousin I worked with some years back. He is very dull and a simpleton. All he does to keep busy in the office is do facebook and listen to music. Hope Mr. President is not towing the same line.

What does it even take to sue the federal government for I-dull-latory?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by momo22: 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nnaeb:
Naija oval office!
I guess the office has been cleansed
Cleansed of Otuoke demons. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? / Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.