Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices (52892 Views)

Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by theV0ice: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
How much is PMB's watch??

[size=3pt]I'm in opposition mood......abeg don't attack me[/size]
Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Now the real work begins , no much travelling again I hope
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Genea(f): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranchek:

Mtchew. SHM. No wonder OREMUSSANCTUS dey rep you undecided
u gats a prob wif me
Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Feranchek(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
Genea:
u gats a prob wif me

Yes sweetheart. For speaking with hatred.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Eshinery(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
If only your "swear" can have effect on him...I think river niger is your base
Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by PentiumPro(f): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tanoids choke to death on these cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Genea(f): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
I feel calm nw embarassed
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Of who na? Am faceless We can't see u U don't ve to be scared U re safe ma boo #salaam
Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Genea(f): 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranchek:

Yes sweetheart. For speaking with hatred.
no am not,am just saying d obvious truth
Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by 3kay945(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Op
Thanks for sharing these lovely pics..... wink

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
PentiumPro:
Tanoids choke to death on these cheesy grin
For Buhari dat doesnt knw you exist?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by PentiumPro(f): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
For Buhari dat doesnt knw you exist?
Mumu, how did you know? you have the power to see that ?
Carry your paintment comot my front, make I see better people joor grin

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Feranchek(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Genea:
no am not,am just saying d obvious truth

Learn to speak from your own perspective and don't generalize for everyone

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Genea(f): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranchek:

Learn to speak from your own perspective and don't generalize for everyone
noted
Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Feranchek(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Genea:
noted

Gratias
Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Buhari look so cute and smuuusssshhh.

Osinbajo should have change look now .... reason why me no like academic .... money no dey show for dem body

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by hennesseykrane(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
justhelp:
The guy behind Buhari in the last pics look like Gej younger brother .
ur eye sharp pass bat own
Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by MKO4ever(m): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Welcome to work sir
Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
PentiumPro:

Mumu, how did you know? you have the power to see that ?
Carry your paintment comot my front, make I see better people joor grin
Ok,you are among the people apc employed and pays 700 a day for online propaganda?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by theV0ice: 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lushcream:

Osinbajo should have change look now .... reason why me no like academic .... money no dey show for dem body

cheesy cheesy cheesy at the bold

No be lie. Makes me remember my professors at OAU then. Upon all the money they make from consultancy etc, you no go see am for their body. Always looking very austere, frugal and mean.

Anyway, i prefer frugality to profligacy wink

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by PentiumPro(f): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ok,you are among the people apc employed and pays 700 a day for online propaganda?
Yes! are you happy now?
fucck outta of ma face!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
PentiumPro:
Yes! are you happy now? fucck outta of ma face!
Hit ur head on d wall

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by ibedun: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lushcream:

See poverty mentality......do you have to show everyone you are rich or okay? I suppose in a poor country like ours you have to "wear" your wealth so everybody can see it. It's the reason our politicians over-eat and over-steal. The VP is fine as he is.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by iamrealdeji(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
President Buhari is beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D more I see dis guy stories on front page d more I develop hatred for him
If not for "nigeria" I for swear for his government

I rep miss Genea
We all love u
We all nid u
#muah#

It means you will soon die of hypertension because of Buhari matter.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Ayima: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ok guys voting have started and here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/2395706/mr- nairaland-contest-2015-elimination. Just vote like this, I vote AYIMA then u copy NLJega. Thanks guys.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Ilekeh(f): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Both of them are just so damn fine grin

No homo

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by room089: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
...........Sadly we need more of their actions than pictures!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Ilekeh(f): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
room089:
...........Sadly we need more of their actions than pictures!

I wouldn't mind gazing at more pics o

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by poshstore: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nigeria can finally have a fine president.Too many ugly past presidents.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Okaka27(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D more I see dis guy stories on front page d more I develop hatred for him
If not for "nigeria" I for swear for his government

I rep miss Genea
We all love u
We all nid u
#muah#
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!

#CHANGE2015-2019

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by obaede: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
Urgent Vacancy: One of the Five Star Collages in Lagos State is in need of Bursar/accountant now. kindly submit your CV at Pillars Private College 27, Mary Street, Bako Estate, Irawo Bus Stop, Mile 12-Ikorodu Road, Lagos.
For more info: 09097244837 www.nairaland.com/2395711/urgent-vacancy-school-accountant-bursar
Re: Photos Of President Buhari,Osinbajo As they Resume In Their Offices by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Okaka27:
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!
#CHANGE2015-2019
For why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) / How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? / Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.