Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today (38220 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs / How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
BlackMaria:

O boi ye. See quote.

naso i see am o.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
makzeze:
May God be with You Mr. President and your VP.

hia hio hiungh hiungh hiungh hiungh hiungh hiungh hgahaha ahahah ahahaha a grin grin grin grin see prayer
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by VirginFinder: 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
hahahahahahahaha

Buhari and Osinbajo must be close to Nairaland and have decided to shame hateful, moronic, jealous and envious ibos and TANoids.

Shame on haters!

@VICTORCIZA
Sorry, Buhari is not gay...
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by makzeze: 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
VirginFinder:
hahahahahahahaha

Buhari and Osinbajo must be close to Nairaland and have decided to shame hateful, moronic, jealous and envious ibos and TANoids.

Shame on haters!

@VICTORCIZA
Sorry, Buhari is not gay...
Cc temitemi too.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Chinom(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Damage control ? !!!

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by mustafo: 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I sight thee
No man born of a woman through d vagina is above mistake
Na only God(d father d son d spirit) is perfect

What about those born through caesarean section?
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by worksmart(m): 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
What happened to his ADC, this may be before inauguration.
mistypiper:
Do you sure it's today? No hard feelings, We need results baba.

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by December28: 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
I wonder what brainless Baba 70 got to offer. Nigeria is to big for an old man like Buhari. I sorry for Nigeria
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by benitwater(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
mistypiper:

see ur life,do you sure its today?bad english,is not today,its tomorrow.olodo
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by benitwater(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
mistypiper:

see ur life,do you sure its today?bad english,is not today,its tomorrow.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by chikwadomn(m): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Osibanjo will write and speak for baba.they a resuming work today?its takes a month to resume and dollar increasing more.hope buhari wnt be a ceremonial president.d oda day he was at his farm rearing cows.four years is not far.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
benitwater:
see ur life,do you sure its today?bad english,is not today,its tomorrow.

At least you got the message, that's what matters.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by tiger28: 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
mistypiper:

"do you"illiterate TANOIDS!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by omenka(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
midolian:
..And All these our TANoid sponsored media be carrying fake stories every now and then.. I thought they said osinbanjo will have to undergo a course/training where he ll be tought how to keep secrets b4 he can be allowed to attend meetings with Buhari and the service chiefs. cheesy cheesy cheesy

As if osinbajo na parrot cheesy cheesy cheesy #painedTANoids
The guy above you went complaining about the "distance" between the vp and the president. He be like Buhari for just lap Osinbajo naw. cheesy
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by ModiKen(m): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
makzeze:
No, in 1984, when Buhari took over as military head of state.

A very classic answer for a stupid question.
grin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by legendsilver(m): 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
MosakuAW:

What type of grammar is this? undecided

that grammar can only be taught in a school I know quite well, and its called

"the Goat and Yam sch of cluelessness"

That's where Mama peace got her firstclass in grammariology and Gej phd in cluelesslogy
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by midolian(m): 5:09am On Jun 23, 2015
omenka:
The guy above you went complaining about the "distance" between the vp and the president. He be like Buhari for just lap Osinbajo naw. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy..I see am na. I don laff tire. These TANoids no go kill person with laff cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by stharrykay(m): 5:10am On Jun 23, 2015
So much talk talk no action, abeg we need action
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Themandator: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2015
I know these service Chiefs can't wait to be pulled out of the service.

Coming to aso rock everyone hoping to hear, thank you for your services to the nation...... And not getting it can be worrisome.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 23, 2015
The same stories all the way. Now that he has entered his office it should be actions. Nothing has been done on boko haram rather series of meeting discussing on to inflict pains on good people of nigeria. We are still watching u
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today by makzeze: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) / Seyi Makinde's N48bn Assets: Explain Source Of Your Wealth - APC Tells Governor / Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.