Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning (54543 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by bjdon: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Picture of Office--Done

Picture with service chiefs---Done

Picture with cows.--Done

What's next on the agenda of the Action President??

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by TheFilmmaker: 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Duletion:
Is it not GEJ' s portraits i see still hanging behind the cattle herder?

You are indeed a dullton.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by DanChina(m): 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
Long live Mr President
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by preselect(m): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
[size=13pt]another photo shocked shocked shocked shocked

Buharitualists will be like. . . . . yeeeee changeee, another accomplishment (photo)[/size]

[size=28pt]#BringBackOurGirls[/size]

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by TheFilmmaker: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Duletion:
Is it not GEJ' s portraits i see still hanging behind the cattle herder?

You are indeed a dullton
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by luwiizy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
He still Looks DULL and LOST in that office
don't let envy kill you
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Duletion(m): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

You are indeed a dullton
Is that your family name? I don't get it
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by dozzy001(m): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Eleda Masun
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by sulex947(m): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Ahh! Eyyah, U need a change of drugs, the last one is not effective.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Eisenhower(m): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Did anyone notice this tanoid?
Haters!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Ashkormissy(f): 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
U'd jst av to feel his authoritativeness in dat room. Baba carry on!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by philips70(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
anonimi:
Paparazzi president of a government of photo by photo for photo.

200 million mumus loading.............

No sweat as long as you are among the 200 million mumu even under Jonathan.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by banggy: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
meehnnnn...... power is good ooo

well, very soon i will be on that seat grin
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Dreyl(m): 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
mumu square.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
The President is looking radiant
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by NeilOssai(m): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Fabdedon:
boss
......the ONLY boss for Nigeria way him picture D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲Ч stand side by side wit each other in the office sad sad....Ride on my leader!!!!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Edusouls(m): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
how do know he looks dull and lost?remember this is not the first time he is head of state..
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by omodudutola(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
The man
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Edusouls(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
please my fellow nigerians and active nairalanders, abeg 1000 Likes for our able presidoo and 500 goodwill comments and wishes.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by naijathings(m): 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Pinkyberry2:
pls don't expect much from me. am too old and am becoming president at a difficult time.

You should have told Nigerians the same thing during your campaign. But i hope this doesn't have the same weight as compared to when a new wife tells the new husband that she has ruined her womb by drugs and abortion just after an expensive elaborate wedding
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by ModiKen(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by mekonglobal(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
seunmsg:
That's the boss looking presidential in every inch. We want you to start rolling out your programmes and policies from this week sir. The familiarity period is over, let the full work of changing Nigeria for good start right away.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by realrilwan: 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Turn by turn
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by ZITRAN: 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
where your own fada
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Okpakaeddo: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
enoqueen:
See as the man make sense grin

That's my able presido.
Nor be see as he make sense ooo He shud start addressing issues now cos he has been travelling abroad since his swearing IN. They promise heaven and earth during their campiagn. So grand pa sit ur ass down n work ok?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by ZeezaRapture(m): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by vincenthero23(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
I love the man, Carry on.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2015

Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by obinoral1179(m): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
you need change.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by teegbaj101(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
ecoterrors fit u die wetin him suppose do to look lively? Dey do backflips bah.old boy go rest somewhere jare.u seem like a true terror to d ecosystem
Re: Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
teegbaj101:
ecoterrors fit u die wetin him suppose do to look lively? Dey do backflips bah.old boy go rest somewhere jare.u seem like a true terror to d ecosystem
congrats for getting a reply from me, I'm protecting the ecosystem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions / More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.