Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' (9691 Views)

Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! / Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D / WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by Sauron1: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2009
funkybaby:

Story!!!

I should pay attention to lyrics like 'your head like cocoyam' and the other nonsense in deathblow
Or shake my behind to the lyrics of ' Nigerian girls' which is a diss track to various naija girls from different tribes in naija?

He should work on his voice, appearance and stagecraft and also come out with lyrics peope can 'connect' with

But till he does that. . . .

He remains wack abeg!

He should also work on his aura and PR skills.
Mode-9 lacks the quality of a STAR. He is not marketable.
Matter of fact, Mode-9 lacks everything.
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by DOGGMAN: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2009
bullsh*t, cool
to me, i think mode 9 is the one making a big deal out of this sh*t btw them both.
na by force person deal reply.
Ruggedman say's, NO COMMENT
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by dejiariyo: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2009
@doggman, if i was ruggedman i wont even reply him on the pages of magazine if truly no comment,if modenine wants to act like a kid he had the oppurtuunity but he said he rather do it the mic way,which is what ruggedman has being clamouring for all this while(to whom its may concern track).but am really suprised that he bowed out after replying to talking to you,thats shows how courageous he is.
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by ofokasibe: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2009
@dejiariyo sauron mc crackles
yall shold know more about hiphop , oya help me out thanks
OYA O KHANYE SAURON IBIME TOSIN LALABOI AND ANYONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT HIPHOP, DOWNLOAD THIS FREESTYLE AND TELL ME WHICH BEAT IS PLAYING ON THE BACKGROUND. THANKS YALL. PLAY WITH VLC PLAYER ,ITS AN FLV FILE http://rapidshare.com/files/202818147/BET_Rap_City_Freestyle_-_Skillz_aka_mad_skills
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by kaypumpin2(m): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2009
@deji

Has Modey replied Ghetto P's diss?
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by dejiariyo: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2009
kay_pumpin pls who is ghetto p and why would he have to diss modenine in the first place if not for attention?since modenine did not reply him have u heard anything from him.if not for nairaland who knows ghetto p
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by tosinaded(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2009
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by rapjunkie(m): 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2009
dejiariyo:

kay_pumpin pls who is ghetto p and why would he have to diss modenine in the first place if not for attention?since modenine did not reply him have u heard anything from him.if not for nairaland who knows ghetto p

Who the hell knows Mode9? apart from the hip hop heads on the blogs and the forums? dont make me laugh! Mode v Rugged = Ghetto P v Mode.   The same rules apply my friend.   Mode should relax and concentrate on trying to make a hit song. M. I has come from nowhere and displaced everybody and Mode is still writing deathblow part 2. He should be ashamed of himself.

@dejirayo

ever heard of the word 'hypocrite'?
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by kaypumpin2(m): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2009
dejiariyo:

Escapist theory.Just waiting for you to bury your self.There are 2 sides to this:

All you Modey's phonies will be quick to attribute Rugged's meterioc rise in the music industry to his dissing antic,yet Ghetto P dissed someone he met in the game before him,in this case Mode 9 yet,"since modenine did not reply him have u heard anything from him.if not for nairaland who knows ghetto p".No apologies,have to use your own words to drive home the point.Bottomline,dissing doesn't make or give an artiste a grand entry into the entertainment world or biz.B T W,50 did "how to rob",way before GRODT,hope you get the drift.

The second side is,what makes you feel Rugged doesnt put Mode on the same level Mode puts Ghetto P? grin

Mode feels Ghetto's nobody,and i agree,but correct me,the line "your album compares to one line of mine",where does it come from?

Ghetto P's big baby----Your whole album can only compare to one line of mine

later

Mode 9's Kick you intro----Your whole album can only compare to one line of mine
undecided

I will say it for the umpeenth time,the beef aint doing either of the artiste any good,infact Mode spat the most elementary of rhymes in order to get at Rugged.The beef is unneccesary and uncalled for.

I'd like to see the two of them spit on a track or two a la Jaye's post humous track,rather than the bickering,cocoyam head or not.
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by khanye(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2009
RUggedman (50cent) Vs. Rick Ross (Mode 9) grin grin grin
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by rapjunkie(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2009
khanye:

RUggedman (50cent) Vs. Rick Ross (Mode 9) grin grin grin

hehehehe grin grin grin

kay_pumpin:

I will say it for the umpeenth time,the beef aint doing either of the artiste any good,infact Mode spat the most elementary of rhymes in order to get at Rugged.The beef is unneccesary and uncalled for.

I'd like to see the two of them spit on a track or two a la Jaye's post humous track,rather than the bickering,cocoyam head or not.

ditto
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by dejiariyo: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2009
@kaypumpin

All you Modey's phonies will be quick to attribute Rugged's meterioc rise in the music industry to his dissing antic,yet Ghetto P dissed someone he met in the game before him,in this case Mode 9 yet,
, thats does not even apply to me,am not ghettop and ruggedmans fan so i dont support them dissing ppe before u gain recognition in the industry and ruggedman said his reason for dissing who he dissed was they were not keeping it real,so whats the excuse of ghetto p for dissing modenine?

later

Mode 9's Kick you intro----Your whole album can only compare to one line of mine

if u know that line why are u asking me the reason modenine did not reply him>?i dont get it
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by tosinaded(m): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2009
dejiariyo:

wrong dude

its

your whole album cannot compare to one verse of mine
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by khanye(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2009
CORRECTION:

Mode9's Kick you Intro One line of mine next with your whole album

Does Ghetto P has an album
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by tosinaded(m): 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2009
talking about hip hop is urs
cldnt afford a pair of shoes for the hip hop awards shocked
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by kaypumpin2(m): 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2009
tosinaded@:

wrong dude

its

your whole album cannot compare to one verse of mine

khanye:

CORRECTION:

Mode9's Kick you Intro One line of mine next with your whole album

Does Ghetto P has an album

Tosin and Khanye.

Pure semantics.Bottomline is both line is infer same point

@Tosin

No worries,Borno aint that bad,but be ready for intimidating flies and terrible heat tongue
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by javalove(m): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2009
Ruggedman is a fool and would never stop being one.

These guys are rappers for God's sake!!!!!

Go back to the studio and do it the way its done!!!!

Else, dont talk about it, dont grant interviews on the beef, JUST GO PROVE YASLEF!!!!

U claim to name names, lay blames, flog with cane!!!!

The Mode is armed with d 9, u v suddenly become lame!!!!!

To real hip hop heads . . . to critics . . . . to unbiased minds . . . . to lovers of truth . . . . Ruggedman is a failiure!!!!

Who cares about the cars? We are after wgat u spit and its evident u cant match mode on d mic.

all u have to brag about is ur [B] ILL GOTTEN MONEY TO PURCHASE CARS TO DECIEVE PEOPLE AND BASTARDIZE THE MENTALITY OF UPCOMING RAPPERS TO BELIEVE IN BRAGGING ABOUT LIES AT THE EXPENSE OF SKILLS

MODENINE IS KING OF THE GAME !!!

[/B]
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by rapjunkie(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2009
sharraapppp!!!!! Mode9 aint THE kING OF ANY game. Since when?

@ Javalove

I guess your lips must be sore from all that Mode9 ass kissing.
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by dejiariyo: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2009
talking about hip hop is urs
cldnt afford a pair of shoes for the hip hop awards

next he has timberland,yu guys shud put hate aside, how much do they sell a pair of shoe,anyone who says things like this shud be seen as dumb
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by kaypumpin2(m): 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2009
2 artistes already mentioned this timberland.Maybe Mode keeps buying same colour of tims tongue grin,as i wouldnt want to believe he will have just one pair,it is poppycocks. undecided,i think grin
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by follypimpi(m): 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2009
How wld i like an artist with a lyrics like this :

scared like a pidgeon in tralvagar square

I would listen to Da grin b4 i can ever think of listenin to Mode 9.
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by follypimpi(m): 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2009
MODE 9 IS IMPROVED EEDRIS WITH ALL HIS OVER BLOWN SO CALLED RAP.KMT
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by Sauron1: 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2009
kay_pumpin:

2 artistes already mentioned this timberland.Maybe Mode keeps buying same colour of tims tongue grin,as i wouldnt want to believe he will have just one pair,it is poppycocks. undecided,i think grin

Mode-9 has 300 pairs of sand brown Timbz.
He is the Nigerian version of REDMAN(Always on Timbz).
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by Wordsmith(m): 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2009
Ok, it appears i have to reply a pseudo-HipHop head. some serious modo asskissin' the duke's been doing. . . .

Ruggedman is a fool and would never stop being one.
obviously, this goes way beyond rooting for an artiste. more like a personal vendetta albeit childish and immature. i can even say irrational to an extent. . .

Go back to the studio and do it the way its done!!!!

Else, dont talk about it, dont grant interviews on the beef, JUST GO PROVE YASLEF!!!!

. . . Not in all cases. Killa Cam has dissed Jigga in hundreds of tracks, Jay hasn't replied for the fact that he isn't worth it. Same thing with Fif and Weezy.

The Mode is armed with d 9, u v suddenly become lame!!!!!

To real hip hop heads . . .  to critics . . . . to unbiased minds . . . .  to lovers of truth . . . . Ruggedman is a failiure!!!!

Mode 9's armed with no 9, just a child's toy gun for his immature bickering. Roflmao and please don't bring in "Real hiphop heads" in this, you ain't one. you're better off appealing to beef hungry suckas. i'm past that silly shit. you should too.

~Sauron~:

Mode-9 has 300 pairs of sand brown Timbz.

appears nuccas has only one pair. visits the nearest aboki for the nearest shining anytime there's some award cheesy tongue
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by funkybaby(f): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

Mode-9 has[b] 300 pairs of sand brown Timbz.[/b]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

follypimpi:

MODE 9 IS IMPROVED EEDRIS WITH ALL HIS OVER BLOWN SO CALLED RAP.KMT

spot on !!! grin grin
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by Sauron1: 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2009
funkybaby:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funkybaby, send your suede Timbz in time to make it 301. tongue
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by DBR: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2009
Wordsmith:

Ok, it appears i have to reply a pseudo-HipHop head. some serious modo asskissin' the duke's been doing. . . .
obviously, this goes way beyond rooting for an artiste. more like a personal vendetta albeit childish and immature. i can even say irrational to an extent. . .

Mode 9's armed with no 9, just a child's toy gun for his immature bickering. Roflmao and please don't bring in "Real hiphop heads" in this, you

appears nuccas has only one pair. visits the nearest aboki for the nearest shining anytime there's some award cheesy tongue

@
Wordsmith
After ur openin i was xpectin some deep stuff but,
dont u think u shud take a dose of ur ow criticism??
So, back atya:
"this goes way beyond rooting for an artiste. more like a personal vendetta albeit childish and immature.
i can even say irrational to an extent". grin
oNe
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by funkybaby(f): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

Funkybaby, send your suede Timbz in time to make it 301. tongue

Yes sir, consider it done tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by badman(m): 9:03am On Feb 27, 2009
ruggedman is kinda confused or is this not the ruggedman who sang to whom it my concern where he said ''if u have to shoot, shoot don't talk''

lyrically rugged cant stand mode9 thats y he's braggin bout wat he gat. saying mode9 is rockin only one timberland is just a childis talk .
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by eldee(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2009
@Badman
Child's talk?
How about talking about pple's yam head?

@Sauron
All this talk over modenine choice of footwear?
One day the guy go vex go buy timbs for Yaba, even if it means he'll have to squat with Terry da Rapman for three months. cheesy
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by badman(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2009
come on, even tho i dont know how many footwear mode9 has, it can never be one

cocoyam head to was kinda lame aswel tho undecided
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by dammiecool(m): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2009
I think mode 9 committed suicide by his own death blow,it seems everything is now working against mode 0.I pity d guy,he wanted exchange of words with rugged so that he can sell his album.poor old man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top Radio 90.9 Fm Contact Address? / Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar / How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.