Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,674 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today (38224 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs / How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by midolian(m): 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Re u in anyway related to pentiumpro?

I rep miss Genea
why u dey ask? Na one of my swthrts for the progressive team be that.

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by midolian(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Re u in anyway related to pentiumpro?

I rep miss Genea
why u dey ask? Na one of my swthrts for the progressive team be that. She z always on point, bro *winx*

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
So this calls for celebration? cheesy cheesy
I like you bro for having perfect response to perfect f00ls. sad

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Masculity:

The guy is eager to criticise!

No i was not, na as it please me i go write
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by change49ja: 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
Too much distance between him and the mere commisioner

Nigerians grin grin grin Last meeting the noise was the VP was prevented from the meeting with service chiefs. The noise today is that the VP was too far from the president. If the VP sits too close to the president in the next meeting, these same people will say the president should be careful of his VP 'cos he's getting too close. People grin

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Ayima: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Please guys follow this link and vote AYIMA as mr nairaland. Thanks guys and God bless us all. https://www.nairaland.com/2395706/mr-nairaland- contest-2015-elimination/43 Just simply type. I vote AYIMA then you copy Nljega.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by peeta89(m): 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
mistypiper:
Do you sure it's today? No hard feelings, We need results baba.

No its not today it was in 2003. .......Jamb Question

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Burger01(m): 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
thaoriginator:
Tanoids una papa anywhere una dey.. barcanista how far nagrin
Barcanista dey brew illegal ogogoro somewhere in the greekcheesy

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Sobeautiful: 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
makzeze:
No, in 1984, when Buhari took over as military head of state.
Hahahahahahahahaaa. This is wickednesooo. I can't stop laughing. Hahahahahahaaa. Chei!!! Mercy for am abeg.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Rilwayne001: 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
mistypiper:

Which kind english be this

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by ifyan(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
Are you sure this is not for cover up. Sha una no no APC way.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by DropShot: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
So this calls for celebration? cheesy cheesy
Yes it does. If PYO was not there today, you would have written another thread about it. No be so? grin

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by peeta89(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
mistypiper:

What kind of grammar is this? Or did you attend backyard school

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by adeA1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
U too author=makzeze post=35030541]May God be with You Mr. President and your VP.[/quote]
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by kbams241: 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
Ur problem is bigger Dan DAT of Afghanistan

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by GoodJ: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hope the Marabouts did a thorough job. No bi say tomorrow now PMB would move out of the Villa when he sites an ant
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I sight thee
No man born of a woman through d vagina is above mistake
Na only God(d father d son d spirit) is perfect

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by papaejima1: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Is this photo before, during or after the meeting?

Hope they didn't finish the meeting, called him in, then asked him to sit down and then "cameraman oya snap"
Then again "thank you MR Osunbade, you can now leave"

*runs out of thread*
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by GoodJ: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hope the Marabouts did a thorough job. No bi say tomorrow now PMB would move out of the Villa when he sight an ant
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I sight thee
No man born of a woman through d vagina is above mistake
Na only God(d father d son d spirit) is perfect
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by worksmart(m): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Photos galore yet not a single word exchanged with a journalists since inauguration.

Yet no ministerial appointments.

Are any of these things adding up?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by GoodJ: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
all join
papaejima1:
Is this photo before, during or after the meeting?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by PStacks(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
tongue
For the TANoids that say Osinbajo is boy-boy, I hope u can all see oo,
because the disease of saTANoid doesn't include blindness oo!
Hope u all saTANoids can see!
Sai Buhari..
Sai Osinbajo.

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
Well done pmb n pyo

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by premConcept: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
you must see something to talk about, hanhan. Craze people grin

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD

LET THEM DISCUSS ABOUT THIS ZOO REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
AND WHICH ANIMAL THEM NEED TO COMMISSION NEXT.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by PrinceZahzah(m): 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
So dem don allow Osinbade enter security meeting[color=#006600] grin grin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by premConcept: 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Burger01:

Barcanista dey brew illegal ogogoro somewhere in the greekcheesy
Abeg tell am say the thing don dey kill o grin

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by premConcept: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
PrinceZahzah:
So dem don allow Osinbade enter security meeting[color=#006600] grin grin
No, na im hologram be dat gringrin

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by raumdeuter: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
VICTORCIZA:

I agree, He should have sat on Buharis laps. Mumunatu

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by kokoA(m): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
Yes! Baba was supposed to carry bobo Osinbajo on his laps during the meeting. Ode!

If Saraki get mind make he come sidon for here, na koboko dem go use flog am comot.. Yeye.. Calling the VP the world's most populous black nation a "mere commissioner"

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
he is the closest to Buhari amongst everyone else in the picture. What exactly do u TANOIDS want? For him to sit on his lap?

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Sobeautiful: 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
MosakuAW:

What type of grammar is this? undecided

Hahahahaa. Queen's English/grammar. Take it easy pls. You are really on this guy's case.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by seunwen2(m): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I sight thee No man born of a woman through d vagina is above mistake Na only God(d father d son d spirit) is perfect

Another Bomb una be bokoharam?

Attack On Herdsmen: Christian Youths On Death Row Must Die - MURIC Replies CAN / Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling / Rivers Is Not A Christian State, Wike - Punch Editorial